DC would of bodied Evans in similar fashion.

Los_Polo_Hermano

Remember the Evans/Hendo fight that Suga won by split decision? Before anybody brings up TrT, Hendo was not using TrT for the Evans fight and still took him to a split decision. It was a close fight.

Dc would of bodied Rashad in similar fashion to how he handled Hendo. I'm a fan of all three of these fighters being discussed in this thread but I don't see anybody beating DC at LHW. He deserves respect.

Who should DC fight next? LHW division top 10 is in the poll, minus DC and Hendo.

lol he won't be able to lay on Rashad

Rashad would body him

DC doesn't even want to fight Rashad, hes scared

LoL I'm pretty sure Evans pulled out of their fight. DC would drop Suga on his head.

Whitepage, I would love to see, then Rumble, Evans. I really don't want to see DC get derailed by the American Gangster.

Why Bader? He has always been ranked below Hendo.

''Suga'' Rashad would defend the TD's and Tko DC.

This is such a good prediction to come to based on the zero times we have seen DC rocked in his undefeated career. Rashad is a good wrestler but he is no where near DC's level in that department. If anything I could see DC defending a TD and TKOing Rashad.

Rashad would body him

LoL I'm pretty sure Evans pulled out of their fight. DC would drop Suga on his head.

Whitepage, I would love to see, then Rumble, Evans. I really don't want to see DC get derailed by the American Gangster.

Why Bader? Because it is Bader Time all the Time. Whitepage almost derailed Glover. Don't sleep on him or you will be put to sleep. Plus I just wanna see it. That is reason enough.

Rashad would body him

Why Bader? Because it is Bader Time all the Time. Whitepage almost derailed Glover. Don't sleep on him or you will be put to sleep. Plus I just wanna see it. That is reason enough.

I like Bader, I was just curious of your reason. Fair enough bro.

Rashad would body him

''Suga'' Rashad would defend the TD's and Tko DC.

Suga too fast and too good of a wrestler. Hendo's wrestling has sucked for the last 10 years.

Whitepage would knock him out

dis

Polo, you know me and you are the original DC fans on this forum and I agree with your statement. DC would toss Jones for 5 and ragdoll Evans too and TKO him in the 4th round. Evans don't want to catch Cormier's fade. He knows he'll get bodied. Only interesting matchup for me is DC going up against The Rumble Weight Champ Anthony Johnson. Other than that matchup; Cormier will throw everybody for 5. Black Fedor coming for that strap 2015.

Dana already said he has to fight one more time before he gets his title shot but since I have Gus winning the title when he fights Jones I think DC will have to have 2 fights before he gets his title shot vs Gus since Bones will likely get an immediate rematch. So let DC fight Glover and Rumble doesn't matter which is first

lol People actually care about this weight cutting uncle tom?

At least he's not asian.

I love to eat pizza. OK, now it's your turn again to say something irrelevant and useless.

Gotten to. Uncle Tom > Asian Dongs

Lul, Nice try, but you responded to my first post because you were in fact gotten to. My response to your post was just exposing your retard logic, just like this one is exposing your retard logic once again.

:))

Rashad shot on Hendo in their fight and couldn't even budge him. Then, we saw what Cormier could do to him.

DC is just cut from a different breed. He would have toyed with Evans the same and I'm excited to see how he can treat Jones.

At least he's not asian.

I love to eat pizza. OK, now it's your turn again to say something irrelevant and useless.

Lul, Nice try, but you responded to my first post because you were in fact gotten to. My response to your post was just exposing your retard logic, just like this one is exposing your retard logic once again.

Lul? Did you just say lul? I once knew a kid who said lul He was a virgin, lived in his parents basement, showered once a week, had bad acne, and was significantly over weight. Must be a coincidence on your case, you seem like the opposite of that guy 8-|

We should make a thread to keep track of all the times Cole gets hammered on this forum. He gets bodied daily.

Here's my biggest fan trying to gang up on me to reclaim king lame status. Temmalusalla is currently king lame, your going to have to get angry again and start crying in the forum pm again JP.

Oh, random disses in threads as usual, eh Cole? I took it to the group PM to embarrass you because then we can respond back and forth like men.

You fight like you have a vagina on top of that extra chromosome, but I like beating up cans. So this works great.

At least he's not asian.

Lul? Did you just say lul? I once knew a kid who said lul He was a virgin, lived in his parents basement, showered once a week, had bad acne, and was significantly over weight. Must be a coincidence on your case, you seem like the opposite of that guy 8-|

lmao I bodied Cole so badly he fled the forums RIP in piece Cole.

In reality, I have a life and was out with friends. To each his own.

We should make a thread to keep track of all the times Cole gets hammered on this forum. He gets bodied daily.

Here's my biggest fan trying to gang up on me to reclaim king lame status. Temmalusalla is currently king lame, your going to have to get angry again and start crying in the forum pm again JP.

lmao

Y4SOCXJ.jpg

Archived