Brown vs Lawler Set For #1 Contender Fight

POTUF

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Basically Hendricks is still not fighting anybody.

Robbie already gave Hendricks the toughest test of his career and Brown is on the longest win streak in the division.

Rory is on a 1 fight win streak, Lombard a two fight win streak, Woodly a two fight win streak.

Brown deserves a shot at Lawler and the winner deserves Hendricks.

Robbie already gave Hendricks the toughest test of his career and Brown is on the longest win streak in the division.

Rory is on a 1 fight win streak, Lombard a two fight win streak, Woodly a two fight win streak.

Ruthless gave hendrix a beating like hendrix gave GSP. Only diff the ruthless 1 didn't cry about it he defended his belt, candrix silently got retired.

Ruthless gave hendrix a beating like hendrix gave GSP. Only diff the ruthless 1 didn't cry about it he defended his belt, candrix silently got retired.

Lawler lost to a one armed gassed Hendricks. He basically got beat by a short notice Nick Newell.

Lawler lost to a one armed gassed Hendricks. He basically got beat by a short notice Nick Newell.

One armed hendrix couldn't play the 6 string that night. But he still got his booty recycled with a side of seeing many stars... I bet he had a sid flash back that night. No not locker room / rush the 4 way window pain stuff

Lawler won via pride rules, and Hendricks was the defending champ that missed weight and got beat down.

Lawler or Brown will rape Candricks.

Lawler will have fought 3 times in four months if he makes it through this camp without injury.

Lawler won via pride rules, and Hendricks was the defending champ that missed weight and got beat down.

Lawler or Brown will rape Candricks.

Lawler will have fought 3 times in four months if he makes it through this camp without injury.

You never should of disrespected Hendricks like that.

One armed hendrix couldn't play the 6 string that night. But he still got his booty recycled with a side of seeing many stars... I bet he had a sid flash back that night. No not locker room / rush the 4 way window pain stuff

HvRhKkY.gif

Whoever wins is clearly the best Welterweight in the world.

LOL

They cut a better WW than that.

Shields beat Lawlor easily.

Easily.

NOt even gonna mention GSP, because that would be too rustlriffic.

Shields was cut lmao

Clearly can't hang with the best

LOL

Easily.

Just the mention of pony boys hommie got me supercalifragilisticexpialidociousleerustled

LOL

Easily.

Shields was cut lmao

Clearly can't hang with the best

Well he already beat 2 of the 4 guys in this number on contenders series.

The other two he never fought. But he would have beaten them too. And Hendricks.

Why else do you think they cut him?

Damn son. Team 12er has all the best fighters.

lmao brown and bruce leeroy are the only good fighters on your team, you ignorant fool.

I almost flagged you for him. You flaggit

Well now I'm flagging you for even thinking about flagging me. Plus you called me a flaggit which is verbal abuse.

lmao brown and bruce leeroy are the only good fighters on your team, you ignorant fool.

Well now I'm flagging you for even thinking about flagging me. Plus you called me a flaggit which is verbal abuse.

flagg your it is offensive? fine play tag by yourself then im telling dana

wtf are you even saying?

wtf are you even saying?

Depends are you going to tattle tell?

Archived