Barao's Official excuse...

UFCCagerattler

To fast a turn around time. He needed more time after defending against Faber in Feb.

His team is putting out the word.

Sort of makes sense when you think about how seldom UFC champions actually defend. 2 fights in 3 months?

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2075266-marlon-sandro-blames-renan-barao-loss-on-ufc-calls-ufc-173-bout-an-injustice

In my humble non biased opinion. (Rooting for the under dog like always) I think dillashaw had a perfect game plan but more importantly Barao seem off before even the first punch landed he seemed lethargic. Not necessarily in general but how he's looked in other fights. Maybe the weight cut was too much or the quick turn around no one knows for sure but I'd love to see an immediate rematch to see if Dillashaw can make it happen again.

http://www.bjpenn.com/ludwig-i-dont-think-its-fair-for-barao-to-get-an-immediate-rematch/

His excuse in my biased opinion is this. He started eating like a normal human being got to normal weight. Got fight offered took fight forgot he had to run to the bath room multiple times everyday and throw up, like a super model at red lobster. Heroin mma sheik YO wrecking balls ROAR

He literally threw 3 punches in the Faber fight and overtraining doesn't give you a glass chin.

Robbie Lawler is going fight three times in four months, and he fought a five round war a month a half AFTER Barao did.

That said, this thread is a repost, and this was Barao's homies, not him. Barao was actually classy in defeat.

He literally threw 3 punches in the Faber fight and overtraining doesn't give you a glass chin.

Robbie Lawler is going fight three times in four months, and he fought a five round war a month a half AFTER Barao did.

That said, this thread is a repost, and this was Barao's homies, not him. Barao was actually classy in defeat.

this ^^^ Marlon Sandro can eat a fat ****

Marlon Sandro is a can in Bellator of all places. His opinion might be worth less than my dog's poop.

How much do you charge for a bag of your dog's poop?

I'll give you some for free. And it's still worth more than Marlon Sandro's opinion.

TJ already already ducking the rematch.

“I have no problem fighting him again, but I feel like he shouldn’t be getting an instant rematch the way he lost,” Dillashaw today told MMAjunkie Radio. “It would be different if maybe I’d have finished him in the first round with that choke and maybe people thought it was a fluke. But I beat him up for five rounds. I took it to him, and he had nothing for it.”

A good reason Barao should move up in weight. If he has such a hard time with the weight cutting, he shouldn't be using it as an excuse. It's stupid to spoon feed these guys with the perfect fight schedules and prep times just because they like to cut a lot of weight and avoid fighting at a more proper weight class. All fighters should be prepared to fight in 3 months after an easy fight. If you have a war that requires a lot of healing time, then that's fine, but a fight where you're barely touched, that's just dumb, it shouldn't take someone more than 2 months to prep for another fighters style.

"It's stupid to spoon feed these guys with the perfect fight schedules "

LOL 2 title defences in 3 months when all the American champs fight once maybe twice a year. Maybe.

As I said, unless they have a tough fight, they should fight more often. Once a year is too long if you have no injuries and you have contenders that are ready.

Archived