I got Ruthless. Make your move.

cashflow

The champ will retain his title.

Robbie-Lawler.jpg

I'll have a couple grandersons on him, and I'm willing to bet any of you on this fight. I want legit bets. I offered the poop eating bet on the McGregor/Miller fight and one of you cans accepted for the fight after that. Let's try to avoid that type of behavior please.

That said, pink script til January? Purgatory bet where you respond to every post in the Thread About Nothing before you can come back? Sig/AV/username bet til January? I'm certain that it'll be ended just like this...

lawlermanhoef.jpg

You want some? I'll accept anybody who wants it. Don't be scared.

Takers: Manhoef, TheHNIC, carnages

Excuse you. We've had this argument before. If Hendricks swore he won the GSP fight by doing more damage, then Ruthless won against Hendricks because ol' Johny and his pillow fists did barely anything to Ruthless.

That's a big IF.

"Look at his face" is just an argument, not a way to score an MMA fight. What Johny said or not does not change the facts:

Lawler did more damage. Hendricks won.

Fans of a Heroin addict are nowhere to be found, strange.

Nearly everytime you post, I think...

167%20-%20rustled_jimmies%20upset.jpg

Really ? I thought for sure you understood my subtle approach to egging people on, and annoying them.I think u do a pretty good job at it.

I know, but the heroin part was a little harsh. I do purposely pick on the fan favorites to annoy people. Hector Lombard, etc...

But you go full heroin addict, cuckolds, and DP's... lol.. it's a little deep sometimes.

Going deep Brings the luls and makes you stand out, everyone hates me here.

I know, but the heroin part was a little harsh. I do purposely pick on the fan favorites to annoy people. Hector Lombard, etc...

But you go full heroin addict, cuckolds, and DP's... lol.. it's a little deep sometimes.

People don't hate you because you are edgy, they hate you because you are retarded.

People don't hate you because you are edgy, they hate you because you are retarded.

they think I'm retarded. And it's not about being edgy.

They're jokes people, simply jokes they aren't mean to offend or hurt people's feelings.

This is the internet, purley for entertainment .if youre fellings are easily manipulated or you are easily offended, you are either dumb, our have bigger issues in your life you should take care of instead of spending time in a place that makes you sad/angry

I accept

Av bet only, or sig bet

no pink script BS, that'll take too long

About time you stepped up to defend Matt Browns honor. As a dedicated Lawler fan, I can't pick sides on this fight, but I took down like three haters on the Brown vs Silva fight.

If Jordan Mein can expose his glass ribs, Lawler should be able to as well.

Lawler is going to rip into him like a great white shark and Brown is a flailing, dying fish. As soon as he sees the blood in the water from a body shot, Lawler will go in for the kill.

1 month name change bet. I'll take Brown

Done.

I accept

Av bet only, or sig bet

no pink script BS, that'll take too long

Sig bet til January it is.

I'll do it.

Purgatory bet?

QFT

meh, no account bet. no bet.

Why would anyone account bet you? You don't post enough to warrant risking an account.

Besides 99% of the account bet losers welch anyway.

Looking for a way out maybe? They don't want to just quit but go out on their shield?

Also, Im a veteran of the game.

meh, no account bet. no bet.

Why would anyone account bet you? You don't post enough to warrant risking an account.

Besides 99% of the account bet losers welch anyway.

Looking for a way out maybe? They don't want to just quit but go out on their shield?

Also, Im a veteran of the game.

Veteran of the game or not, you post here once or twice every few weeks, you aren't bothering anyone enough for them to want to get rid of you that badly.

Account bets are stupid anyway, the loser always welches and we don't have enough posters for us to be trimming the fat anyway.

I don't hate you

Archived