you cant be a gsp fan if you hate fighters that....

jayzee

im a gsp fan and i hate fighters who stall fights.

but its no big deal. when a ufc fighter stalls a fight, either he gets stood up or the crowd boos him for being a runner.

this thread has nothing to do with an exciting fighter like GSP, who ALWAYS presses the action.

same goes for hendroids after he held on to robbie for dear life.

Even though it was a ****bag move, I can't blame him. He knew damn well he wasn't getting the better of Lawler in the stand-up and his only hope was hugging.

The amount of fans that switched from a Hendricks **** to a Lawler fan after Hendricks pulled out the LnP routine was satisfying enough for me.

You call it stalling, I call it nullifying your opponents at attack.

I've wrestled people, and I've outright kicked people's asses. The person who gets wrestlef***ed to the point where they can't move is more convinced of the loss than a person who gets KO'ed. It's funny, but it's true.

same goes for hendroids after he held on to robbie for dear life.

Even though it was a ****bag move, I can't blame him. He knew damn well he wasn't getting the better of Lawler in the stand-up and his only hope was hugging.

The amount of fans that switched from a Hendricks **** to a Lawler fan after Hendricks pulled out the LnP routine was satisfying enough for me.

I've wrestled people, and I've outright kicked people's asses. The person who gets wrestlef***ed to the point where they can't move is more convinced of the loss than a person who gets KO'ed. It's funny, but it's true.

It quite frustrating and shameful to be completely controlled and can do nothing about it.

What? Are little babies sad that GSP and Hendricks didn't let you see knockout? Awwwww.

Go suck on your bottle babies or a ****. I really don't care which. Your choice just as long as it stops your crying. :)

20131116_kkt_cs1_437-09ad16031b516d6ba0899343214cbf3e

What? Are little babies sad that GSP and Hendricks didn't let you see knockout? Awwwww.

Go suck on your bottle babies or a ****. I really don't care which. Your choice just as long as it stops your crying. :)

Hey, 2 of my fav fighters right there. Too much awesome for that pic to capture it all.

Hey, 2 of my fav fighters right there. Too much awesome for that pic to capture it all.

you call this crying rape victim a fighter? ok

Unnecessary roughness... Close to flagrant foul even

Sonnen still took home a bigger paycheck than just about anyone else on that card :)

YOu call it stalling he call it stat a gee.

It's annoying to know that he probably could have pressed the action when in control but chose to do nothing but small advancements to not get stood up. I liked GSP but was always hoping he would develop some brutal ground and pound. If he had a good ground and pound game, he'd be unstoppable.

Stall the fight.

You know it's true!

GSP controls the fight and makes it happen where he wants it to happen.

If you wanna hate on a staller look to Too Heavy Hendricks and his complete lack of ground game. lol

<ahttp://cdn3.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_image/image/23354863/327_georges_st-pierre_vs_johny_hendricks.0_cinema_1050.0.jpg/>

=)) =)) =))

Stall the fight.

You know it's true!

If you wanna hate on a staller look to Too Heavy Hendricks and his complete lack of ground game. lol

Nice troll attempt, but obvious troll is obvious!

Stall the fight.

You know it's true!

Nice troll attempt, but obvious troll is obvious!

LOL

You made this thread and you are gonna cry troll? Please...

Too bad its called the Ultimate Fighting Championship and not the Ultimate nullifying championship or your argument may have actually had clout.

@jayzee, Hairballz on his chin's only response to people is always redirection. If you make him upset, he claims that you are upset. If he is butthurt,he claims that you are butthurt. He comes in to stick up for GSP every time a GSP haters comments about him, but then claims GSP haters are obsessed with him. He is the most illogical tool on this forum.

We all seen gsp hold down his opponents knowing that he would be saved by the Bell. Canadian fans cheer gsp on, but will boo and cry when a non-Canadian fan does it. Fair game, it's there money, but doesn't make it right.

We all seen gsp hold down his opponents knowing that he would be saved by the Bell. Canadian fans cheer gsp on, but will boo and cry when a non-Canadian fan does it. Fair game, it's there money, but doesn't make it right.

Even Canadians were booing GSP in the end. At first they were like "Yay a dominant Canadian" but it quickly turned into "This guy is mad gay eh"

Archived