LaFlare is ducking. Gunnar now faces Cummings

Spartacus__

LaFlag has never smashed anybody in the history of smashing. He's a weight cutting can with only decision wins in the UFC and had to groin shot/wrestle f*** Doomsday just to pull out a BS decision

I find this similar to the guy that was beating up on a can so much he tapped out. LaFlare realized he was literally going to murder Gunnar, and didn't want to hurt the poor guy. Luckily for the UFC, Zak Cummings is a can, so the undeserved Gunnar hype train can continue.

LaFlag has never smashed anybody in the history of smashing. He's a weight cutting can with only decision wins in the UFC and had to groin shot/wrestle f*** Doomsday just to pull out a BS decision

Lol Howard sucks

lol that's my point homie

Lol Howard sucks

lol that's my point homie

LaFlare smashed a can.

Gunner is also a can.

What's the problem?

Lol Howard sucks

Do you even argue bro

No, I win.

Lol Howard sucks

Do you even argue bro

No, I win.

Then change your name to Gunnar Nelson, it'll suit well

Archived