DC stepping up to the plate 4 realz?

PakaL

As much as DC red headed stepchilding Air Hendo hurt i still gotz to be real. DC literally rag dolled Hendo nobody does that nobody. It was close to a bible story reenactment in scope as well as one sidedness. JJ better get to doing remakes of good times asap or he'll get broke in two. Sure he can't do hollywood and all but he sure could do some welcome back cotter remakes, or good times spin offs till DC goes back to heavy.

As much as DC red headed stepchilding Air Hendo hurt i still gotz to be real. DC literally rag dolled Hendo nobody does that nobody. It was close to a bible story reenactment in scope as well as one sidedness. JJ better get to doing remakes of good times asap or he'll get broke in two. Sure he can't do hollywood and all but he sure could do some welcome back cotter remakes, or good times spin offs till DC goes back to heavy.

Jake shields wrestle ****ed Hendo for 4 rounds quite easily...

so your claim that 'nobody does that nobody' is false

I think DC's wins over bigfoot, Barnett were more impressive. granted still impressive just not as impressive

either way DC is a threat to Jones and they need to fight tomorrow.

Jake shields wrestle ****ed Hendo for 4 rounds quite easily...

so your claim that 'nobody does that nobody' is false

I think DC's wins over bigfoot, Barnett were more impressive. granted still impressive just not as impressive

either way DC is a threat to Jones and they need to fight tomorrow.

DC will be rag dolling JONES to get to GUS the Destroyer, after he defends his belt for the 2nd time.

DC gets the next shot at the Title though... So Gus better work on his wrestling, because DC's wrestling > Jon's wrestling.

DC vs GUS will be epic if DC can get through the GATE keeper POKEmon. Only gus has been able to solve that riddle, also i just had a duane bang interview flash back. Pokemon may have a insta rematch clause, thus DC may have to face Rumble, Suguh, or Mr wonderful before JONES . That threw a wrench in the works

DC gets the next shot at the Title though... So Gus better work on his wrestling, because DC's wrestling > Jon's wrestling.

trying to fit in again I see

I was talking about DC's wrestling abilities, and not his stand up fighting abilities.... Jones would beat the living **** out of DC.

I was talking about DC's wrestling abilities, and not his stand up fighting abilities.... Jones would beat the living **** out of DC.

you only call them uncle toms because everyone else that you want to approve of you do also

you only call them uncle toms because everyone else that you want to approve of you do also

What is going on with the approval thing, Melinda? I'm pretty much the only one here that calls DC and Jones an uncle tom.

I call them uncle tom's, because they're uncle tom's. Period.

Pakal I will give you this moment and this moment only to jump on board with DC, otherwise you will be remembered for your hateful comments only when he wins that belt.

Only a handful of people support DC, the rest of the forum calls him uncle Tom and hates on his boss status, hence FH doing the same.

Your tears will be delicious, if the fattest Can out there finally loses a fight . Can't wait.

Pakal I will give you this moment and this moment only to jump on board with DC, otherwise you will be remembered for your hateful comments only when he wins that belt.

Only a handful of people support DC, the rest of the forum calls him uncle Tom and hates on his boss status, hence FH doing the same.

Your tears will be delicious, if the fattest Can out there finally loses a fight . Can't wait.

Don't hold your breath.

Don't hold your breath.

On second thought, do the forum a favor and do hold your breath.

I used to be a full blown DC train passenger until he refused to give cain the whooping he deserves. Till he does such a thing i reserve my right to be a part time train rider.

I used to be a full blown DC train passenger until he refused to give cain the whooping he deserves. Till he does such a thing i reserve my right to be a part time train rider.

Good friends and team mates that train together on the regular. Add that to the fact that DC should of been fighing at 205 in the first place, makes it alright homie. Cain is currently the leader of the HW division and he wants to have that role in the LHW division. Imagine the morale in the gym if that were to happen. Don't hate Pakal, appreciate.

Good friends and team mates that train together on the regular. Add that to the fact that DC should of been fighing at 205 in the first place, makes it alright homie. Cain is currently the leader of the HW division and he wants to have that role in the LHW division. Imagine the morale in the gym if that were to happen. Don't hate Pakal, appreciate.

The logic is sound my man. Only prob is the GUS situation, as rooting for DC goat while backing Gus the destroyer would be illogical.

DC is full of potential he's just in the wrong division now.

The logic is sound my man. Only prob is the GUS situation, as rooting for DC goat while backing Gus the destroyer would be illogical.

DC is full of potential just in the wrong division now.

It's the wrong division simply because Gus exists?

you don't even know what an uncle tom is.

I command you to grow up.

lmfao you mad

LoL... Yeah, right.

Don't hold your breath.

Trolo's Mad.

you don't even know what an uncle tom is.

I command you to grow up.

lmfao you mad

LoL... Yeah, right.

Don't hold your breath.

Trolo's Mad.

Yes I'm on fire bro.

409290565.jpg

It's wrong division simply because Gus exists?

Sadly the 2 will eventually have to clash as they're the top of the food chain. I never really liked Gus till he stomped a mud hole in JJ that won me over. Till that fight he was just another guy fighting before the main event.

It's wrong division simply because Gus exists?

Sadly the 2 will eventually have to clash as they're the top of the food chain. I never really liked Gus till he stomped a mud hole in JJ that won me over. Till that fight he was just another guy fighting before the main event.

That is what I assumed because I'd never seen a positive post come from you with Gus as the subject prior to that fight. If you simply have become a fan of Gus because you watched him be somewhat successful against Jones in a close fight that could of gone either way, how big of a DC fan will you be when he dominantly finishes Jones?

I won't be surprised because i know DC has heart matched by none other than GUS. I watched gus fights and thought he clowned dudes up till the jj fight. He just didn't stick out like Conor McGOAT or anything at first. Another 1 of my favs not mentioned to much is gunner nelson

I won't be surprised because i know DC has heart matched by none other than GUS. I watched gus fights and thought he clowned dudes up till the jj fight. He just didn't stick out like Conor McGOAT or anything at first. Another 1 of my favs not mentioned to much is gunner nelson

McGregor's biggest accomplishment is severely injuring himself in a win over Max Holloway. Not to get off topic here, but please explain how that is GOAT?

McGregor's biggest accomplishment is severely injuring himself in a win over Max Holloway. Not to get off topic here, but please explain how that is GOAT?

He has it all the complete package so to say. Talks the talk walks the walk and out dresses. That man will die behind his words that alone put's him on almost godly status. You can see it in the eyes he don't play. Max hollaway got so scared he obtained the super strength you hear about. The kind that allows men to lift cars off of kids, anyways after max got his pre death last resort adrenaline rush he injured conor. It couldn't help him in the long run though as Conor injured destroyed him still.

DC is the definition of throwing people for 5. Look at all the hate this guy gets, they mad DC crushes their favorite fighters then throws them in the air like sack of spuds.

Did you skip breakfast today? You got a temp?

DC is the definition of throwing people for 5. Look at all the hate this guy gets, they mad DC crushes their favorite fighters then throws them in the air like sack of spuds.

Me and Polo will start the DC fan club, and you are not invited. Are you happy now? You're excluded from the infamous DC fan club for life.

Me and Polo will start the DC fan club, and you are not invited. Are you happy now? You're excluded from the infamous DC fan club for life.

That's not dynomite... I can root for DC till he eventually faces the ruler of the division.

DC fan since day one bro, you can ask the OG's. You are just now showing recognition after his Hendo win. I may let you in though.

DC fan since day one bro, you can ask the OG's. You are just now showing recognition after his Hendo win. I may let you in though.

Lmao you didn't even watch him in strikeforce homie. I'll allow you to be part of the DC fan club.

Lmao you didn't even watch him in strikeforce homie. I'll allow you to be part of the DC fan club.

So you're a Jones and Cormier fan. Are you a Gus fan as well? Just to guarantee you'll root for the champion...

I didn't? I watched DC compete when he was a college wrestler. C'mon son.

Archived