Fightclub presale

rob190

Hi guys, Just looking for some help understanding the presale for fightclub members. The last couple of events i've been to i've just about managed to get tickets for so I have decided to sign up for the fight club membership to ensure that I definitely get tickets for the Dublin event. Not sure how it works though. How do I get my pre sale code? Do they e-mail me it or do I have to log in here to get access to it? And when will I have the code? Is it only available on the day of the presale or will I be able to see it a few days before? Any help is appreciated.

@rob190 Ultimate and Elite members get first access to tickets. The membership lasts you for 1 year. So you will need to upgrade if you want access to the Fight Club member pre-sale on Wednesday June 4th.

Once an Ultimate or Elite FC member, when you are logged in, you go to the Pre-Sales tab, and your unique pre-sale code is available on the right-hand side. You use that code during the pre-sale at ticketmaster to buy up to 6 tickets.

Archived