Wand ducks Sonnen. Belfort steps in

Spartacus__

Wand skipped NSAC's medical exams and was scraped out of the fight. Vitor steps in.

Both Vitor and Sonnen are cleared to fight.

Wand might be released from the UFC.

http://sportv.globo.com/site/combate/noticia/2014/05/wanderlei-falta-exames-medicos-e-vitor-e-o-rival-de-sonnen-no-ufc-175.html?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=Social&utm_campaign=globoesportecom

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's funny because Belfort will actually fight in the same night as Weidman, after being scraped out of his title shot.

if that's not 100% valid proof to show he blatantly Ducked Weidman then i don't know what is.

He asked to fight and Dana declined. Said there was no way he was going to be ready by the time.

Now he's ready and cleared to fight. STFU

It's funny because Belfort will actually fight in the same night as Weidman, after being scraped out of his title shot.

if that's not 100% valid proof to show he blatantly Ducked Weidman then i don't know what is.

He asked to fight and Dana declined. Said there was no way he was going to be ready by the time.

lol yeah, okay buddy.

next your gonna try to tell me that all of wanderdope's "fights" in japan were real. =)) =))

lol yeah, okay buddy.

next your gonna try to tell me that all of wanderdope's "fights" in japan were real. =)) =))

Why would I care and how is that relevant in our argument?

so much anger and i don't know where to direct it... eat a fat **** @Wanderlei4life‌ @Wand84‌ @WAND‌ @Wand26‌ @wand_fan‌ @Wand_is_1‌ @Wand_silva‌ @Wanderlei_Silva19‌ @Wanderlei_fan7‌ @Wanderlei_Silva_fan‌ @Wanderlei_Silva84‌ @wanderleisilva101‌ @wandsgirl‌ @wandfan_bg‌ @Wandfan1‌ @wandfan4ever‌ @wandfightfan‌ @WandFightTeam‌

lol yeah, okay buddy.

if you didn't care then you wouldn't put that much effort into making such ludicrous statements as you did + flagging me lol.

so much anger and i don't know where to direct it... eat a fat **** @Wanderlei4life‌ @Wand84‌ @WAND‌ @Wand26‌ @wand_fan‌ @Wand_is_1‌ @Wand_silva‌ @Wanderlei_Silva19‌ @Wanderlei_fan7‌ @Wanderlei_Silva_fan‌ @Wanderlei_Silva84‌ @wanderleisilva101‌ @wandsgirl‌ @wandfan_bg‌ @Wandfan1‌ @wandfan4ever‌ @wandfightfan‌ @WandFightTeam‌

GOAT post. And all of those people are ducking, sissy **** roid monkeys.

lol yeah, okay buddy.

if you didn't care then you wouldn't put that much effort into making such ludicrous statements as you did + flagging me lol.

Our argument was about Belfort ducking or not Weidman. Then you brought up Wand and Pride. How does that even make sense?

lol yeah, okay buddy.

Our argument was about Belfort ducking or not Weidman. Then you brought up Wand and Pride. How does that even make sense?

because they are both hilarious statements to make.

On the other hand VTRTor can't fight Weidman because of the TRT thing but he can fight Sonnen?

Someone got some 'splaining to do.

In all fairness the date for Vitor Weidman was a lot earlier. Then Machida stepped in when the TRT ban went down. THEN Weidman delayed the fight. They prob didn't want to change things again.

On the other hand VTRTor can't fight Weidman because of the TRT thing but he can fight Sonnen?

Someone got some 'splaining to do.

In all fairness the date for Vitor Weidman was a lot earlier. Then Machida stepped in when the TRT ban went down. THEN Weidman delayed the fight. They prob didn't want to change things again.

That sounds pretty good.

"Never fear we seem to have gotten one grudge match replaced with another. Vitor Belfort is set to take "The Axe Murderer's" place against the always controversial Chael Sonnen at UFC 175 in Las Vegas, Nevada, Saturday July 5."

http://www.mmamania.com/2014/5/28/5759108/wanderlei-out-of-fight-with-chael-sonnen-vitor-belfort-steps-in

Thank you, papergirl.

Wanderlei and Vitor both rape Chael in a fight so not too upset.

Wandy ducked bro. Vitor might win though, depends on who sucks more without TRT, or which one is still roiding without permission.

Thank you, papergirl.

Wanderlei and Vitor both rape Chael in a fight so not too upset.

Wandy ducked bro. Vitor might win though, depends on who sucks more without TRT, or which one is still roiding without permission.

He did.

But he is still a badass who is one of the most enjoyable fighters to ever see compete.

I won't hate on him like everyone else these days.

He's probably not that ready, but Dana needed a replacement and probably promised him the next shot if he takes the fight.

lol yeah, okay buddy.

Or that weedcan's wins vs Anderson were legit.,,

AMIRIGHT!?

Archived