Wardonado Diaz wants Mark Hunt, Roy Nelson, Anthony Johnson. 5, 7 rounds, no problem.

Spartacus__

Dude is a legit can, sorry.

However, I will not be surprised he KOs Miocic since this a CAN matchup anyways.

Honestly, part of me believe that JDS/UFC didnt really want to "waste" time fighting this Miocic.

I think JDS injury will force Reem to fight JDS (and maybe thats what Dana wanted).

Remember that time Glover knocked him around for two rounds and he couldn't continue for the 3rd? Remember how that capped off a three fight losing streak? Me too.

I like the guy's ambition, but we've got to lower the expectations, Fab.

You mean that time Maldonado KO'd Glover whom was saved by the bell?

That same time the UFC had to pay a doctor to stop Wardonado from ruining Glover's title run?

Remember that time Glover knocked him around for two rounds and he couldn't continue for the 3rd? Remember how that capped off a three fight losing streak? Me too.

That same time the UFC had to pay a doctor to stop Wardonado from ruining Glover's title run?

KO'd but saved by the bell?

Son you just went full @FiNiSH_HiM‌

Hunt would retire his brain

lol Hunt got knocked out by that can who spams right hands (no, I'm not talking about Nelson)

He broke his toe in the first round, JDS also gave him a nasty infection all that because his family put a gypsy curse on Hunt.

mommyd.gif

He's easily one of the best fighters to watch in the UFC. So don't get me wrong here, but the beating Glover put on him was almost mean. It was hard to watch towards the end.

Let's not re-write history to try to talk up Fabio. He's already a GOAT for his heart alone.

He's easily one of the best fighters to watch in the UFC.

Exactly. The bandwagon ain't leaving yet, homie. You can still join.

I'm already a fan. Dude is P4P as far as exciting to watch.

I just can't pretend like he's about to contend for a title... Glover beat his brakes off at 205 and he seems a little light to do much damage at HW.

After he bodies Miocic you better become a fulltime nutthugger

Archived