DC manhandles Hendo while nursing a serious injury

bluesy

Injured his LCL 10 days before the fight and may need surgery on his ACL.

On the one hand, what a monster. But on the other, this dude is banged up and may not have a lot of time left in his prime.

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2014/5/29/5760350/ufc-daniel-cormier-troubled-by-lcl-and-acl-issues-may-require-surgery-mma-news

He did it in the fight anyone notice a limp at weigh ins? Or a limp when dan dropped off the chicken? Come on now this is day time tv drama worthy. No offense paper guy.

AT 35 DC is well past his prime already.

Wait, wait, wait...I rode a single-speed woman's beach cruiser from L.A. to San Diego, strapped down with about a hundred pounds of crazy, homeless guy baggage on a diet of 7-11 donuts and cheap beer with no problem. 35 is not old!

Wait, wait, wait...I rode a single-speed woman's beach cruiser from L.A. to San Diego, strapped down with about a hundred pounds of crazy, homeless guy baggage on a diet of 7-11 donuts and cheap beer with no problem. 35 is not old!

35 is way way past the athletic and physical prime for human males.

Not sure about Superheros or zombies..

Average age for NHL players - about 27

http://www.quanthockey.com/TS/TS_AverageAge.php

Average age of NFL teams - 24-27

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2013/09/nfl-teams-ranked-by-average-age

Average age of NBA players - just under 27

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NBA_league_average_height,_weight,_age_and_playing_experience

At 35 DC is already not able to recover as quickly from workouts. He is already more prone to injury and already needs more time to heal from injury.

Although he may go on to fight until 50 and never lose - he is well past his prime years as an athlete.

I would like your reply as it rocks. But you may be 1 of cashflows hizoes in the forum bunny ranch click.

lol who is this addressed to?

I don't know, but come on out to the Bunny Ranch.

I made a mistake your pimp hand is weak as fluck. I forgot you got your start as a bunny yourself. The rich older guy who took you under his nut sack and trained you properly, well he ruined your chances of being the man. You see gargling nut water is not the way to train for pimpdom.

35 is way way past the athletic and physical prime for human males.

Not sure about Superheros or zombies..

Average age for NHL players - about 27

http://www.quanthockey.com/TS/TS_AverageAge.php

Average age of NFL teams - 24-27

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2013/09/nfl-teams-ranked-by-average-age

Average age of NBA players - just under 27

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NBA_league_average_height,_weight,_age_and_playing_experience

At 35 DC is already not able to recover as quickly from workouts. He is already more prone to injury and already needs more time to heal from injury.

Although he may go on to fight until 50 and never lose - he is well past his prime years as an athlete.

DC hasn't even hit his athletic prime yet

PakaL, I will slaughter you and this language you created based on English. We all know you haven't had sex since a year that started with a 1.

Stop frontin.

This performance was not impressive. Use some of that pool boy money to buy a response. You know like rich kids do when it's finals time.

PakaL, if you have ever taken a final, you failed bruh. Just like all of these half assed fights you keep trying to pick with me.

How many times must I throw you for five before you give it a rest?

You follow me like a lost puppy and come at me with crap like this? Come on man this childhood nursery rhyme come back sequence is as weak as your pimp hand.

I would like your reply as it rocks. But you may be 1 of cashflows hizoes in the forum bunny ranch click.

I made a mistake your pimp hand is weak as fluck. I forgot you got your start as a bunny yourself. The rich older guy who took you under his nut sack and trained you properly, well he ruined your chances of being the man. You see gargling nut water is not the way to train for pimpdom.

PakaL, I will slaughter you and this language you created based on English. We all know you haven't had sex since a year that started with a 1.

Stop frontin.

This performance was not impressive. Use some of that pool boy money to buy a response. You know like rich kids do when it's finals time.

PakaL, if you have ever taken a final, you failed bruh. Just like all of these half assed fights you keep trying to pick with me.

You follow me like a lost puppy and come at me with crap like this? Come on man this childhood nursery rhyme come back sequence is as weak as your pimp hand.

Take my name out of your mouth and learn to read, you illiterate fool. Stop quoting my posts and responding directly to me, please.

Stop frontin.

Take my name out of your mouth and learn to read, you illiterate fool. Stop quoting my posts and responding directly to me, please.

7 out of 10 not bad grasshopper it was as ugly as a gsp win

Archived