Sign in to follow this  
STANDYOURGROUND

Wanderlei should be cut.

There can be no acceptable Brazilian excuses for his actions. His unprofessional behavior and cowardice are a slap in the face to the entire sport and his fans and his country. Not to mention the fact that he didn't show up to his medical exams points to extreme steroid abuse.

Dana White needs to cut Silva from the UFC and refund the money of every fan that paid for a ticket to this fight and air the entire card for free on Fox Sports one.

First of all, you should be cut. From life.

Second of all, Dana doesn't have to ability to drop the baseball games or NASCAR or whatever horrible sporting event is on FS1 on Saturday. I feel like anyone over the age of fifteen would already know that though.

First of all, you should be cut. From life.

Second of all, Dana doesn't have to ability to drop the baseball games or NASCAR or whatever horrible sporting event is on FS1 on Saturday. I feel like anyone over the age of fifteen would already know that though.

Not to mention that it's the third fight from the top of the card. It's not even the co-main event.

Send him to Bellator and let Tito smash him.

You're a ****head, but I agree with you on this one.

He should be cut, but he won't be.. he is kinda like that sports star who is at the end of his time but you give a nice sized contract to anyway as a thank you for your services. . He will get another fight or 2 so the ufc can send him away with a little more money

You sound really butthurt, though.

Just apply some cold water while Wand announces his retirement.

I'll be popping bottles of champagne when he announces his retirement.

That's the ultimate sign of rustled jimmies

Cuts jake shields but keeps the AXE man around dana's brilliant. I always wondered how 5 loses and 4 wins would justify keeping him around, when a new talent should have his spot. The axe man has as much star power as pat barry...

Cuts jake shields but keeps the AXE man around dana's brilliant. I always wondered how 5 loses and 4 wins would justify keeping him around, when a new talent should have his spot. The axe man has as much star power as pat barry...

Wandy sucks, but he has the decency to get knocked out in the first round, he doesn't make us sit through fifteen minutes of his ****ty performance like Jake Shields does.

Wandy sucks, but he has the decency to get knocked out in the first round, he doesn't make us sit through fifteen minutes of his ****ty performance like Jake Shields does.

Yet another great point hump n bump or BANG not a hard decision any day.

Why don't you just wait for Wanderlei to go to Florida and shoot him dead with the accusation that he tried to attack you as you're only standing your ground.... as a need to help your psychosis...

^^The new Brian alt.

Why don't you just wait for Wanderlei to go to Florida and shoot him dead with the accusation that he tried to attack you as you're only standing your ground.... as a need to help your psychosis...

Hi Brian.