Biggest Chael-Duck??

Magerget

Will Wandy man up and settle **** or will he just keep posting tough-guy videos on You-Tube??

Wanderlei has been a favorite of mine since a long time, but he is obviously pushing out of this… Understandably though as he was put on his back in like two seconds at TUF…

JBJ manned up and beat Sonnen fair and square later when it suited him, will Runderlei do the same?

No one comes close to Wanderleis level of ducking. He ducked Vitor after TUF and now he ducked Chael after another TUF. In fact "to wanderlei" now means to duck an opponent.

Vitor is the one that bailed on the fight. Franklin stepped in as a replacement to fight Wanderlei

No one comes close to Wanderleis level of ducking. He ducked Vitor after TUF and now he ducked Chael after another TUF. In fact "to wanderlei" now means to duck an opponent.

Vitor is the one that bailed on the fight. Franklin stepped in as a replacement to fight Wanderlei

Right I remember it now.. Wanderlei accused him of ducking, pretty ironic now

If Wanderlei was willing to fight Vitor, I know that he would be willing to fight Sonnen even though recent events seems to indicate otherwise.

629.gif

629.gif

disappoint4.jpg

If Wanderlei was willing to fight Vitor, I know that he would be willing to fight Sonnen even though recent events seems to indicate otherwise.

dunno mayne, dem takedowns doe

Wandy was going to duck, but Vitor hurt his hand first. So Wandy accused the guy that KO'd him 3 seconds of ducking.

Wandy was going to duck, but Vitor hurt his hand first. So Wandy accused the guy that KO'd him 3 seconds of ducking.

He was scared of them knees.

He was scared of them knees.

Vitor was? Come on son, I hate on Vitor as much as anyone, but he would put Duckerlei in a coma.

NSAC mistaken Cyborg for Wand. She didn't understand what was going on, thought the police figured out she didn't have a green card and ran away to avoid being deported.

That's why Wand doesn't know what happened.

lmfao!!!!!!!

Archived