Live National Spelling Bee

SavageTC

espn2 right now

the drama, the excitement!!!! Will Sriram's experienced see him through, or will Tajaun the young upstart from Jamaica be too much!!!

Epic

holy ****!! I wont even watch it, thats how excited I am!

espn2 right now

the drama, the excitement!!!! Will Sriram's experienced see him through, or will Tajaun the young upstart from Jamaica be too much!!!

Epic

holy ****!! I wont even watch it, thats how excited I am!

Ill hook you up with a stream homie

To be fair, these kids have studied Greek and Latin prefixes and suffixes. How many of us were taught vocabulary like that?

I can spell because of ****ing spelling tests that were basically based on memory. I went to public school, for god's sake!

To be fair, these kids have studied Greek and Latin prefixes and suffixes. How many of us were taught vocabulary like that?

I can spell because of ****ing spelling tests that were basically based on memory. I went to public school, for god's sake!

face it, you are dumb.

face it, you are dumb.

They might be smarter than me.

But I had sex yesterday. I win.

Archived