Dana confirms Wand ran and flew away - WAND IS NOT CUT (yet)

Spartacus__

I think Dana tweeted that he didn't cut him and that the NSAC will decide his fate. This is all pretty funny though. lol

Did he? Well, it doesn't say in the Fighter's Only report, but it's all over brazilian media. Not that means anything anyway.

lol Brazil media

What's the general consensus from people in Brazil on Wanderlei after this year spart? (TUF drama, ducking Chael, no showing drug test)

I think Dana tweeted that he didn't cut him and that the NSAC will decide his fate. This is all pretty funny though. lol

Did he? Well, it doesn't say in the Fighter's Only report, but it's all over brazilian media. Not that means anything anyway.

lol Brazil media

What's the general consensus from people in Brazil on Wanderlei after this year spart? (TUF drama, ducking Chael, no showing drug test)

****ing coward. People like Chael better than Wand now. Watch the dislikes rise

Wow If he was American we could guilty before innocent him like we do poor peoples. But wait a minute now he's brazilian he might have human rights and all. Dana may have set him up and black balled him like edison and friends did tesla. The power of media is a wicked thing when used in bad ways. New phrase of the day he was TITOed

Wanderlei is an idiot. Was always talking about how that fight was to defend Brazil and have Chael pay for all his remarks.

He's scared of Chael and isn't even a real Brazilian anymore.

He wants to defend Brazil. That's why he ran away gave room for someone that will actually put a beating on Chael lol

Thinking I need to take advantage of the name change now since my username basically means runningfromtheNSAC101

JacaréMWChampion101

Lol that was actually my plan to have something with Jacare in maybe it's time

It will look stupid when that hype train gets derailed.

Thinking I need to take advantage of the name change now since my username basically means runningfromtheNSAC101

JacaréMWChampion101

Lol that was actually my plan to have something with Jacare in maybe it's time

It will look stupid when that hype train gets derailed.

I wouldn't have MW champ in it anyway even though I believe he can/will win the title like you said it would look stupid if he didn't and I wouldn't jump off the wagon if he lost incase you ment that.

I guess that's what you get when you use some roided up Brazilian in your user name....

Should've gone with a good, clean Merican like Chael or Marquardt.

Lol word but couldn't pay me to have Chael or Marquardt (I thought he was Canadian?) in my username.

I'll still always be a Wanderlei fan even with this **** news recently just been thinking of changing my username for awhile.

I can't help laughing at the fact that the guy who's never failed a drug test is being vilified by the guy that turned up 14 to 1 the only time he even got close to a title...

He's not Brazilian so he gets a pass that's how it works I believe right now plus he's a good liar and people eat his excuses up. Atleast Belfort will wreck him I don't really dislike Chael he can be funny but I like seeing him lose.

I can't help laughing at the fact that the guy who's never failed a drug test is being vilified by the guy that turned up 14 to 1 the only time he even got close to a title...

He's not Brazilian so he gets a pass that's how it works I believe right now plus he's a good liar and people eat his excuses up. Atleast Belfort will wreck him I don't really dislike Chael he can be funny but I like seeing him lose.

If Chael was brazilian he would be the most hated fighter in UFC history, as he's a convicted criminal (money laudering), busted for high T and never finished a fight with strikes in 18 fights under ZUFFA

If Chael was brazilian he would be the most hated fighter in UFC history, as he's a convicted criminal (money laudering), busted for high T and never finished a fight with strikes in 18 fights under ZUFFA

That cheating lay n pray AmeriCAN savage they should of sentenced him to death!

lol because no 25 to life pedo alcoholic pole smashing American cans ever get accused of anything on this forum. Only the poor Brazilians that are misunderstood when they flee from a drug test.

But he's so charming we can't help but forgive him.

Chael can't help it if his doctor made a mistake.

Dr. Kevorkian didn't even dose people that much.

lol because no 25 to life pedo alcoholic pole smashing American cans ever get accused of anything on this forum. Only the poor Brazilians that are misunderstood when they flee from a drug test.

Jones is an exception everyone dislikes him and I didn't say they're misunderstood just that Chael has failed a test before which some conveniently forget.

Chael can't help it if his doctor made a mistake.

Dr. Kevorkian didn't even dose people that much.

It was an honest mistake on the doctor's behalf

Archived