Fighters are paid more than enough.

STANDYOURGROUND

Robbie Lawler, who isn't even a champion made over 13,333$ a minute for his fight with Jake ellenberger. That is higher than the $13,035 that the San Antonio Spurs Tim Duncan made as the highest paid NBA player per minute.

This talk of the UFC lowballing their fighters has to stop as their pay is competitive and in many cases surpasses that of the biggest NBA stars. We should be praising Zuffa for their incredible salaries and ridiculing those fighters that are ever greedy for more.

**** off troll.

The numbers don't lie. Why are you so upset?

I'm sick of you spamming threads with unpopular opinions in very lazy and obvious troll attempts.

0/10 **** off troll.

Go ahead and disprove anything I claimed in this thread before you start whining.

I'm sorry the numbers don't fit your agenda but you will have to face the music someday.

**** off troll.

I'm sick of you spamming threads with unpopular opinions in very lazy and obvious troll attempts.

0/10 **** off troll.

Go ahead and disprove anything I claimed in this thread before you start whining.

I'm sorry the numbers don't fit your agenda but you will have to face the music someday.

Ok, then. The numbers.

Robbie worked 68 days to fight Jake. That makes him earn 2 dollars for minute.

**** off troll.

0/10 **** off troll.

Ok, then. The numbers.

**** off troll.

0/10 **** off troll.

Owned.

**** off troll.

**** off troll.

0/10 **** off troll.

Ok, then. The numbers.

Are you trying to tell me he doesn't sit on the couch every day leading up to a fight? What else could be possibly be doing in anticipation for the fight?

**** off troll.

0/10 **** off troll.

Ok, then. The numbers.

Are you trying to tell me he doesn't sit on the couch every day leading up to a fight? What else could be possibly be doing in anticipation for the fight?

I was trying to talk you into believing that. But I guess you know the truth: they just sit on the counch every day leading up to a fight.

**** off troll.

0/10 **** off troll.

Ok, then. The numbers.

I was trying to talk you into believing that. But I guess you know the truth: they just sit on the counch every day leading up to a fight.

You wouldn't want to be tired on fight night

MMA is not a PER MINUTE sport because no human could physically compete at that level everyday for a 60 minute fight.

Sports uses salaries that si the same criteria you use for MMA.Another criteria is "longevity"and length of contracts.The UFC is somewhat famous for 6 fight deals but those can be brutal for newcomers and still only 3 years for anyone who fights 2 times a year.

Since the OP brought up the ELITE, an elite athlete usually signs for around 5-10 years of GUARANTEED income not an IF he fights or plays.If you get injured and have to miss a full year or maybe longer Dana is not driving by your house with a gift basket.What the RUDE president actually does is start to question you as a man or weather or not your injury is legit,like it matters to him since he is not paying you anyway.

The UFC likes to pretend to be a big boy in the market but still treats it's employees like a second rate business.

I still remember Lorenzo's response in that long interview,he basically said anyone and everyone is free to start up their own MMA business if they don't like the way the UFC does it.Problem is the use of the word FREE and not anyone can monopolize the sport.Anyhow it was a poor excuse for under paying and treating it's employees less favorable than the major sports do.

Archived