Who has the best flag to thread replies ratio?

PakaL

Who is the master troll gracing us all with his presence? I will look up my flag count and edit asap but before hand i warn you my troll powers are weak BRO. And my guess would be crom had the best am i wrong?

37 out of 4416 to many mighty ducking me bro

I GOATed up on Poo****. He'll have me as #1 real shortly.

252 out of 3089 got me GOATED... Maybe i should add in all the other negative options to make it interesting. Spam, troll abuse, off topic etc ect.

If you are asking who has the most flags it would be IDYB by a long margin

DANG! I was pushing Poo**** because he said he'd flag every post I ever made, but that was before I realized IDYB was already the GOAT on the flags... so now I've got to come up with a way to make him hit me with only spam flags so I can make a run for IDYB's record.

If he's asking who is the master troll, obviously the person who has the most would be the master.

Negative, on a couple counts.

1.) Carnage has more troll flags than IDYB, IDYB is just the king of spam flags because he spams when he's mad.

2.) flags don't equal troll, I flag idiots, not trolls.

If he's asking who is the master troll, obviously the person who has the most would be the master.

A master troll could rustle a man's jimmies without bringing attention to himself so as to avoid being flagged.

1384265724205.jpg

Flags = ultimate sign of rustle. Especially when someone is flagging every post you made.

Negative, on a couple counts.

1.) Carnage has more troll flags than IDYB, IDYB is just the king of spam flags because he spams when he's mad.

2.) flags don't equal troll, I flag idiots, not trolls.

YOU flag idiots. Most of these people just flag the person that rustles them the most.

Considering all of the people that I manage to rustle get it from a simple comment about a fight winner or something along those lines(and nothing personal whatsoever), I think I already understand how to troll people.

Take your PakaLisms somewhere else.

Considering all of the people that I manage to rustle get it from a simple comment about a fight winner or something along those lines(and nothing personal whatsoever), I think I already understand how to troll people.

Take your PakaLisms somewhere else.

I've seriously only seen you rustle one person on these forums Lmao

Poo**** is currently stewing. Like three days ago, PakaL was quoting everything I said whether it mentioned him or not and responding with the most salty **** ever. "CASHFLOWS" and **** like that.... Your boy Greg still hasn't come back. You constantly come at me with pissant trolling efforts and get owned on a regular basis.

That's four.

You need better things to do. I don't even respond to your posts not directed to me. Mostly because your IQ isn't triple digits. Also because you just LoL and LMAO at yourself and hope for backup.

It's kinda sad. Go play video games and STFU, WarClown.

Poo**** is currently stewing. Like three days ago, PakaL was quoting everything I said whether it mentioned him or not and responding with the most salty **** ever. "CASHFLOWS" and **** like that.... Your boy Greg still hasn't come back. You constantly come at me with pissant trolling efforts and get owned on a regular basis.

That's four.

You missed the main flank move i went from trolling you to your best buddies. I planted seeds of trollism you can't even recognize yet.

PakaL, you been my ****.

That's why I was heated at you when you were going on rants talking about cashflow, and I hadn't said a word about you in the thread. Ya dig?

A hour my digger? The force you display is only turned up to a quarter i thank you...

You need better things to do. I don't even respond to your posts not directed to me. Mostly because your IQ isn't triple digits. Also because you just LoL and LMAO at yourself and hope for backup.

It's kinda sad. Go play video games and STFU, WarClown.

Why so angry bruddah?

Why not angry bruddah? Oh because nobody else is trying it so you can't gang up on anybody. You got them baby testicles.

PakaL!?

Sorry man you got to deal with him yo selfie dog. Tough love is a good thing vato loco.

Archived