A lot of the people under him would beat him

Lombard

Maia

DHK

Saffiedine

Gastelum

Gunnar

LaFlare

I have to agree I can't believe they have him that high also you forgot about jake

I think he beats Ellenberger. He's up there because he's on such a streak which is understandable, Lawler will send him packing soon

Beats #14 to become #5....seems legit.
I agree.

But at the same time: Silva's striking is a bit better than #14 at WW, and Brown didn't just beat him but destroyed him.

Still, your argument stands. Brown should be around #10.

seeing how half of the people here wants to suck his **** I would assume they should be out soon to talk **** to you.

I agree with you though. Is the dude on a crazy streak? yeah! is he a tough dude? hell yeah! does he put on amazing fights? sure does! but I just think he hasnt fought a legit top ranked contender. He gets his chance and we will see what he does. I feel like the dude is way to ****y though the way he acts. if he beats lawler then I will admit matt brown is legit, until then I want to hold my judgment until he fight Ruthless.

I think he would have a hard time fighting guys like Hector and Woodley just because of how massive they are. I feel like they would over power him and control him like hector did to shields.

seeing how half of the people here wants to suck his **** I would assume they should be out soon to talk **** to you.

I agree with you though. Is the dude on a crazy streak? yeah! is he a tough dude? hell yeah! does he put on amazing fights? sure does! but I just think he hasnt fought a legit top ranked contender. He gets his chance and we will see what he does. I feel like the dude is way to ****y though the way he acts. if he beats lawler then I will admit matt brown is legit, until then I want to hold my judgment until he fight Ruthless.

I think he would have a hard time fighting guys like Hector and Woodley just because of how massive they are. I feel like they would over power him and control him like hector did to shields.

being a big fan of a fighter = wanting to suck his ****?

<ahttp://i.imgur.com/PIkprkZ.gif>

being a big fan of a fighter = wanting to suck his ****?

<ahttp://i.imgur.com/PIkprkZ.gif>

no, but the way people talk about this dude like he is the greatest to every step into the cage raises some flags. the only problem with this board is people refuse to use any logic. instead they rather say that (insert name) would beat every in the division in 1 min

I don't think Matt Brown is getting enough respect from alot of you, and some of these lists of fighters that would defeat him are ridiculous. Did I really see Kelvin Gastellum on a list and LaFlare? You guys are out of your minds, or trolling. The guy has put together a win streak full of finishes, and outstanding performances. Fighters in the UFC are the best in the world, and if you can go without a loss for as long as he has, and keep defeating people with viscious performances, constantly improving, he absolutely deserves to be at the top of the heap. Sure he might lose to Lawler or one of the other top contenders, but he also might knock them out as well. This guy has a resource many fighters never have, and try to develop their entire careers, and that is the heart of a true warrior. Matt Brown is the type of fighter, where if there was a competition with absolutely no rules at all, and you fought to the death, he would probably enter. Give the guy some credit, because I don't know anyone outside of Lawler or Hendricks in his division that could put together a win streak like he has, even given the same opponents. It BS for people to be knocking him, when he has done everything the UFC has asked him to, even on short notice and come through. He doesn't get to choose his ranking, he only gets to choose how hard he fights, and how hard he trains, and he seems to be doing both of those on a champion's level. I guess I have a different definiton of champion than alot of the others commenting in here. In my eyes, he is already a champion. Everyone is so quick to talk smack, and 99% of you would piss in your pants if he were standing across a locked, eight sided cage with you, and you would be begging to be let out. That's my rant of the day, go ahead and comment what you want, I don't care and won't even read them.

matt brown is a can. the whole forum knows that.

matt brown should move up to middleweight just to save face and keep his dignity in tact, in case the day comes where GSP decides to make his triumphant return to the octagon just to finish a fight.

I don't think Matt Brown is getting enough respect from alot of you, and some of these lists of fighters that would defeat him are ridiculous. Did I really see Kelvin Gastellum on a list and LaFlare? You guys are out of your minds, or trolling. The guy has put together a win streak full of finishes, and outstanding performances. Fighters in the UFC are the best in the world, and if you can go without a loss for as long as he has, and keep defeating people with viscious performances, constantly improving, he absolutely deserves to be at the top of the heap. Sure he might lose to Lawler or one of the other top contenders, but he also might knock them out as well. This guy has a resource many fighters never have, and try to develop their entire careers, and that is the heart of a true warrior. Matt Brown is the type of fighter, where if there was a competition with absolutely no rules at all, and you fought to the death, he would probably enter. Give the guy some credit, because I don't know anyone outside of Lawler or Hendricks in his division that could put together a win streak like he has, even given the same opponents. It BS for people to be knocking him, when he has done everything the UFC has asked him to, even on short notice and come through. He doesn't get to choose his ranking, he only gets to choose how hard he fights, and how hard he trains, and he seems to be doing both of those on a champion's level. I guess I have a different definiton of champion than alot of the others commenting in here. In my eyes, he is already a champion. Everyone is so quick to talk smack, and 99% of you would piss in your pants if he were standing across a locked, eight sided cage with you, and you would be begging to be let out. That's my rant of the day, go ahead and comment what you want, I don't care and won't even read them.

http://bit.ly/1cFqbPu

c8a.gif

I only read the first line of this post but it is GOAT. The Immortal will body Hendricks, and his only competition is Diaz and Lawler

A lot of the people under him would beat him

Lombard

Maia

DHK

Saffiedine

Gastelum

Gunnar

LaFlare

I have to agree I can't believe they have him that high also you forgot about jake

Jake is an overrated can.

I only read the first line of this post but it is GOAT. The Immortal will body Hendricks, and his only competition is Diaz and Lawler

you have Papy ****ing Abedi in a list of GOATS.

Jake is an overrated can.

Yeah right jake would slump brown with ez he dropped by a a body shot robbiie also almost got dropped by jake in the 3

Jake did nothing other than survive against Robbie, until he got finished that is.

you have Papy ****ing Abedi in a list of GOATS.

You've got a paper champ in your sig who didn't win the title fight and has been hiding for months, and then you have the nerve to doubt someone calling Papy Abedi, the "GOAT"? What are you... drunk??

Lawler beat the **** out of that redneck can, he'll do it again too. Candricks will probably miss weight again too.

thats a real good story ya got there.

Look at the picture in your sig, dude looked like he got hit by a truck.

Lawler beat the **** out of that redneck can, he'll do it again too. Candricks will probably miss weight again too.

sooooo what you're saying is a FIGHTER shouldn't have any cuts or bruises after a 25 minute fight? please tell me more of your great logic.

sooooo what you're saying is a FIGHTER shouldn't have any cuts or bruises after a 25 minute fight? please tell me more of your great logic.

You're getting trolled bro. I'm only telling you this because I like Hendricks. It was a close fight but Hendricks pulled it out in the end. The homie 12er is a big Lawler fan is all.

You're getting trolled bro. I'm only telling you this because I like Hendricks. It was a close fight but Hendricks pulled it out in the end. The homie 12er is a big Lawler fan is all.

Lawler 1,3,4

Beats #14 to become #5....seems legit.
I agree.

But at the same time: Silva's striking is a bit better than #14 at WW, and Brown didn't just beat him but destroyed him.

Still, your argument stands. Brown should be around #10.

lol and this is coming from a Fedor fan

That can built his legacy fighting people outside the top 20

Not trolling homie, Hendricks at best won via a desperation takedown in the last minute of the fight. He did zero damage and was out on his feet in the third.

Lawler won that fight.

Not trolling homie, Hendricks at best won via a desperation takedown in the last minute of the fight. He did zero damage and was out on his feet in the third.

Lawler won that fight.

Trolling aside, he rocked Lawler... at least once, I believe twice. As well as landing a **** ton of strikes to the dome of Lawler. It was a very close fight, but Hendricks deserved that win after what happened to him in that GSP fight.

And LOL at the Hendricks fans screaming that damage doesn't win fights when that was their primary argument as to how Hendricks beat GSP.

Hendricks DID beat GSP. And Lawler beat Hendricks.

Deal with it.

And LOL at the Hendricks fans screaming that damage doesn't win fights when that was their primary argument as to how Hendricks beat GSP.

Deal with it.

Hendricks decisively won that 5th round. 3-2 Hendricks.

Deal with that homie.

Deal with it.

That doesn't come into argument when comparing the two fights if you're not a retarded idiot.

The Hendricks/GSP fight was not close and Hendricks won.

The Hendricks/Lawler fight was close and Hendricks won.

Deal with it.

Hendricks decisively won that 5th round. 3-2 Hendricks.

Deal with that homie.

LoL Hendricks only wins when you give him both 50/50 rounds. The 10 point system is retard anyway, Lawler kicked the **** out of Hendricks in rounds 3 and 4, and deserved to be the champion

Archived