five Taliban swapped for army Sgt Bowe Bergdahl

UFCCagerattler

He could have been a CIA operative from the get go. Maybe it was just time to get him back for his acquired intel?

Even still, the problem I'm having is that you don't make it to Guantanamo Bay by secretly housing Taliban members. You don't hack computers and end up there. Those people are battlefield soldiers taken captive essentially. Not to mention that this deal was negotiated. They didn't just toss out five random people and send them to Qatar. They likely sent back five leaders, bombmakers, etc.

All that said, how does it make sense to send back five of those people for one CIA operative?

So now we should let out FIVE terrorists from Guantanamo Bay in order to get him back?

seems-legit-meme-collection-1mut.com-5.jpg

That picture tells a story. While American meth producers get raided and demonized, foreign nationals get supplied. It's crazy the govMENT holds down the citizen and boosts the foreigner. Example why is 1 American worth 5 foreigners? Because for every 1 dollar reinvested into the citizen community, 5 go to foreign ones. I still wonder why govMENT took out the bikers and small timer bathtub cooks, so corporational cartels could take over. But hey does corporation ring a bell? Anyways enough about ranting or i'll end up going on about propaganda posters. What you may ask yeah posters with white kids playing with toys while non white watch all sad. When reality is non white kids play with shiney toys in America too. I know yall have seen at least 1 of the evil white devil propaganda posters. Displayed in a country not even majority white? They should've left that deserter to be a muslums sheep cole hole for release.

So now we should let out FIVE terrorists from Guantanamo Bay in order to get him back?

That picture tells a story. While American meth producers get raided and demonized, foreign nationals get supplied. It's crazy the govMENT holds down the citizen and boosts the foreigner. Example why is 1 American worth 5 foreigners? Because for every 1 dollar reinvested into the citizen community, 5 go to foreign ones. I still wonder why govMENT took out the bikers and small timer bathtub cooks, so corporational cartels could take over. But hey does corporation ring a bell? Anyways enough about ranting or i'll end up going on about propaganda posters. What you may ask yeah posters with white kids playing with toys while non white watch all sad. When reality is non white kids play with shiney toys in America too. I know yall have seen at least 1 of the evil white devil propaganda posters. Displayed in a country not even majority white? They should've left that deserter to be a muslums sheep cole hole for release.

Not sure why you keep spelling it govMENT.

Not sure why you keep spelling it govMENT.

It matches Murica and AmeriKKKa it should be Gubment like George dubUbush Gubment

Surely there have to be interests we're not aware of.. Call me crazy but I'm all for whatever keeps threats at bay. NSA can monitor the entire world's population 24/7 as far as I care. As long as it keeps my my kids or my kids's kids from having to learn Arab I'm all for it.

Surely there have to be interests we're not aware of.. Call me crazy but I'm all for whatever keeps threats at bay. NSA can monitor the entire world's population 24/7 as far as I care. As long as it keeps my my kids or my kids's kids from having to learn Arab I'm all for it.

Its your kids that are shooting the whole country up any way. Not arabs.

He's not American.

He's not American.

That's right and since guns are hard to come by here we have to stick to throwing away funds towards weak economies to mess our country up ;)

I don't understand this at all. It looks like the guy deserted, and has somehow been lauded as a hero on return.

He gets his freedom back in exchange for 5 Taliban guys, who presumably are considered to be of no real threat if they let them go.

Maybe this guy has some insider knowledge of what the Taliban is up to, because that was a high price to get a deserter back

I don't understand this at all. It looks like the guy deserted, and has somehow been lauded as a hero on return.

He gets his freedom back in exchange for 5 Taliban guys, who presumably are considered to be of no real threat if they let them go.

Maybe this guy has some insider knowledge of what the Taliban is up to, because that was a high price to get a deserter back

The last couple weeks the government has been getting slammed for the VA healthcare crisis, and the deplorable practices at VA clinics in the U.S. On Friday last week the secretary of the VA resigned over it, today we are hearing about Bergdahls release, he's being lauded as a hero and the Obama administration is talking up its commitment to bring home America's heros at all costs.

Seems like a convenient time for the government to finally agree to the Talibans demands to me.

Don't know why allenBwest dot com links keep getting censored but he has a few good reads about it... And one things TRUTH lamestream won't be exposing anything but ignorance.

“What none of these media are reporting is that the father’s (SGT Bowe Bergdahl’s father Bob) first words at the WH were in Arabic – those words were “bism allah alrahman alraheem” – which means “in the name of Allah the most gracious and most merciful” – these are the opening words of every chapter of the Qur’an except one (the chapter of the sword – the 9th) – by uttering these words on the grounds of the WH, Bergdahl (the father) sanctified the WH and claimed it for Islam. There is no question but POTUS knows this.”

Clare Lopez from article on allen B west's site...

The last couple weeks the government has been getting slammed for the VA healthcare crisis, and the deplorable practices at VA clinics in the U.S. On Friday last week the secretary of the VA resigned over it, today we are hearing about Bergdahls release, he's being lauded as a hero and the Obama administration is talking up its commitment to bring home America's heros at all costs.

Seems like a convenient time for the government to finally agree to the Talibans demands to me.

Did you see bacrock at west point? Less than 25 percent cheered for him lol

the way it reads is the fab five most likely shouldn't have been there any way and were probably going to be released any way...

If not... then yes they just put our country in danger.

I wouldn't go that far.

"Fazl, for example, was the Taliban’s former deputy defense minister and is wanted by the United Nations for his role in massacres targeting Afghan’s Shi’ite Muslim population."

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/05/31/us-pays-high-price-for-last-pow-in-afghanistan.html

Right, so the Taliban 5 aren't terrorists, now everybody can calm the **** down.

Are you being serious?? Of course they're ****ing terrorists. You don't make Guantanamo Bay by being a good dude.

Lots of times you might just be the wrong dude.

But not these 5. These are all big wheels in the Taliban, not sgts or majors.

I guess the Taliban needs them now that they have won the war and are taking over the country again.

Right, so the Taliban 5 aren't terrorists, now everybody can calm the **** down.

Are you being serious?? Of course they're ****ing terrorists. You don't make Guantanamo Bay by being a good dude.

The Taliban is not considered a terrorist organization by the US.

These men were defending their land from US invaders. This was a war, in a foreign country, not terrorism.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2014/06/04/taliban-video-handover/9946647/

The Taliban release a video of the prisoners exchange.

Now every enemy we have understands that you can make a deal with us if you have a serviceman to trade.

I question the wisdom of this exchange, understanding that there is obviously more to this than we are being told.

We did not make this deal at this time because this POW was in failing health. That is just ridiculous.

Right. After FIVE YEARS of being held captive, now we're worried about his health? That doesn't jive. For all we cared, they could've cut his head off.

I found it interesting that the Taliban brought all the guys on the hills with AK-47s, and a white flag to wave made from what looked like a stick... and we fly in with one Blackhawk to meet all of them??? Why are we not afraid of all those people?? Why are they waving a white flag like they're scared?? I thought they were dangerous terrorists and we should be deathly afraid of them.

Apparently he is now receiving $300k of retroactive pay... First, E-5's don't make $60k a year. At least I never did when I was an E-5... Secondly, is Obama purposely trying to piss of the American public?

They do when they are receiving all of the extra pay associated with being deployed to a combat zone.

Hostile fire pay

imminent danger

family seperation

ect. ect. ect.

They probably have some kind of pay for being held as a POW that they gave him too.

Sad thing is, I'm saying he is a deserter, and that is giving him the benefit of the doubt. A lot of his platoon say he defected, testimony from Afghans say he was wandering around asking where he could find the taliban.

These men were defending their land from US invaders. This was a war, in a foreign country, not terrorism.

Rumor is they wacked many ethnic white syrians the kurds, something about genocide or mass merking. They want to wack all non muslums, especially jewish peoples and goyum i think they call gentiles or infidels that. You must convert or die is the motto according to the rumor grapevine.

Rumor is they wacked many ethnic white syrians the kurds, something about genocide or mass merking. They want to wack all non muslums, especially jewish peoples and goyum i think they call gentiles or infidels that. You must convert or die is the motto according to the rumor grapevine.

Exactly, rumor, and nothing to do with the US of A.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/five-guantanamo-detainees-to-be-exchanged-for-bergdahl/

We just swapped 5 terrorists from Gitmo for one us army sgt who has been held by the Taliban for 5 years.

Either those 5 guys were never terrorists to begin with or someone just put our country into danger.

One or the other.

If they were smart they'd have chips in them and track them......Unfortunately our government and intelligence community are not that smart.

Archived