Andrei Arlovski vs. Brendan Schaub 6 - 2 WINNER

Ryan Jimmo vs. Ovince St. Preux 5 - 2

Kiichi Kunimotovs. Daniel Sarafian 5 - 1

Valerie Letourneau vs. Elizabeth Philips 4 - 1

Mike Easton vs. Yves Jabouin 3 - 1

Roland Delorme vs. Michinori Tanaka 3 - 0

Tae Hyun Bang vs. Kajan Johnson 2 - 0

Jason Saggo vs. Josh Shockley 1 - 0

Based on those GIFs, you definitely win the battle of style!

Hopefully I can take my picking to the next level and knock off a true champion. You get honors based on the call-out...

haha yeah I might update your GOAT gif due to your awesome support of Wand amongst this cesspool of haters.

I'll tag you when Ive made my first pick bro

Based on those GIFs, you definitely win the battle of style!

Hopefully I can take my picking to the next level and knock off a true champion. You get honors based on the call-out...

haha yeah I might update your GOAT gif due to your awesome support of Wand amongst this cesspool of haters.

I'll tag you when Ive made my first pick bro

Much appreciated. I don't care for Wandy's recent antics any more than most, but it still doesn't change my respect for him.

Take your time and best of luck with your picks!

Holy ****!

That changes everything and officially wastes my hours of study, better late than never I guess lol

Agreed. First pick seems a lot more significant on this card. Oh well, at least I end up with the tiebreaker on a ten fight card. Could be meaningful since this card is completely up in the air.

I'll go with OSP, I guess.

@Ozpride

Holy ****!

That changes everything and officially wastes my hours of study, better late than never I guess lol

Agreed. First pick seems a lot more significant on this card. Oh well, at least I end up with the tiebreaker on a ten fight card. Could be meaningful since this card is completely up in the air.

@Ozpride

yeah its a bit like that hey.. makes sense. I didnt like when i was in the GF and everybody was already talking about the new tourney, give the man his glory!

I'll take Ryan Bader

@Wanderlei_Rua

Holy ****!

@Ozpride

yeah its a bit like that hey.. makes sense. I didnt like when i was in the GF and everybody was already talking about the new tourney, give the man his glory!

I'll take Ryan Bader

@Wanderlei_Rua

"Glory is fleeting for those who've never had it". Take solace in the fact that you will always be a champion.

Woodley

@Ozpride

Kajan Johnson

@Ozpride

damn I knew I'd be left the WMMA! I wasn't sure on that one either hey. Gonna read up a bit on the new chick, this fight could make or break it. I'll tag you when its done and updated bro

Kajan Johnson

@Ozpride

damn I knew I'd be left the WMMA! I wasn't sure on that one either hey. Gonna read up a bit on the new chick, this fight could make or break it. I'll tag you when its done and updated bro

No problem. Take your time.

I was a lot more comfortable when I thought I had the advantage of the tiebreaker on a ten fight card. Right now, I see me winning 6-4, but it could easily be three fights different.

Really wish I'd called someone else out and battled a champ on a two card weekend...

Archived