who who would win daniel cormier vs alexander gustafsson ?

mmalord45

Chuck the freaking ICE MAN liddell would body them all. But since he's retired gus would clown dc, jones made the entire division look mentally handicapped up till gus, there is a reason it is so... Besides DC is damaged goods like teletubby cain, both have pyrrhic victories.

Gus had to keep his hand on it while Jones held it.

1811765041-432x288.jpg

That pic was pre ER room visit right? You can tell as the manhood was still present in jj's eyes. Post er visit dude is rose pedal soft dealing with people stealing and or hacking his phone daily. That must be why JJ gives no reply when it comes to him accepting the title shot Gus is giving him.

gus by being better, he has great movement and footwork combined with good solid striking provided he doesnt stay still he wont be easy for cormier and hes a tall lanky guy so not as easy to drag to the mat as tiny hendo

Big Foot Silva was thrown for 5. Josh Barnett was thrown for 5. Roy Nelson was thrown for 5.... etc etc etc.

Gus will be thrown for 5.

gus by being better, he has great movement and footwork combined with good solid striking provided he doesnt stay still he wont be easy for cormier and hes a tall lanky guy so not as easy to drag to the mat as tiny hendo

Big Foot Silva was thrown for 5. Josh Barnett was thrown for 5. Roy Nelson was thrown for 5.... etc etc etc.

Is that what makes him a fan favorite his 1 dimensional throw for 5 and hugNsnug fest? DC couldn't even throw manuwa for 5 let alone K.O him.

cormier is now weight cutting he wont be throwing gus for 5 and both big foot and barnett took place on the feet, hell all those fights were standup

^ i don't remember Bigfoot being thrown for 5 but Barnett definitely was a couple times. Which is insanely amazing.

Just don't see Gus beating Cormier....I honestly don't see Jones beating Cormier either. His wrastling is just too skillful.

Yea before Big Foot got KO'ed cold by DC he was thrown down.

^ i don't remember Bigfoot being thrown for 5 but Barnett definitely was a couple times. Which is insanely amazing.

Just don't see Gus beating Cormier....I honestly don't see Jones beating Cormier either. His wrastling is just too skillful.

but he got back up, cormier can win a decision against barnett and big foot standing but not agaisnt jones and gus

but he got back up, cormier can win a decision against barnett and big foot standing but not agaisnt jones and gus

lol Gus would get rag dolled and outstruck by CormGOAT.

Yeah lets hype that fight so another top contender can be removed. We'll know JJ needs padding till he gets a few more wins. And to be honest anyone defending the ducker has no ground to stand on, as you're backing a coward in the first place in JJ. What will happen is a Gus Vs DC fight which will equal lost respect for JJ and another ducking date for jj when Gus wins. So in short we may see JJ ducking Gus for years so he can become this legend that exists in his mind.

Yeah lets hype that fight so another top contender can be removed. We'll know JJ needs padding till he gets a few more wins. And to be honest anyone defending the ducker has no ground to stand on, as you're backing a coward in the first place in JJ. What will happen is a Gus Vs DC fight which will equal lost respect for JJ and another ducking date for jj when Gus wins. So in short we may see JJ ducking Gus for years so he can become this legend that exists in his mind.

Lets make a list of J.J.'s padded record:

Shogun Ruah

Rampage Jackson

Rashad Evans

Lyoto Machida

Ryan Badder

Stephen Bonnar

Brandon Vera

Vitor Belfort

Chael Sonnen

Alexander Gus

Glover Texeria

Your right Pakal son, very padded 8-|

Shogun Ruah

Rampage Jackson

Rashad Evans

Lyoto Machida

Ryan Badder

Stephen Bonnar

Brandon Vera

Vitor Belfort

Chael Sonnen

Alexander Gus

Glover Texeria

Holy GOAT ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW!!!!!

Did Jones really beat all those legends and elite fighters?!?!?!??!?!?!

I believe he did.

You're so got to about your hero being a flake you're stutter posting dog. Put down the key board...

My hero is undefeated in 21 professional fights in the #1 mma origination on planet earth. What has your hero done?

OG-Cole's Hero > Pakal's Hero

You're so got to about your hero being a flake you're stutter posting dog. Put down the key board...

My hero is undefeated in 21 professional fights in the #1 mma origination on planet earth. What has your hero done?

OG-Cole's Hero > Pakal's Hero

Perfect song for you and your yeller belly JJ

JJ be like do you really want to hurt me? Gus: yes chicken bones you visiting the dr hommie. JJ:No way i sign to fight..

Shogun Ruah

Rampage Jackson

Rashad Evans

Lyoto Machida

Ryan Badder

Stephen Bonnar

Brandon Vera

Vitor Belfort

Chael Sonnen

Alexander Gus

Glover Texeria

Wow, he's almost beaten half of the MW division, what an incredible feat. I can't even.

He KO'd Big Foot by the way Hunt wasn't able to do that so I'd say DC has pretty good power

Shogun Ruah

Rampage Jackson

Rashad Evans

Lyoto Machida

Ryan Badder

Stephen Bonnar

Brandon Vera

Vitor Belfort

Chael Sonnen

Alexander Gus

Glover Texeria

Holy GOAT ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW!!!!!

Did Jones really beat all those legends and elite fighters?!?!?!??!?!?!

I believe he did.

ok Shoguns body is past his prime not his heart but his body is shot.

Rampage was past his prime.

Lyoto, Vitor, and Cheal are MWs.

A.Silva bodied Bonner and Jon well.................... couldn't.

Badder and Vera are top 15s maybe 20s at best.

Glover was untested and over hyped and still wasn't finished.

so the only 2 guys worth talking about on that list are Rashad and Gus.

Rashad could make 185 and Gus beat him like a mouthy hooker.

oh and he actually DUCKED Chael the first time around!!

Now he's ducking Gus too!! I personally think Jones is only calling out DC because he'll have to heal up for a couple months before he fights,

overall sounds like a coward delaying losing his belt to me!

DC will do to him what hes done to everyone hes ever faced at HW or LHW he'll make him look like a child trying to fight a man

Gus in a rematch would most likely finish Jones

DC throws everybody in the LHW division for 5 including Gus. He will get that belt.

What he's doing is this, he's sitting in a injury glass house throwing cot block rocks at Gus. Is DC ever ready for back to back bouts like Gus? I bet DC would cot block title shots just like jones does. As he has showed disrespect towards a fighter ready to bang 24/7 365 against anyone.

DC bodies everyone for 6, except the blackest fighter in the UFC- the Rumble.

He'd laugh at DCs desperate TD attempts, then put him to sleep with an Anaconda Choke. But not your ordinary Anaconda choke, he'd sling his Black Anaconda around DCs neck and put that fool out in seconds.

That being said, I look forward to seeing Cormier thrown Jones into Space and then KO his azz on the way back down.

He'd laugh at DCs desperate TD attempts, then put him to sleep with an Anaconda Choke. But not your ordinary Anaconda choke, he'd sling his Black Anaconda around DCs neck and put that fool out in seconds.

That being said, I look forward to seeing Cormier thrown Jones into Space and then KO his azz on the way back down.

Anthony Johnson has been choked out by lightweights. You're riding that bbc a little too hard.

Anthony Johnson has been choked out by lightweights. You're riding that bbc a little too hard.

That was at a different weight class and he was a different fighter back then. It has no bearing on current events.

I'm pretty sure you uttered some kind of trash line like that before the Prayvis fight too.

In all seriousness, if Rumble can stuff the takedown, which is easier said than done, than he's going to light Daniel up worse than a Prayvis Pinata.

He's got all the physical tools to beat DC.

That was at a different weight class and he was a different fighter back then. It has no bearing on current events.

I'm pretty sure you uttered some kind of trash line like that before the Prayvis fight too.

In all seriousness, if Rumble can stuff the takedown, which is easier said than done, than he's going to light Daniel up worse than a Prayvis Pinata.

He's got all the physical tools to beat DC.

You're a prayvis loving Machida fan.

Archived