Jones doesn't want to fight Gustafsson

iamdylanr

http://www.ufc.com/news/dana-download-june-2?utm_campaign=The+Download&utm_source=15600&utm_medium=Facebook%3A+UFC&

"Just to clear up a couple things, people think we're in contract negotiations with Jon Jones - we're not. Jon Jones still has five fights left on his contract," White said Monday afternoon in an exclusive interview with UFC.com. "So what we're doing right now is trying to get him to sign the bout agreement for Gustafsson. He doesn't want to fight Gustafsson. ... Lorenzo and I have a meeting with Jones on Thursday to get him to sign the bout agreement, and he's asking to fight Cormier instead."

Ducking Gusty for Cormier, i don't know if thats a smart plan.

WOW. What a GOAT.

Let this be an example to all you fockers out there. Jones is ASKING for the HARDER fight..... how can you knock this GOAT move!?!?!??

Cormier is 100x better then Gus in every aspect of MMA. For Jones to call out DC is BOSS!

Jon Jones is a focking bad **** that just wants the hardest possible fights.

He already beat that Swedish can once

The UFC should just close down the LHW division, it is a joke nowadays

You are once again the Fourm GOAT, sorry Patster and 12er.

Jon Jones makes the LHW division look like a total joke. If he wasn't there the belt would change hands every title fight, but when he is there the division is on complete lock down.

WOW. What a GOAT.

Let this be an example to all you fockers out there. Jones is ASKING for the HARDER fight..... how can you knock this GOAT move!?!?!??

Cormier is 100x better then Gus in every aspect of MMA. For Jones to call out DC is BOSS!

no, he wants to fight the smallest guys possible. not very badass if you ask me.

WOW. What a GOAT.

no, he wants to fight the smallest guys possible. not very badass if you ask me.

Smallest guy possible??? Cormier is a HW you boon. Gus wouldn't last 2 rounds with a monster like DC. Jones doesn't want to fight these fools that DC would crush with ease. He want's to go straight to the big meaningful fight that the people want to see. No one wants to see Gus get smashed for 5 rounds again.

WOW. What a GOAT.

Smallest guy possible??? Cormier is a HW you boon. Gus wouldn't last 2 rounds with a monster like DC. Jones doesn't want to fight these fools that DC would crush with ease. He want's to go straight to the big meaningful fight that the people want to see. No one wants to see Gus get smashed for 5 rounds again.

lol, you are very gotten to for me speaking the truth. One, Gustafsson didn't get "smashed" for five rounds. It was a very close fight that Jones won in the 11th hour. Gustafsson beat him up, landed hard shots, was the first to EVER take Jon Jones down, gave Jon a nasty cut above his eye. It was a super close fight. Two, Cormier may be a heavyweight but he's 5 foot 11 with only a 72.5 reach as opposed to Jones who is 6 foot 4 with a TEN INCH reach advantage on him. Gustafsson showed that fighters with longer reaches give Jones a ton of trouble.

WOW. What a GOAT.

lol, you are very gotten to for me speaking the truth. One, Gustafsson didn't get "smashed" for five rounds. It was a very close fight that Jones won in the 11th hour. Gustafsson beat him up, landed hard shots, was the first to EVER take Jon Jones down, gave Jon a nasty cut above his eye. It was a super close fight. Two, Cormier may be a heavyweight but he's 5 foot 11 with only a 72.5 reach as opposed to Jones who is 6 foot 4 with a TEN INCH reach advantage on him. Gustafsson showed that fighters with longer reaches give Jones a ton of trouble.

Jones overlooked Gus, yet still managed to rock and drop him twice, as well as win the fight decisively. Gus didn't phase J.J. with a single shot, which is embarrassing since he landed like 250 of em. 100% Jones will beat Gus again, this time in the 2nd round.

WOW. What a GOAT.

Jones overlooked Gus, yet still managed to rock and drop him twice, as well as win the fight decisively. Gus didn't phase J.J. with a single shot, which is embarrassing since he landed like 250 of em. 100% Jones will beat Gus again, this time in the 2nd round.

jones-gus.jpg

yup, Gus didn't phase Jones at all.

Not like jones is scared to fight Gus again either.

after the beating gus put on him i imagine hes going to do everything he can to avoid another matchup, i bet he has nightmares and sees gus face

cormier will be an easy matchup for jones

0-36865?w=1000

awww Gus just wants a few more seconds in the limelight.

after the beating gus put on him i imagine hes going to do everything he can to avoid another matchup, i bet he has nightmares and sees gus face

0-36865?w=1000

Lmao jj is a hater trying to block GUS... Get it right you yellow belly jj backer. JJ is fighting for a few more seconds in the limelight. You're partly right mostly, while being completely wrong.

It'z normal now uh days HNIC, you're one up and coming forum goat he want's no part of. Even with eye pokes.
**** I'd bite Jones fingers off like some tootsie rolls or some ****, nah mean?

One of the brazilian fighters on team Chael bit the other guys finger because he kepts putting his fingers around his eyes.

0-36865?w=1000

Lmao jj is a hater trying to block GUS... Get it right you yellow belly jj backer. JJ is fighting for a few more seconds in the limelight. You're partly right mostly, while being completely wrong.

I'll fight you. What's your address? I'll throw down with u homie Pak.

WOW. What a GOAT.

jones-gus.jpg

I didn't know Gus sponsored an African child

WOW. What a GOAT.

jones-gus.jpg

African child only bloated in the gut not the face.. Gus just sponsored a beating.. He finna finish the job this time.

WOW. What a GOAT.

jones-gus.jpg

WOW. What a GOAT.

jones-gus.jpg

African child only bloated in the gut not the face.. Gus just sponsored a beating.. He finna finish the job this time.

jon-jones.jpg

0-36865?w=1000

You think you're butt hurt, my hurtism surpasses yours by 10 times. As i know what DC wants DC gets and your boy JJ will get a pass. I've been butt hurt framed by DC and his wish list hommie

0-36865?w=1000

You think your butt hurt, my hurtism surpasses yours by 10 times. As i know what DC wants DC gets and your boy JJ will get a pass. I've been butt hurt framed by DC and his wish list hommie

You dodging me? I want to fight you. No gloves, street rules. Biting, eye gouging, fish hooking - allowed.

You'll have to do some training I'M in no way a bully. I don't get off on advantages or anything so after you get a month or two in the gym holla at yuh boy.

I'm pretty jacked homie, and I've been boxing for 15 years. I'm ready now. Go time?

You'll have to do some training I'M in no way a bully. I don't get off on advantages or anything so after you get a month or two in the gym holla at yuh boy.

I'm pretty jacked homie, and I've been boxing for 15 years. I'm ready now. Go time?

I don't want you to end up like maldanado hommie hit the gym. Also i must be honest i never trained to bulk up, my lactic acid to muscle mass count is off the charts. Even if you out weigh me by 50 plus pounds i can jog around long enough to clobber you. It's not a fair fight and i would feel bad cole dog.

You're getting very sleepy JJ you feel relaxed and fully manly. When i snap my fingers 2 times you will become the man you used to be before gus molested you. The spinning elbow was not equivalent to a punchers chance in a big fight. That elbow was timed with perfection like your legs are perfectly sized for your body. You JJ and only you are the greatest in the world keep believing it when i snap my fingers 2 times.

News flash from FACEBOOK a statement from the peoples champ!

Jon "Bones" Jones, be a man, be a champ and sign that bout agreement and stop running. Keep in mind that after I beat you and become the champ I might be doing the same to you when you chase me for a rematch, as a revenge for not accepting my challenge.

Sooner or later you will have to face me, just make it sooner!

The fans wants this fight, UFC wants this fight and I want this fight, and I damn deserve it. GUS THE DESTROYER

DC is being disrespectful to the true champ Gus. Dc is nursing wounds and not even ready to fight while cot blocking Gus. Gus would fight 4 or more times a year like a boss and this is what he gets? Sad on DC's part on many levels if you think about it.

You think you're butt hurt, my hurtism surpasses yours by 10 times. As i know what DC wants DC gets and your boy JJ will get a pass. I've been butt hurt framed by DC and his wish list hommie

You dodging me? I want to fight you. No gloves, street rules. Biting, eye gouging, fish hooking - allowed.

I don't want you to end up like maldanado hommie hit the gym. Also i must be honest i never trained to bulk up, my lactic acid to muscle mass count is off the charts. Even if you out weigh me by 50 plus pounds i can jog around long enough to clobber you. It's not a fair fight and i would feel bad cole dog.

USPS-Thread-Delivers.jpg

He was extra rustled yesterday. He was ready to knock you out. Now he's scared. I don't know what happened.

Probably saw me in the community thread. Turned him into an instant chicken ****.

I'm not gonna lie, when I saw that black man hitting the punching bag, I reconsidered all the **** I talk to you.

Archived