Here's my fight from the 24th May, potential for UFC? Lol

Shuberling

Of course you get your triangle win I predicted it as soon as he wound up in your guard.

You looked way more confident than him on the feet too, your striking seems to be a lot better since your earlier videos you put up, looking good man, making a lot of improvements, nice to see an unscared champ for a change lol

Question - how much do footstomps actually hurt?

Nice homie, I thought u were done when he got u in that guillotine, I guess he didn't have it under your chin?

What's your record again?

total record is 4-2-1, the draw was supposedly an interclub at C class rules (no headshots at all) as well as one of my losses, my total semi pro (headshots) record is 4-1. 2-0 at B class (headshots standing only) and 2-1 at A class (headshots standing and ground, no elbows in any of the rule sets except for elbowing yourself lol)

good fight, certainly have potential but still a long way to go

Yeah cheers man, I got a few things I wanna work on, 1st thing I noticed was my elbows were flaring up loads. Need to keep a tighter defense and a lot of other things.

That cage was tiny huh? What weight class do you fight at?

Yeah, fairly small, gets the action going more I suppose, and like waikru said, I'm a featherweight blad

dem hands

Yay or Nay? Lol

Lmao I could totally whoop your **** bro

Lulz, I'll always have love for you man, the Diaz fanship we both have brought us together (no ****)

Holy **** that was amazing

That sub defence might be the best in MMA actually. You have the calmness and mindset of a champion

War Rory "The Curse" Foster

In the whole of MMA? Not too sure lol, I'm just stubborn when it comes to chokes lol, and cheers for the nickname hahaha

Badass

Work on that takedown defense!

Yeah I worked my takedown defense loads, it's just when he grabbed a hold of my legs and got back to his own feet, my weight kind of shifted to the right and stacked over, my own fault though, working top control is another thing I will be working on loads.

Of course you get your triangle win I predicted it as soon as he wound up in your guard.

You looked way more confident than him on the feet too, your striking seems to be a lot better since your earlier videos you put up, looking good man, making a lot of improvements, nice to see an unscared champ for a change lol

Cheers bud, been working my striking loads, still not entirely happy with it, gotta a lot of technical stuff to sharpen up, hoping my hands are fairly fast as well lol

Foot stomps? It didn't really hurt to be honest, probably cause the adrenaline just takes that kind of pain away, but I still wouldn't wanna take too many lol

Cheers for the comments bruddahs! Trying to work everything so I can becomes the peoples forum champ

Nice homie, I thought u were done when he got u in that guillotine, I guess he didn't have it under your chin?

total record is 4-2-1, the draw was supposedly an interclub at C class rules (no headshots at all) as well as one of my losses, my total semi pro (headshots) record is 4-1. 2-0 at B class (headshots standing only) and 2-1 at A class (headshots standing and ground, no elbows in any of the rule sets except for elbowing yourself lol)

Yeah cheers man, I got a few things I wanna work on, 1st thing I noticed was my elbows were flaring up loads. Need to keep a tighter defense and a lot of other things.

Yeah, fairly small, gets the action going more I suppose, and like waikru said, I'm a featherweight blad

dem hands

Yay or Nay? Lol

Lulz, I'll always have love for you man, the Diaz fanship we both have brought us together (no ****)

That sub defence might be the best in MMA actually. You have the calmness and mindset of a champion

In the whole of MMA? Not too sure lol, I'm just stubborn when it comes to chokes lol, and cheers for the nickname hahaha

Badass

Yeah I worked my takedown defense loads, it's just when he grabbed a hold of my legs and got back to his own feet, my weight kind of shifted to the right and stacked over, my own fault though, working top control is another thing I will be working on loads.

Cheers bud, been working my striking loads, still not entirely happy with it, gotta a lot of technical stuff to sharpen up, hoping my hands are fairly fast as well lol

Foot stomps? It didn't really hurt to be honest, probably cause the adrenaline just takes that kind of pain away, but I still wouldn't wanna take too many lol

Cheers for the comments bruddahs! Trying to work everything so I can becomes the peoples forum champ

LoL I'm just ****ing with you buddy

That was badass

dem hands

Yay or Nay? Lol

Badass

LoL I'm just ****ing with you buddy

That was badass

Lol, cheers man

When are you fighting again?

****ing inactivity

You should be stripped off the belt

Lmfao, I'm not gonna be fighting til around November haha

The rest of this year is pretty important for me, gonna have some insane training up to my fight from now which includes fitness, getting my body fat % down and muscle up, gotta be at 10% body fat at the very minimum by the end of the year and squatting around 100kg (my personal aim, currently on 70kg) and if I completely wipe the floor with my next opponent and get a solid T/KO win, then I will likely be starting as a professional MMA fighter start of next year, so hoping to finish the year with a bang :)

****ing inactivity

The rest of this year is pretty important for me, gonna have some insane training up to my fight from now which includes fitness, getting my body fat % down and muscle up, gotta be at 10% body fat at the very minimum by the end of the year and squatting around 100kg (my personal aim, currently on 70kg) and if I completely wipe the floor with my next opponent and get a solid T/KO win, then I will likely be starting as a professional MMA fighter start of next year, so hoping to finish the year with a bang :)

Hell yeah, hit the gym already. I'm guessing you didn't cut weight for your fights, did you?

****ing inactivity

Shubergoat! Keep it up!

****ing inactivity

Hell yeah, hit the gym already. I'm guessing you didn't cut weight for your fights, did you?

I cut from 71kg to 66kg (155lbs to 145lbs), was eating pretty **** food when cutting still though, sorting my diet out a lot, and gonna give a better diet a test of very minimal to no carbs the week leading up to a fight so I can try and cut weight easier, then on the last couple of days, sweat the rest out. Hopefully everything will go to plan, kind of sucks 'cause the weigh-ins are the morning of the day of the fight, so haven't got a full day to rehydrate, but I usually have enough time to get water and pack carbs back on. Hopefully I'll be in a lot better shape for the next one :)

Turn pro already

No can do buddy, I want to assure myself that I can be dominant as an amateur to the point that other pro's that I will hopefully train with say I should go pro. 1st step of that is tomorrow as I'm going over to another gym to train with a pro, it's hard work to do this, and I want to prove to myself I can do that with 1 more amateur fight 1st.

Like I said, hopefully I can get some good feedback tomorrow, continue to work on everything and finish the year with a bang

Shube, are you afraid that the Shube curse may strike you once you go pro?

That curse was broken in my last 5 predictions, now it's just considered bad guesses if I get a prediction wrong lol

OK, but I still don't want you to ever root for me.

Archived