George Jung Released From Prison (dude from the movie Blow)

BruteDion

The criminal law in the USA is pathetic. How can you bargain a man's duty?

How can you make deals out of it? It is beyond me.

Because he helped catch a bigger more worse criminal...makes logic if you ask me

Would you not want a smaller criminal help catch a bigger one?

What if a drug dealer who will do 5 years help you catch a murderer who is free in exchange for getting 2 years off?

Deals like this are made everyday

Because he helped catch a bigger more worse criminal...makes logic if you ask me

What if a drug dealer who will do 5 years help you catch a murderer who is free in exchange for getting 2 years off?

Catch a bigger one, is that why the ghettos stay flooded with dope?

The whole country is flooded with dope.

What are don't have dope in it lol...in the most bought dope is in white suburbs lol

But that's not the point I'm arguing...if a smaller fish can lead to a bigger one then you always got for him aswell

Cut the snake off at the head as they say

This ^^^

I'm not saying it's bad in this particular case, but as you said, deals like this are made everyday. The prosecution has no legitimacy to choose what to punish or not. To give the prosecutor (you may call him D.A., not sure) the power to exonerate one's crime is dangerous and makes it incredibly hard to call Justice blind.

Not to mention when they offer half the punishment one deserves because they don't have a strong case or because they are unsure about his guilty.

Unfortunately I struggle to argue such subjects in english, but if anyone has read Foucault here, might help me out.

I'm not saying it's bad in this particular case, but as you said, deals like this are made everyday. The prosecution has no legitimacy to choose what to punish or not. To give the prosecutor (you may call him D.A., not sure) the power to exonerate one's crime is dangerous and makes it incredibly hard to call Justice blind.

Not to mention when they offer half the punishment one deserves because they don't have a strong case or because they are unsure about his guilty.

Unfortunately I struggle to argue such subjects in english, but if anyone has read Foucault here, might help me out.

Your not from America are you?...if not that's cool and that's explains why ur so wrong

The prosecuted in fact has all that power...he does get to choose what he wants to try the criminal with and he's in fact the one who will offer the deal

It's up to the defense to accept the deal or not and even accept the deal and after that the judge can deny the deal to happen

But no one other then the Prosecutor get to determine an the details of the deal with law enforcement

There has been cases where a simple drug traffic stop has got a dealer who then took a deal to snitch on a disputer who then took a deal to snitch on the drug makers themselves

It's a very important and useful tool for the law enforcement field and maybe is the greatest weapon we have on the war on drugs...without deals then there is no reason why a criminal would give any information to help Law enforcement to catch a bad guy cuz after all, who has better info on crimes then a criminal who helped commit them

Your not from America are you?...if not that's cool and that's explains why ur so wrong

The prosecuted in fact has all that power...he does get to choose what he wants to try the criminal with and he's in fact the one who will offer the deal

It's up to the defense to accept the deal or not and even accept the deal and after that the judge can deny the deal to happen

But no one other then the Prosecutor get to determine an the details of the deal with law enforcement

There has been cases where a simple drug traffic stop has got a dealer who then took a deal to snitch on a disputer who then took a deal to snitch on the drug makers themselves

It's a very important and useful tool for the law enforcement field and maybe is the greatest weapon we have on the war on drugs...without deals then there is no reason why a criminal would give any information to help Law enforcement to catch a bad guy cuz after all, who has better info on crimes then a criminal who helped commit them

I'm not from America but I do understand everything you said. I'm pretty sure it helps a lot catching the 'big fishes'.

The problem is the cost of that. Making deals take the isonomy out of the process. The power of choosing what he wants to try and what he wants to offer is absurd and goes directly against The Democratic Rule of Law.

I'm not from America but I do understand everything you said. I'm pretty sure it helps a lot catching the 'big fishes'.

The problem is the cost of that. Making deals take the isonomy out of the process. The power of choosing what he wants to try and what he wants to offer is absurd and goes directly against The Democratic Rule of Law.

You can't have it both way man...first you say it's messed up that the prosecuted can't make the deals himself and once I tell you he can then you say it's against the DRL

And in fact it's not...the defendant does not have to accept the deal (unless he's not in a mental state of well being to do so but that really really rare) and even if he does accept the deal the judge can throw the deal out if he thinks it's unfair to the defendant or the state (which is rare aswell)

It's a great tool and has lead to a lot of drug makers and worse criminals to being arrested

What would you rather have on the streets walking free...a drug dealer who is free cuz of a deal and now is being watched cuz he's on probation or a drug producer who is largely either unknown by the police or untouchable by the police due to lack of evidence

I would gladly pick the small white kids who was trying to sell dime bags free then the cartel member who is bringing the drug into the nation

You can't have it both way man...first you say it's messed up that the prosecuted can't make the deals himself and once I tell you he can then you say it's against the DRL

And in fact it's not...the defendant does not have to accept the deal (unless he's not in a mental state of well being to do so but that really really rare) and even if he does accept the deal the judge can throw the deal out if he thinks it's unfair to the defendant or the state (which is rare aswell)

It's a great tool and has lead to a lot of drug makers and worse criminals to being arrested

What would you rather have on the streets walking free...a drug dealer who is free cuz of a deal and now is being watched cuz he's on probation or a drug producer who is largely either unknown by the police or untouchable by the police due to lack of evidence

I would gladly pick the small white kids who was trying to sell dime bags free then the cartel member who is bringing the drug into the nation

I never said that lol either I said something wrong or you misinterpreted me.

Anyway, it's not about what I would like. The prosecution just can't have this power.

snitches have a special place in this world

its called a hole. located 6 feet underground.

that's stupid.

youre the kind of person that would snitch on anybody for a ****ing kit kat bar. go **** yourself.

What if I raped you and your mother seen it. shes not supposed to talk because then she would be a snitch? you stupid piece of **** go you go **** yourself yo

snitches get stitches homie

rats have no place on this earth, other than a hole 6 feet in the ground

i learned that in ufc forum prison

well don't worry if I seen you getting raped id snitch even if you don't like it

IDYB loves to get train run on him by white supremacists in the forum prison shower, it's hardly a rape.

I never said that lol either I said something wrong or you misinterpreted me.

Anyway, it's not about what I would like. The prosecution just can't have this power.

I did read you wrong...I got you now...but yes it's fair and it's important for the prosecutor to take the guy to court or not

It's his job to be the first to determine if the crime is worth punishing or if there is a crime with enough evidence to punish in the first place...he is the first line of defense to insure a person has his rights in court really

If there is little to no evidence then he will not take the guy to court (in a perfect world)

http://www.tmz.com/2014/06/06/blow-george-jung-sequel-book-heavy/

Prepare for more tales of cocaine pure as the driven snow -- George Jung penned a sequel to "Blow" during his almost 20-year prison stint ... and his people say Hollywood's already knocking.

The classic film starring Johnny Depp was inspired by Bruce Porter's 1993 book about Jung's life ... but we're told that was only a fraction of Boston George's cocaine adventures.

A rep for Jung says his new book, entitled "Heavy" ... will detail more of George's drug smuggling missions in the 80s and feature some of the same "Blow" characters.

Not surprisingly, we're told a movie production company's already interested in the book ... which comes out next month.

FUN FACT: Jung co-wrote the book with T. Rafael Cimino ... whose uncle Michael Cimino directed "Deer Hunter." Nice pedigree.

yo mcmod ban these two juice boxes for making derogatory rape jokes.

@ danawhite cut them from the roster, and then follow it up on twitter with one of your own rape jokes!

You say this, then talk about raping babies in another thread less than 24 hours later. :-w

Archived