Jon Jones Doing Things Again

POTUF

It's really unfortunate that Phil Davis is a can, because he had potential to rustle Jones' jimmies

I wish whoever KOs him make a video like this one to mock him

"boo hoo I got knocked the **** out wah"

would be kinda funny

Oh my GOAT!

Y'all just got put in your place by the most extraordinary fighting champion to ever live.

I just teared up watching the goat himself lay it down to all you lames crying and complaining that he wants the hardest possible fight on planet earth.

DC would abuse Cain and finish him in 3 rounds, DC vs Jones is the superfight of the millennium.

Bow to the realness fockers!

Jones: "Daniel Cormier has not beaten anybody, he doesn't deserve to fight for the belt".

vs.

Jones: "Daniel Cormier is an udefeated olympic wrestler, Strikeforce champion. I want to fight him".

Boo hoo, because he wasn't an udefeated olympic wrestler, Strikeforce champion before. LOL

Okey, Mr. Jones... MAKE UP YOUR MIND ALREADY!

This happened once before when Tito was ducking Chuck, they just stripped Tito of the belt and then he had no choice but to fight him eventually.

difference is that Dana loves Jones, he won't strip the belt off him

Dana can't stand that uncle tom.

This happened once before when Tito was ducking Chuck, they just stripped Tito of the belt and then he had no choice but to fight him eventually.

difference is that Dana loves Jones, he won't strip the belt off him

Dana can't stand that uncle tom.

Look at this man love:

130801011608-jon-jones-dana-white-single-image-cut.jpg

there is one thing that Jones doesnt understand and will never understand, because he is immature and way too selfish, its the fact that US, the fans, pay is salary... if we wnat to see him fight Gus, like he should... thats the fight that should happen

Fans/haters with no market/sales/business point of view make me LOL !!

First of all, I hope I will watch Jones getting beat badly by someone (Im not his fan but I acknowledge his skills) someday.

Now, what is wrong with him asking for DC instead folks ? Come one, there is nothing wrong with it, he is right !

Now, back to my first line ... you guys gotta understand UFC is an entertainment BUSINESS and UFC has made it pretty obvious they want Jones vs DC to happen ASAP because this will be a very interesting fight for UFCs pocket.

Also, hate me for it, but I personally dont think Gus would be very successful in a rematch, thats all. Gus had his chance and let it for the judges. Gus will have another shot, dont worry.

DC is the guy to beat Jones and I hope he gets that shot before Gus does. SORRY !

First of all, I hope I will watch Jones getting beat badly by someone (Im not his fan but I acknowledge his skills) someday.

Now, what is wrong with him asking for DC instead folks ? Come one, there is nothing wrong with it, he is right !

Now, back to my first line ... you guys gotta understand UFC is an entertainment BUSINESS and UFC has made it pretty obvious they want Jones vs DC to happen ASAP because this will be a very interesting fight for UFCs pocket.

Also, hate me for it, but I personally dont think Gus would be very successful in a rematch, thats all. Gus had his chance and let it for the judges. Gus will have another shot, dont worry.

DC is the guy to beat Jones and I hope he gets that shot before Gus does. SORRY !

A lot of people think Gus won, so they want him to get another chance to claim what they see is rightfully his. Nothing wrong with that.

The only logical fight is GUS... Jones has recently started to come out the MASK closet lately. When he puts on or should i say takes off the mask he becomes the guy he was when he first hit the scene. I think his mask turned the fans off and if he becomes jon fans will follow. The only part or ingredient left is the gus fight regardless of ducking or anything he'll eventually face dude again. Thus in my opinion jj's best move is to just bite the bullet, and prove to people what he is or wants to be. If he avoids Gus it will follow him like stink finger on prom night.

A lot of people think Gus won, so they want him to get another chance to claim what they see is rightfully his. Nothing wrong with that.

I see your point man but lets me practical: nobody is there to take that shot away from Gus (even if you look at the time frame). So hey, lets hope Jones vs DC take place like Aug or Sept and Gus can wait for SB weekend ;)

I see your point man but lets me practical: nobody is there to take that shot away from Gus (even if you look at the time frame). So hey, lets hope Jones vs DC take place like Aug or Sept and Gus can wait for SB weekend ;)

I personally don't care, I think either of them beats Jones, and I honestly think Cormier will ragdoll him easily. I just want that ducking **** to accept a fight already so I can see him lose.

I personally don't care, I think either of them beats Jones, and I honestly think Cormier will ragdoll him easily. I just want that ducking **** to accept a fight already so I can see him lose.

Sadly 12er we've all seen what bones does to everyone but gus... And since im on a devils advocate trip this eve lets clear some things up for JJ. Well when all of you go out and meet women do you I.D them? Didn't think so ok now consider chicken and other hormones making females mature much earlier now uh dayz. And you get the picture.

Im sorry brother but I think a rematch between Gus and Jones will get a lot more money in the bank then a fight versus DC

Im sorry brother but I think a rematch between Gus and Jones will get a lot more money in the bank then a fight versus DC

I can tell you from the point of view of a mma fan who used the dub VHS ufc's from blockbuster how it goes down. If Gus gets cot blocked over some sissy move i will un subscribe from UFC totally. After the weidman fight i will just see whats up randomly on news outlets if DC jj happens next year. And you may say it's impossible you never give up a passion. Well after the raiders got robbed right after nine E leven by refs against the patriots i did the exact same thing. Haven't seen a game since and couldn't tell you anything about football currently. Sad when before that i knew everything from rookies coming up to those about to go out. I loved the NFL since indoctrination in grade school it can be done.

Jones has cracked, and it wouldn't be too much of a stretch to say its forums like ours that did it. If he was as confident as he claims to be with his "undefeated" record, he would realise its his job to accept fights, not pick them. he wouldn't give a **** who he fights. Line em up, he has to fight em all at some point anyway.

The fans think Gus won, and I think its pretty obvious now that Jones does too.

For the record DC beats Jones 9/10 times (the tenth fight Jones goes Mountain vs Viper on him pokes his eyes out) Gus is closer to 50/50

Ya'll are naive thinking Gus won that first fight, and would come remotely close to winning the second fight. Jones knows he would demolish Gus in the rematch, and realizes that DC is getting older everyday. He want's DC in his prime, before he starts getting injured and loosing all the tools that make him a GOAT.

Superfight 2014

J.J. vs DC

Ya'll are naive thinking Gus won that first fight, and would come remotely close to winning the second fight. Jones knows he would demolish Gus in the rematch, and realizes that DC is getting older everyday. He want's DC in his prime, before he starts getting injured and loosing all the tools that make him a GOAT.

Superfight 2014

J.J. vs DC

SIlly cole even a flouridated populace recognized the robbery. That fight made Gus a super star while putting jones on a razors edge. If jj takes one wrong step his career is over no matter how famous he is in his own mind.

Superfight 2014

J.J. vs DC

SIlly cole even a flouridated populace recognized the robbery. That fight made Gus a super star while putting jones on a razors edge. If jj takes one wrong step his career is over no matter how famous he is in his own mind.

You need to realize that no matter what happens between my two favorite fighters, DC and Jones.... Gus gets thrown for 5 by one of them, and T/KO'ed by the other.

Archived