Nick Diaz is scared

MIRKO_CRO_GOD

How exactly is he scared and annoying? Serious question. The UFC has offered him Condit, Brown, and Lyoto. Condit poses little threat of finishing him as we've seen and would favor Nick in the rematch. Brown is also a favorable match for Nick. Instead he wants to fight Hendricks whose a much tougher opponent and a bad stylistic match up for him. And Lyoto.... *fart noise.

How exactly is he scared and annoying? Serious question. The UFC has offered him Condit, Brown, and Lyoto. Condit poses little threat of finishing him as we've seen and would favor Nick in the rematch. Brown is also a favorable match for Nick. Instead he wants to fight Hendricks whose a much tougher opponent and a bad stylistic match up for him. And Lyoto.... *fart noise.

because he didn't earn any of those matches even a bit. he thinks he can have title shot after title shot

even after being humiliated by grease

This thread is the first thread i ever called out for being FALSE ADVERTISING. I'm writing the better forum bureau

while youre at it can you also file a complaint on EA Sports for promoting fraud and robbery - after putting jones and gustaffson on the cover of EA UFC?

Nick Diaz is 7-6 in his UFC career and his last win was against a FW almost 3 years ago. Diaz is definitely scared and washed up. He cant hang with the best of the best and everyone knows it, including him.

**** off troll

Lol Hairy Balls On Ya is back.

You're like the forum prostitute huh? Rather than develop an opinion of your own, your too busy trying to suck **** for likes.

Nick Diaz is 7-6 in his UFC career and his last win was against a FW almost 3 years ago. Diaz is definitely scared and washed up. He cant hang with the best of the best and everyone knows it, including him.

**** off troll

You're like the forum prostitute huh? Rather than develop an opinion of your own, your too busy trying to suck **** for likes.

My opinion is pretty clear: Nick Diaz is the GOAT of the WW

This thread is the first thread i ever called out for being FALSE ADVERTISING. I'm writing the better forum bureau

while youre at it can you also file a complaint on EA Sports for promoting fraud and robbery - after putting jones and gustaffson on the cover of EA UFC?

Pay pal my inbox .

**** off troll

All about the back to back loss crew huh? Your boy Silva and Diaz. You got a lil 2 loss in a row fighter fetish there holms?

You're lucky they don't ban for stupidity around here because your comment of him being GOAT of WW is not only laughable, but so stupid it is actually ban worthy. Freedom of speech has gone too far. Stupid people saying stupid **** need to be shut the **** up.

**** off troll

All about the back to back loss crew huh? Your boy Silva and Diaz. You got a lil 2 loss in a row fighter fetish there holms?

You're lucky they don't ban for stupidity around here because your comment of him being GOAT of WW is not only laughable, but so stupid it is actually ban worthy. Freedom of speech has gone too far. Stupid people saying stupid **** need to be shut the **** up.

ohh kill em

Still butthurt that Nick smashed Condit eh?

I'd tell you that you'd get over it, but I can't, Diaz took your "Natural Born Killer" and made him look like the biggest puzzy ever, in-front of millions of fans, if he did that to my idol, I'd hate him too

Still butthurt that Nick smashed Condit eh?

I'd tell you that you'd get over it, but I can't, Diaz took your "Natural Born Killer" and made him look like the biggest puzzy ever, in-front of millions of fans, if he did that to my idol, I'd hate him too

LoL you're still not over that? Damn I thought your jimmies were stronger than that

Archived