Forum Jungle Fights

PakaL

The freakin forum is dead anymore lets liven it up. Here's the deal call out a forum member and let the butthurt fly. Those who duck will be inducted into the forum hall of shame along side the welcher list. Don't be a weight cutting can call out a top dog and lets see the fireworks. No holds barred except more troll than troll man eye pokes. Get it ON!

Where you at @PakaL‌?

I'm looking for an easy pay day

i'm pretty sure pakal's gibberish is like putting a hex on you like manny pacquiao's mom did timothy bradley. Tread lightly breh.

LoL yall being bullies you know i match only teemu. You want to look like JJ in the forum bro's? Why you ducking the gr8s? DO yall even bang bro's?

Translated to youre scared.quit ducking me

So if i clown you it equals this: you actually follow through with 2 forum mems and a cup? All you got to do is think happy thoughts and imagine a snickers bar if it's room temp.

@Shuberling‌

FIGHT ME!!!

Herschel_Walker_MMA.jpg

I'd reject your challenge, because you are no challenge, but I'd happy to give you an **** whoopin' if that's what you want

@Shuberling‌

FIGHT ME!!!

Herschel_Walker_MMA.jpg

You got big ones...

Lmao XD

The only person who I have interest in this topic is @Little_Kang, punk ****!

LoL yall being bullies you know i match only teemu. You want to look like JJ in the forum bro's? Why you ducking the gr8s? DO yall even bang bro's?

So if i clown you it equals this: you actually follow through with 2 forum mems and a cup? All you got to do is think happy thoughts and imagine a snickers bar if it's room temp.

I'll eat the whole log of you take part in the bet also.if not your just a talking pansy that won't man up to something your trying to convince other people to do

I'll eat the whole log of you take part in the bet also.if not your just a talking pansy that won't man up to something your trying to convince other people to do

I reject your pier pressure, and raise you another foot in your mouth. As you did take the bet in the first place NO?

@Shuberling‌

FIGHT ME!!!

Herschel_Walker_MMA.jpg

I'd reject your challenge, because you are no challenge, but I'd happy to give you an **** whoopin' if that's what you want

@Shuberling‌

FIGHT ME!!!

Herschel_Walker_MMA.jpg

You got big ones...

Lmao XD

bro, have you seen my "likes". I'm nothing to mess with.

I reject your pier pressure, and raise you another foot in your mouth. As you did take the bet in the first place NO?

Lol run away scared.

No you understood it wrong. its not my fault you don't comprehend.I said fight after miller, hes not fighting miller anymore soooooo...your dumb

@Shuberling‌

FIGHT ME!!!

Herschel_Walker_MMA.jpg

@Shuberling‌

FIGHT ME!!!

Herschel_Walker_MMA.jpg

You got big ones...

Lmao XD

bro, your post to like ratio is pathetic. My post to like ratio is that of only the highest quality of forum goats.

@Shuberling‌

FIGHT ME!!!

Herschel_Walker_MMA.jpg

@Shuberling‌

FIGHT ME!!!

Herschel_Walker_MMA.jpg

You got big ones...

Lmao XD

bro, your post to like ratio is pathetic. My post to like ratio is that of only the highest quality of forum goats.

@Shuberling‌

FIGHT ME!!!

Herschel_Walker_MMA.jpg

@Shuberling‌

FIGHT ME!!!

Herschel_Walker_MMA.jpg

You got big ones...

Lmao XD

@PATSTER‌ has 2k posts and 16k likes

Blee dat

Lol run away scared.

No you understood it wrong. its not my fault you don't comprehend.I said fight after miller, hes not fighting miller anymore soooooo...your dumb

407489284.jpg

@Shuberling‌

FIGHT ME!!!

Herschel_Walker_MMA.jpg

@Shuberling‌

FIGHT ME!!!

Herschel_Walker_MMA.jpg

You got big ones...

Lmao XD

@Shuberling‌

FIGHT ME!!!

Herschel_Walker_MMA.jpg

@Shuberling‌

FIGHT ME!!!

Herschel_Walker_MMA.jpg

You got big ones...

Lmao XD

@PATSTER‌ has 2k posts and 16k likes

Blee dat

I'd still front kick KO him.

I will front kick KO all of you cans IRL.

p.s. I have no idea what this thread is about which makes sense since @PakaL made it.

You got stuffed on the 1 yard line 2 seconds before you even thought of that. Patster would body you by the way blee dat he has skills you haven't discovered yet. hut hut hut butt hurt 69 69 front kick smash on 1.

I will front kick KO all of you cans IRL.

p.s. I have no idea what this thread is about which makes sense since @PakaL made it.

You got stuffed on the 1 yard line 2 seconds before you even thought of that. Patster would body you by the way blee dat he has skills you haven't discovered yet. hut hut hut butt hurt 69 69 front kick smash on 1.

Comma.png

Archived