Come in here

JBJF

Alright so here's the thing, I've always wanted to fight, just once.

I know I'd most likely get my **** kicked but it's something I've wanted to do.

I have zero experience and zero training.

Lately I've been tossing around the idea of taking some boxing classes or something and just asking to take some random amateur fight somewhere.

What are all of your thoughts on this?

I mean this is something that i want to do before I die.

fight in front of a few people in an organized atmosphere.

Discuss, talk, etc...

You only get one life.. take a chance and make the most of it..

Do it man.

see that's what I'm thinking too. so what if I break my nose again right? I got dat health insurance (thanks obama)

What would you suggest in regards to a training? There is a jiu-jitsu class around here, some type of karate, and the typical ymca kickboxing, tae kwon do, or some other martial art

Nothing beats jiu-jitsu or judo for core strength. .wrestling too..

Striking.. kickboxing and boxing. . Some of my buddies really enjoyed these .. built up great cardio.. and let's face it.. cardio wins fights.

I took a chance on some strong man competitions and shows.. going to do a bodybuilding show soon as well.. I'm 37 and I'm glad I took the chance. . I can look back with pride and look forward without fear.. I wish that much for everyone. . Especially the ones brave enough

Do it man.

see that's what I'm thinking too. so what if I break my nose again right? I got dat health insurance (thanks obama)

What would you suggest in regards to a training? There is a jiu-jitsu class around here, some type of karate, and the typical ymca kickboxing, tae kwon do, or some other martial art

gaming-ea-sports-ufc-cover.jpg

Do it man.

Bruh... training UFC is to intense for me

Do it man.

then just ask yourself... what would Pudz do?

Do it man.

then just ask yourself... what would Pudz do?

LIFT!

ONLY LIFT!

THE ONLY CARDIO I SHOULD GET IS WALKING FROM 1 LIFTING AREA TO THE NEXT!

Archived