Is Jones assuming DC would be an easier fight ?!

skillandpower

Thats all !!

By asking for DC instead, is Jones assuming this is an easier title defense ?

I will make a poll the "easier" fight for Jones but this simply crazy and it makes me wonder if Jones is out of his mind, seriously.

DC is clearly the guy to beat Jones considering the fact he got an outstanding wrestling, he is used to fight bigger guys, got fast hands and like it or not, dude is the former SF HW champ who also trains with the HW GOAT ...

Gus seems to have Jones number but I personally believe Jones underestimated Gus on the first fight and got in trouble for it.

Bottom line: Do you guys think Jones is going after DC assuming this is an easier challenger ?

I'm pretty sure Jones complained in the past that DC hasn't fought anybody and isn't worth defending his title against. Now that Gus, the man who beat his ****, is up to the plate for another title shot he is changing his tune.

I'm pretty sure Jones complained in the past that DC hasn't fought anybody and isn't worth defending his title against. Now that Gus, the man who beat his ****, is up to the plate for another title shot he is changing his tune.

Jones complained because DC had a short reach. Now DC has grown his reach by 3" and is worth a title shot

Archived