I'm rustled... (IDYB related)

JBJF

my teeth are fixed and in prime shape . they have been for years now.

some people just like to make themselves feel better by using personal attacks on people over the internet. you mention one personal thing that may have been an imperfection, and these same people will hold it against you and resort to bringing it up over and over again as a way to attack or troll people like the big big boys they are

i just find it rather amusing, how i post a picture from god, it must have been at least 7 years ago now back when i was missing a toot and i get to hear all about it from the same group of people. it cant possibly bother me, knowing i have all my teeth back now and my mouth is in great shape, but it also shows who the real losers of this place really are.

im surprised they waste their time on me. oh wow. once upon a time my teeth werent so great. thats irrelevant now. i have nice smooth and shiny chompers. i had a checkup and a cleaning a couple months ago, and not even a ****ing cavity. but over here i get to hear just how bad of a condition my mouth must surely be. like really? god damn. i think im just going to roll with that for now. oh crap! another tooth just rotted out. what ever shall i do?

go waste your time trying to belittle megasoup over whatever pictures he just posted on facebook, or whatever story he just told about wherever the hell he stayed, just so you can try to make yourself feel better over your own personal shortcomings. at least that might actually be relevant and he still may be dealing with whatever issue it is you are herping your derp about. only a real ****ing loser resorts to that crap, and on this internet forum, its very easy to see who those people are.

some people just like to make themselves feel better by using personal attacks on people over the internet. you mention one personal thing that may have been an imperfection, and these same people will hold it against you and resort to bringing it up over and over again as a way to attack or troll people like the big big boys they are

i just find it rather amusing, how i post a picture from god, it must have been at least 7 years ago now back when i was missing a toot and i get to hear all about it from the same group of people. it cant possibly bother me, knowing i have all my teeth back now and my mouth is in great shape, but it also shows who the real losers of this place really are.

im surprised they waste their time on me. oh wow. once upon a time my teeth werent so great. thats irrelevant now. i have nice smooth and shiny chompers. i had a checkup and a cleaning a couple months ago, and not even a ****ing cavity. but over here i get to hear just how bad of a condition my mouth must surely be. like really? god damn. i think im just going to roll with that for now. oh crap! another tooth just rotted out. what ever shall i do?

go waste your time trying to belittle megasoup over whatever pictures he just posted on facebook, or whatever story he just told about wherever the hell he stayed, just so you can try to make yourself feel better over your own personal shortcomings. at least that might actually be relevant and he still may be dealing with whatever issue it is you are herping your derp about. only a real ****ing loser resorts to that crap, and on this internet forum, its very easy to see who those people are.

I seriously didn't know those were your teeth man. My bad My bad...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIcEEA6zrmA

damn son. better add jbjf to the broken jimmies list.

Speaking of broken jimmies...

2014.03.25-mrconservative-5331c500e0fbc.gif

dude. you know how it is. whatever stops them from crying when the power is out and i cant use my oven, blender, or microwave

@Mcmax3000‌

I think idyb needs a time out

I agree. There's no need for that ****, especially since he's been warned multiple times about that.

It's because you go to far with your ****. It's not the content of what you say IME, it's just that you go out of your way to ruin threads with the same tired, boring lines.

You don't show anybody any respect, so, some of us go after your teeth because we know it bothers you. If it's not the dumb necro stuff, which might have been funny once or twice (maybe), it's paragraphs of **** like this. I bet most people didn't bother to read past the first few sentences.

McMod selling wolf tickets.. He said he said idybs next ban will be permanent, but it doesnt look like it will

Why perma ban he'll just go to the library and post from a different pc on a different I D ... Time outs are cool no need to banish them like elderly native Americans in the twilight years back before columbus copied the vikings.

McMod selling wolf tickets.. He said he said idybs next ban will be permanent, but it doesnt look like it will

Why perma ban he'll just go to the library and post from a different pc on a different I D ... Time outs are cool no need to banish them like elderly native Americans in the twilight years back before columbus copied the vikings.

bbd56c1c1307f9547edd27a05d086accf50814a79fb00ad7192fb405c96e651b.jpg

You're right, I did. I was more referring to if he continued doing the same thing he got the month ban for. I also remember saying that if he came back, and was decent for awhile (which, outside of the pointless, long winded posts that nobody reads, he mostly has been), that I'd probably let that slide.s

What he did in this thread was dumb, and unnecessary, but not quite permanent worthy.

You're right, I did. I was more referring to if he continued doing the same thing he got the month ban for. I also remember saying that if he came back, and was decent for awhile (which, outside of the pointless, long winded posts that nobody reads, he mostly has been), that I'd probably let that slide.s

What he did in this thread was dumb, and unnecessary, but not quite permanent worthy.

dude im just ****ing with you..

Archived