A sexual assault prevention NCOIC caught running prostitution ring on Fort Hood.

12еr

This is an awful story, but still... LOL

A cash-strapped female soldier told a Fort Hood hearing board Tuesday about how a noncommissioned sexual assault prevention officer on base forced her into a prostitution ring so she could buy groceries for her child.

The private testified against Sgt. 1st Class Gregory McQueen during a proceeding similar to a grand jury hearing. McQueen could face some 21 criminal charges if he is slapped with a military court-martial.

"Basically, it was having sex with higher ranking officers for money," the woman told the board, the Killeen Daily Herald reported.

The private, who was 20 and struggling as a single mother of a 3-year-old child at the time of the alleged prostitution, was granted immunity in return for her testimony. She told the board how McQueen snapped pics of her naked to distribute to potential clients. The two also had sex so McQueen could see how she would “act out” with clients.

Fort Hood Coordinator Of Sexual Assault Prevention Charged In Prostitution Ring Scandal

A Fort Hood sergeant and sexual assault and harassment prevention program head was hit with a slew of charges on Friday for setting up a female prostitution ring that exploited struggling female soldiers. Sargent 1st Class Gregory McQueen was charged with 21 counts, including pandering, conspiracy, maltreatment of a subordinate, abusive sexual contact, and “adultery and conduct of a nature to bring discredit to the armed forces,” the Associated Press reports from a Fort Hood statement.

Among those clients was Master Sgt. Brad Grimes, 37, who was already demoted and reprimanded for his role in the scheme. Grimes paid the woman $100 for sex at a motel in Killeen in December 2013 and the two later had sex at the female soldier’s on-post home, the Herald reported.

McQueen, who has since been relieved from his sexual assault prevention duties, faces charges of pandering, conspiracy, adultery and sexual assault.

Another female private claims McQueen sexually assaulted her when he tried to recruit her into the military sex ring.

The woman claimed the ring was organized at Fort Hood, where she had sex for money sometimes at her on-base home.TONY GUTIERREZ/AP

The woman claimed the ring was organized at Fort Hood, where she had sex for money sometimes at her on-base home.

That woman told investigators that McQueen “preys on young females who are in bad financial situations and that he keeps their pictures on his cell phone,” the Austin American-Statesman reported in December.

http://m.nydailynews.com/news/crime/fort-hood-sexual-assault-prevention-officer-ran-on-base-prostitution-ring-witness-article-1.1816048?utm_content=buffer665a6&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=NYDailyNewsTw

This sounds like the Army I remember serving in. I don't have any memories of honor or bravery or anything like that.

And what exactly did you do and where were you when you were in the Army?

That's some high level irony right there...that being said seems that Fort Hood is in the News as of late a lot...some real bad issues are present for their leadership there it seems

Mostly been in the news for the two separate shootings they had on base. With that said; they are known as "Fort Hoodlum" for a reason. When I was in they were known to have a gang problem there.

This sounds like the Army I remember serving in. I don't have any memories of honor or bravery or anything like that.

He probably spent the majority of his time serving on extra duty, hating his life. He doesn't remember any honor or bravery because he was too much of a **** bag to be trusted in such situations. That's my guess anyway.

He probably spent the majority of his time serving on extra duty, hating his life. He doesn't remember any honor or bravery because he was too much of a **** bag to be trusted in such situations. That's my guess anyway.

Archived