Jones is scared of Cormier

Pigs-On-The-Wing

He ducked the Machida rematch too, Machida is a bloated FW (Who was sick and/or injured in their first fight and still one more rounds than Jones)

no excuses..

Jones was just able to take away his biggest weakness...

Jones-Machida-1.jpg

his eyes.

Machida had sore knees, explosive diarrhea and was robbed a gun pointy prior to the fight

This. He already fought Gus but he'll fight again just to avoid Cormier

What a ****

Your post is dead on the money. 2 all u Jones haters out there just like myself u will b sadly disappointed in the Gus 2 fight. Many of u haters UNLIKE MYSELF r in complete fantasy land by thinking Gus will win this fight, he wont and it wont b close this time. But when u say Jones is scared of DC u couldn't b more correct. DC is the only man on the planet right now that can beat Jones at 205 and the sad part is, Jones is aware of this too, so Jones will fight anyone to avoid that fight and there's no doubt about that. I just hope Daniel can somehow chase that d**che bag coward down before age starts becoming a factor. I think after he beats Gus he'll come up with some other excuse to avoid DC as long as he possibly can or until Dana steps in and forces him too. This is really turning me into even a bigger JJ hater if that was even possible!!

He ducked the Machida rematch too, Machida is a bloated FW (Who was sick and/or injured in their first fight and still won more rounds than Jones)

Machida never won any rounds,he was NEVER a threat in that fight,he simply did a few drive by's then got on his do nothing horse again.

I said Cormier was a potential champ the first time i saw him in SF and i still think it.At HW i feel Cain is just too good with amazing cardio but aside from Cain DC is second best at HW and at Lhw he is the best.

Sad part about the UFC is you barely see anyone earn their stripes it is simply weather the UFC...Dana/Lorenzo vault you up the ladder faster than someone else.D/C already proved and deserved his HW title shot but was never even mentioned.Now he demolishes the slow often if not ALWAYS over rated Hendo the can and finally gets his recognition.

Archived