Belfort: my levels are either normal or below normal

Spartacus__

so he just said they are normal. herp derp buddy. they werent when the commission tested him. he said it himself. at least he wont have to be like overeem at his hearing and pretend he had no friggen clue what he was putting into his body or why his T:E levels would be so high.

if his t:e levels were at a normal level when tested, then surely this wont be an issue at the hearing and they will no doubt grant him a license. if not, then he clearly did something wrong and its his own damn fault and he can blame everything and jesus for all i care.

vitor is a fraud.

Apparently he was WAY over the limit. Here's the results.

BpdkU7eIcAAdo2T.jpg:large

Not really news though, we all knew he was caught blatantly cheating ever since he pulled out of the fight. I'd be surprised if he gets licensed by the NSAC, they aren't going to be happy with him.

lmfao .... people think 1472 ng/dl is some crazy god-juice amount ...

See where it says reference interval 25.1 and then under his it says 50?

I'm not good at math, but I believe that is twice what its supposed to be.

What exactly is this showing the haters? That it's ok to cheat if you stop after being caught?

He's showing he'll be clean for this fight, you idiot. And there'll be no excuses left.

Umm, he's going to be clean for this fight because he HAS to be clean for this fight. You act like he's doing it because of his integrity.

What exactly is this showing the haters? That it's ok to cheat if you stop after being caught?

He's showing he'll be clean for this fight, you idiot. And there'll be no excuses left.

Umm, he's going to be clean for this fight because he HAS to be clean for this fight. You act like he's doing it because of his integrity.

So he'll be clean but you will still be mad because he's not doing it for his integrity?

Lol u mad

what the hell? I just typed some long **** comment and it said "your comment will be posted once it is approved" ??? uh

The best part is your comment just vanishes

I mean, every **** I write here remains here for ages even if I don't post, but the unapproved comments simply vanish lol

what the hell? I just typed some long **** comment and it said "your comment will be posted once it is approved" ??? uh

The best part is your comment just vanishes

I mean, every **** I write here remains here for ages even if I don't post, but the unapproved comments simply vanish lol

dude yeah ... they literally vanish ....

here's a screenshot of the "moderation queue" ... empty

4feca015449eac48b9f032f5159c3a.jpg

There's noth'n wrong with a little TRT as long as its done just 2 maintain a normal level of testosterone which is very important for a mans over all health. I think Vitor's urologist just made a mistake on the dosages. Everything has been corrected and will b fine going forward so u Vitor haters need to get ur panties unclenched and relax about this issue !!!! WTH is wrong with u all?

There's noth'n wrong with a little TRT as long as its done just 2 maintain a normal level of testosterone which is very important for a mans over all health. I think Vitor's urologist just made a mistake on the dosages. Everything has been corrected and will b fine going forward so u Vitor haters need to get ur panties unclenched and relax about this issue !!!! WTH is wrong with u all?

Oh I'm sure it was an honest mistake, just like when he was taking roids in the past.

Your fanboyism is impressive.

So he'll be clean but you will still be mad because he's not doing it for his integrity?

Lol u mad

I'm not mad, you're just acting like we should all give Vitor a round of applause for fighting cleanly, lol. This doesn't change the fact that he cheated the system as long as he possibly could first.

LMAO my buddy did roids for 3 months and it took about a year to lose all that added strength he got from it,so avoiding failing a test by lowering your intake for 30 days is hardly fighting CLEAN.

Also 4-1 or 6-1 is not a NORMAL human value yet for some stupid reason it is the value the tests go by,it still proves he is doping and NOT CLEAN.What ever happened to sportsmanship and clean athletes,these are not men Leonidas would have nothing to do with these cowards.

Fighting under the influence of PEDS is like a handicap system,it's like frigging Sunday morning bowling for gods sakes.

LMAO my buddy did roids for 3 months and it took about a year to lose all that added strength he got from it,so avoiding failing a test by lowering your intake for 30 days is hardly fighting CLEAN.

Also 4-1 or 6-1 is not a NORMAL human value yet for some stupid reason it is the value the tests go by,it still proves he is doping and NOT CLEAN.What ever happened to sportsmanship and clean athletes,these are not men Leonidas would have nothing to do with these cowards.

Fighting under the influence of PEDS is like a handicap system,it's like frigging Sunday morning bowling for gods sakes.

yeah.. "your buddy"

The main number that is important on his test is labeled as free testosterone. This is a truer number as to how high his testosterone really is. It was twice as much as the highest normal levels. There is no way possible to achieve that high of a level by accidental dosage. As long as he has been on testosterone it should of been somewhat normal. He should be suspended for PEDs for at least one year.since this is not his first offense.

Not really news though, we all knew he was caught blatantly cheating ever since he pulled out of the fight. I'd be surprised if he gets licensed by the NSAC, they aren't going to be happy with him.

Belfort is innocent you feg

**** off you feg

Vitor is innocent

lulz - if the high side of normal is 850-1100 depending on who you ask - 1400 is nada, I promise, you wouldn't feel the difference.

The funny thing is there is no way to predict how high T levels will spike with an injection. Two weeks after my injection I'm around 480-540. So I probably jump to close to 1000 or so and aside from a bit of energy and a hard time sleeping for a day or two it's not that impressive. You just basically feel "normal" and not tired and/or irritable all the time

lol I wrote this long **** explanation about how even his highest level isn't that much and that spikes after injections are not predicable , and now it's gone

lulz - if the high side of normal is 850-1100 depending on who you ask - 1400 is nada, I promise, you wouldn't feel the difference.

The funny thing is there is no way to predict how high T levels will spike with an injection. Two weeks after my injection I'm around 480-540. So I probably jump to close to 1000 or so and aside from a bit of energy and a hard time sleeping for a day or two it's not that impressive. You just basically feel "normal" and not tired and/or irritable all the time

lol I wrote this long **** explanation about how even his highest level isn't that much and that spikes after injections are not predicable , and now it's gone

Archived