Sign in to follow this  
POTUF

Jon Jones Doing Things Agian Part 84

You have exceeded the number of threads allowed in regards to Jon Jones doing things. McMod will deal with you shortly.

it would seem you're right. It's even gotten to a point where it's taking a toll on my thread titles. I went full PATSTER

lol so first he said he didn't want to fight that Swedish can

and now he says he is so excited he can't wait?

He confused, nothing but a er room flash back given to him by gus. Truthfully he hasn't been the same since Gus stomped a mudhole on his face. Not even when he was cancelling ppv's did you see such confusion, it's like his manhood chin got crushed. Some loose the ability to take a punch, JJ lost the ability to make testosterone properly.

Bleee dat start of rnd 2, 4 : 28 start the vid . JJ gets whooped so bad in the 1st he does this and gets stretchered out. The End. Spoiler alert

I still wonder why none of you name change jock riders haven't used 69er yet... Or KatmandoZingano or some other off the wall thing.

Bleee dat start of rnd 2, 4 : 28 start the vid . JJ gets whooped so bad in the 1st he does this and gets stretchered out. The End. Spoiler alert

was that your vid?

if so, how do you do that part at the end and make the fighter go full retard? thats ****ing hilarious. i can rotate the d-pad and it makes them kind of move their hands around and do a jig, but thats about it.

And still expected to visit the ER room, JJ chicken bones. Gus will stomp his broken toe, twist his broken arm, and to top it off he's gunnuh stomp a mudhole on his face.

And still expected to visit the ER room, JJ chicken bones. Gus will stomp his broken toe, twist his broken arm, and to top it off he's gunnuh stomp a mudhole on his face.

This post needs more stomp.

Nick Diaz doesn't like all that spinning ****. lol @ Jon going full drunk retard at the end.

So a bunch of fighters have a TKD wheel kick, Capoeira Compasso (

That's pretty dumb if everyone can do those moves. It should be reserved for fighters that use them more often.

RIP Gus.

You just Joined the J.J. fan club. Welcome aboard homie Teemu

He knows that gus is way better than jones. He is just typical fin hating on swedish people

EA going full retard with the capoeira

Mad gay yo

Watch that vid closely the eyes never lie... Up up and away they did stray... Blee dat hommies you jj maniacs are in for a epic rustle

I believe him.

Hacked jacked then billy smacked, and still making excuses sounds like JJ.