weidman vs lyota

Shylo2174

Hello all. Im am new to the site but def not to the UFC. I want lyota to win this fight. I do not believe that weidman shoyld be the champion still. Yes he did defeat silva the first time. The second time he did not "defeat " silva. Silva broke his leg. I firmly believe that anderson would have beat weidman in that fight. Anderson got stupid in their first fight & he realized that. After the loss of course. This was a fluke that he broke his leg. I am tired of hearing that weidman defeated him twice because he did not. I am a huge silva fan so yes i am bias when it comes to that. I do not believe weidman is champion material. Lyota i believe is. So needles to say i am a fan of anyone who goes up againt weidman.

OP, Weidman might lose to Machida, Jacare, Vitor, Rockhold, Mousasi, etc, etc he could lose to all these guys but we cant deny he got Andersons number.

Anderson did in the first fight what he had done to every opponent so that was not "being stupid".

Anderson clearly lost the first round in the rematch, got rocked when Weidman was on his MT clinch (thats right Weidman rocked Anderson on his own game) and that those leg kicks Andersos did was a sign of desperation because he knew he could not boxe with Weidman. Come on, when have we seen Anderson using leg kicks, right ? That was a sign that his game plan for that rematch wasnt working either (I personally think that his game plan was to beat Weidman on his MT clinch)

You are right it is irrelevant. My point is im tired of hearing he defeated him twice. My opinion is he did not. He didnt knock him out. No tap out. No going the distance to judges decision. The unfortunate event that took place allowed chris to stay the champ. This set in for me despise for chris. So i want him to lose. Which i agree, he will lose. When anderson returns i will be right back on the "silva beating everyone" train.

Yes. Theres nothing on here flag worthy. This is a discussion on opinions. The good thing is we all have different ones. Nothing has got out of control.

Don't let these pantsies get to you. They act all HARD on here but in real life they are really fragile.

Yes. Theres nothing on here flag worthy. This is a discussion on opinions. The good thing is we all have different ones. Nothing has got out of control.

Don't let these pantsies get to you. They act all HARD on here but in real life they are really fragile.

Calls other posters "pantsies" (sp?). Implies we're soft and he's hard. Jason H be like...

gangster.jpg

coming from a guy who backed out of their own bet lol.

And being new to this whole "forum" thing, i guess im an idiot since i have no idea what trolling or a troll is. Ive always thought a troll lived under a bridge. Or on the eraser end of my pencil as a kid in schoo. Will some one explain to me what trolling is?

Calls other posters "pantsies" (sp?). Implies we're soft and he's hard. Jason H be like...

gangster.jpg

I would never claim I'm hard. I'm a nice guy and I don't go around on here acting all tough like some of you.

gangster.jpg

Lol are those squirt guns?

Looks odd

gangster.jpg

Lol are those squirt guns?

Looks odd

Careful the little one has his gun sideways. That means serious business. Lol. Poor guy has his gun all sideways & still doesnt have as much cash as the other guy. Plus, i kmow nothing about being gansta but i dont think youre suppose to look sad in your pic. Lol

And being new to this whole "forum" thing, i guess im an idiot since i have no idea what trolling or a troll is. Ive always thought a troll lived under a bridge. Or on the eraser end of my pencil as a kid in schoo. Will some one explain to me what trolling is?

claiming that lyoto has a chance in hell of beating WeidGod.

i dont really see a clear way for weidman to win this fight.

i dont see him taking machida down

i dont see him getting a ko

i dont see him outpointing machida on the feet

You made 3 excellent points. I hope Machida comes in as a heavy underdog. This is money making opportunity right here baby.

Archived