Andrei Arlovski vs Brendan Schaub

Ovince St. Preux vs Ryan Jimmo

Daniel Sarafian vs Kiichi Kunimoto

Valerie Letourneau vs Elizabeth Phillips

Yves Jabouin vs Mike Easton

Kajan Johnson vs Tae Hyun Bang

Roland Delorme vs Michinori Tanaka

Jason Saggo vs Josh Shockley

You have first pick @FiNiSH_HiM‌, good luck!

I'll take Whitepage next

what the **** bro u picked Rory first then u edited ur post. @McMax3000

Look at the timestamp. I made my pick and then literally changed it right after I made it. I was debating between the two picks and picked rory at first and then immediately decided bader was a safer pick. @Mcmax3000 can see my edit history and confirm that I changed it literally either at the same minute or one minute after I posted it. My apologies if it was wrong in anyway :/

I'll take Whitepage next

Look at the timestamp. I made my pick and then literally changed it right after I made it. I was debating between the two picks and picked rory at first and then immediately decided bader was a safer pick. @Mcmax3000 can see my edit history and confirm that I changed it literally either at the same minute or one minute after I posted it. My apologies if it was wrong in anyway :/

I see that you edited the post at the same time as you originally posted (the timestamp for both is 12:17 on my screen), so I don't believe you were trying to do anything nefarious...

However...

@FiNiSH_HiM‌'s next pick was at 12:18 on my screen, so he probably saw your pick as MacDonald when he was making his pick, which isn't really that fair.

So, I'm going to roll the picks back. I've removed the last three picks, and we'll start from @Ares11‌'s first pick next.

I'll take Whitepage next

I see that you edited the post at the same time as you originally posted (the timestamp for both is 12:17 on my screen), so I don't believe you were trying to do anything nefarious...

However...

@FiNiSH_HiM‌'s next pick was at 12:18 on my screen, so he probably saw your pick as MacDonald when he was making his pick, which isn't really that fair.

Exactly

I never said it was on purpose, but it was disadvantage for me tbh. So let's continue to keep it clean in here... I just want to bang in fair match.

I'll take Whitepage next

However...

Exactly

I never said it was on purpose, but it was disadvantage for me tbh. So let's continue to keep it clean in here... I just want to bang in fair match.

Definitely, I didn't mean to cheat at all, I was just torn inbetween two picks and was very indecisive lol. Sorry to @FiNiSH_HiM‌, I really wasn't trying to be unfair and I totally understand how it was a disadvantage to you. Thank you @McMax3000 for getting this back on track haha.

I guess I'll go with my original pick, Rory.

Archived