How many times will Khabeastlov throw Bendo for 5?

Spartacus__

Bendo will get thrown & dropped and still

win

no he won't and he'll still win.

I bet he gets thrown and dropped at least once.

He doesn't get close 2 being thrown, way to strong and has the best balance of any man in the UFC, HE PUTS ON A GREAT FIGHT ON ONE LEG!!! B.H. wins easy unanimous desc !!

win

He doesn't get close 2 being thrown, way to strong and has the best balance of any man in the UFC, HE PUTS ON A GREAT FIGHT ON ONE LEG!!! B.H. wins easy unanimous desc !!

You were saying.....

I'M butthurt as bendo finally finished a fight, what are the odds of that? Dude gets his booty handed to him for 3 rounds then gets lucky go figure, the saying every dog has his day is true. Good thing just like cats&9lives even fighters have so many punchers luck moments...

win

You were saying.....

Well lets c, i was saying he doesn't get thrown at all and he DIDN'T!! I said BH wins easy and it turns out he wins easy just a little easier than I predicted. So lets recap, he doesn't get thrown and he wins easy!! THAT'S WHAT I SAID !! not 2 bad i would say, any other questions genius !!

L-)

namja or whatever must be crying right now. Him and someone else always repping the Hussians.

That would be punchbag and/or Trez.

how did you get your name back

Because I am an internet wizard king.

There's no one in the LW division that can hold Benson down. You might trip him and take him down, but he won't be thrown around. If he gets taken down, he's popping right back up. Benson by submission.

Anthony Pettis doesn't even need to keep him down, though

Khabib doesn't have the striking or submission skills of pettis. He's a grinder

LMAO !

I guess Bendo thaught a lot of people what "level of competition" means !

By losing 3 rounds to a russian can?

You know Bendo finished the fight regardless of how many rounds he lost, right ?

Also, I dont know man .. I dont think Bendo lost 3 rounds tho

You're talking about "level of compeetition", but if this fight was co-main, Khabilov would've won. Well, judges would give Bendo SD, but Khabilov ragdolled him.

Archived