Anyone GUS related needs to pass this on 2 him..

PakaL

Get him in flagstaff to train asap... His cardio faded and jones's stayed the same due to altitude. The only way he dominates past the 3rd round is if he trains in flag Arizona or somewhere over 5k in elevation.

Alexander GustafssonVerified account ‏@AlexTheMauler

**** off troll RT @Pakal Get to flagstaff to train asap... Your cardio faded and jones's stayed the same due to altitude. The only way u dominates past the 3rd round is if u trains in flag Arizona or somewhere over 5k in elevation.

Retweet

Favorite

Alexander GustafssonVerified account ‏@AlexTheMauler

**** off troll RT @Pakal Get to flagstaff to train asap... Your cardio faded and jones's stayed the same due to altitude. The only way u dominates past the 3rd round is if u trains in flag Arizona or somewhere over 5k in elevation.

Retweet

Favorite

eat uh cookie troll who answers to or reads messages sent by strangers? Someone close to gus reads the forums just like JJ has hommies in low places. eat a cookie troll

Yo PakaL, I just talked to Alex. He said tell @PakaL to " **** off troll."

k teemu you duh best forum troll ever. Do me a favor tell yuh mums to have the brownies ready tonight.

**** off troll.

troll me once shame on you, troll me twice shame on me, troll me 3 times and i unleash maximum rustle drive.

Archived