How many mems got banned today?

PakaL

I count idyb cashflowz and weidmanthegreat whats up with that are anymore banned? Come on we've got like 9 posters i hear from the grapevine. DO we really need 2 or 3 people posting because everyone else gets overbutthurt?

I seriously almost gave up on this place last year ... I strongly considered banning everyone that was actively posting for an hour or so just to liven things up
could you ban me for a day? pretty please?

lol if you really want

well .. I can "level 5" jail you ... then I have to remember to remove it (unless they fixed the glitch)

@cashflow gets banned for "Do not use another member's name in your thread title unless it is a positive post."

meanwhile JBJF gets rustled and makes a thread using my name in his rustled thread, when there was absolutely nothing positive at all, and it was straight up attacking other members. oh but nothing happens to him. despite his excessive trolling and mentioning other members name in a thread title for something other than a positive post.

so whats the deal with that? that thread should have been closed or deleted a long time before i even had a chance to discuss the ever so beautiful movie warwest brought up with him. at the very least. why didnt this schmuck get the hammer too? what he did was no different. in fact, it was even more obscene, where it ended up with a bunch of neckbeard 720 bone fanboys dogpiling me. it should have been broken up long before it got to that point, but no, the thread is still open. feel free to bash other members in a negative callout thread created for the sole purpose of attacking other members.

i blame the inconsistancies of @mcmax3000 playing the favorites card. where one person gets the hammer. there needs to be a rougher set of moderator guidelines and competancy tests, where one person can do something and get a hammer, and the next guy does the exact same thing but even more obvious and offending and gets a free pass. can somebody explain this nonsense?

i didnt even get paroled early for such an unjust ban in a thread i should have never even been able to post in. this is corruption and i am the victim!

@cashflow gets banned for "Do not use another member's name in your thread title unless it is a positive post."

meanwhile JBJF gets rustled and makes a thread using my name in his rustled thread, when there was absolutely nothing positive at all, and it was straight up attacking other members. oh but nothing happens to him. despite his excessive trolling and mentioning other members name in a thread title for something other than a positive post.

so whats the deal with that? that thread should have been closed or deleted a long time before i even had a chance to discuss the ever so beautiful movie warwest brought up with him. at the very least. why didnt this schmuck get the hammer too? what he did was no different. in fact, it was even more obscene, where it ended up with a bunch of neckbeard 720 bone fanboys dogpiling me. it should have been broken up long before it got to that point, but no, the thread is still open. feel free to bash other members in a negative callout thread created for the sole purpose of attacking other members.

i blame the inconsistancies of @mcmax3000 playing the favorites card. where one person gets the hammer. there needs to be a rougher set of moderator guidelines and competancy tests, where one person can do something and get a hammer, and the next guy does the exact same thing but even more obvious and offending and gets a free pass. can somebody explain this nonsense?

i didnt even get paroled early for such an unjust ban in a thread i should have never even been able to post in. this is corruption and i am the victim!

@12er idyb has another meltdown

can somebody explain this nonsense?

I can.

1) Regardless of whether, or not that thread should've existed, it doesn't excuse the fact that your post contained material you've been warned about multiple times. There was nothing unjust about your ban.

2) Cashflow's ban was for more than just that thread. He had been doing a lot of trolling that I had let slide more than I should've.

3) To be completely honest, I wasn't aware of that particular rule until it was brought to my attention along with cashflow's thread, so that's why nobody else had action taken against them before that for that particular rule. I'm not sure if you've looked at the rules post (by the way you act, I'm guessing you haven't), but it's pretty damn long, so I don't exactly have the entire thing memorized.

The rule, and his breaking of it, were brought to my attention, and I took action.

I've gone back, and looked at that thread again, and you're right that it violates that same rule, so I've closed it, and issued action against the user that created it.

As far as any other situations where one person gets action for something, and another doesn't, like I explained to cashflow in another thread earlier, that isn't a situation of me, or anyone else playing favourites. I can't read every post on here. This is not my full time job. In that situation, I've most likely missed the thing that didn't result in an action. If you see something that you feel needs to be addressed, feel free to let me, or another moderator know. Otherwise, it's very possible that I'll never see it.

giphy.gif

wb

i guess i got off early. being charged with rape and necrophilia carries the same prison sentence as patster trolling. thank god i didnt bring up a link to the facebook homepage or i would have surely served double. also glad i didnt make any posts or threads harassing anybody, because my name isnt jbjf and thats an automatic month in the slammer for harassment, or a week if your name is cashflow. i dont think i'd have enough soap to bring for that kind of a sentence and by butt is hurting enough as it is.

I can.

1) Regardless of whether, or not that thread should've existed, it doesn't excuse the fact that your post contained material you've been warned about multiple times. There was nothing unjust about your ban.

2) Cashflow's ban was for more than just that thread. He had been doing a lot of trolling that I had let slide more than I should've.

3) To be completely honest, I wasn't aware of that particular rule until it was brought to my attention along with cashflow's thread, so that's why nobody else had action taken against them before that for that particular rule. I'm not sure if you've looked at the rules post (by the way you act, I'm guessing you haven't), but it's pretty damn long, so I don't exactly have the entire thing memorized.

The rule, and his breaking of it, were brought to my attention, and I took action.

I've gone back, and looked at that thread again, and you're right that it violates that same rule, so I've closed it, and issued action against the user that created it.

As far as any other situations where one person gets action for something, and another doesn't, like I explained to cashflow in another thread earlier, that isn't a situation of me, or anyone else playing favourites. I can't read every post on here. This is not my full time job. In that situation, I've most likely missed the thing that didn't result in an action. If you see something that you feel needs to be addressed, feel free to let me, or another moderator know. Otherwise, it's very possible that I'll never see it.

That's all well and good, but how do you just toss on something I was never warned for? Suddenly I'm banned, booted from the tourney, and without even discussing it in the thread TigerChamp takes my spot. Seemed a bit more organized than it should have been. Not to mention PakaL(the person I was banned for trolling) made TWO threads with my name in the OP directly after, one of them even asking for me to unbanned.

My conclusion, and I expressed it earlier in the tourney thread: idyb is right. I know from all the disagrees I get from McMod himself that he really doesn't hold the same opinions as I do. But that shouldn't be a reason to suddenly hit somebody with the ban hammer without the least bit of warning. Just because you disagree with my opinions doesn't mean I'm whatsoever trolling. I think WMMA is retarded and I think Nick Diaz is the GOAT. I truly believe that. That's not trolling. Despite however many people don't agree with me.

I was personally on the verge of saying screw it. I don't care enough about this site to argue with mods over my ability to speak, but I do like the people. And I thought it was dope that Spart, Polo, and even the guy I was banned for supposedly trolling, PakaL was saying "FreeCashflow".

The people here are cool. Even some of the mods. The double standards and special treatment can go.

Suddenly I'm banned, booted from the tourney, and without even discussing it in the thread TigerChamp takes my spot. Seemed a bit more organized than it should have been. Not to mention PakaL(the person I was banned for trolling) made TWO threads with my name in the OP directly after, one of them even asking for me to unbanned.

My conclusion, and I expressed it earlier in the tourney thread: idyb is right. I know from all the disagrees I get from McMod himself that he really doesn't hold the same opinions as I do. But that shouldn't be a reason to suddenly hit somebody with the ban hammer without the least bit of warning. Just because you disagree with my opinions doesn't mean I'm whatsoever trolling. I think WMMA is retarded and I think Nick Diaz is the GOAT. I truly believe that. That's not trolling. Despite however many people don't agree with me.

RE: The tournament. What would there have been to discuss in the thread. You weren't going to be back in time to participate. We could've discussed that fact for hours, but it wasn't going to change anything. After your ban, I realized that it was going to prevent you from participating, and I messaged TigerChamp privately, asking if he wanted to take your spot because he had commented earlier in the thread indicating that he would've wanted to participate, but didn't get to sign up in time.

RE: Threads with your name in the title. As I've now stated twice, on top of copying, and pasting the exact wording of the rule into the warning, there is nothing wrong with creating a thread with someone's name in the title. It's creating a NEGATIVE thread about another user with their name in the title that is against the rules.

RE: Disagreements. Yes, I disagree with your opinions. I disagree with plenty of people's opinions around here. That has zero effect on anything. If I banned everyone I disagreed with on there, three quarters of the forum would be banned. I've even sided with you on issues with other users before. If I really had something against you, I never would've done that.

But ultimately, if you decide that you don't want to be around here anymore because of this, that's your decision. Between this thread, and the tournament thread earlier, I've explained it as much as I can explain it. If you still believe I have some personal vendetta against you because I banned you for a week for creating a thread solely for the purpose of trolling another user, so be it. I'm done trying to convince you otherwise (especially since going by the middle point in this post, where I had to re-explain the exact same thing that I explained earlier, it's clear you're not actually reading what I've been writing).

played a bit of the original on pc it was alright.

Borderlands is only fun if you play with your homies.

Yeah, I played a couple of hours of the first game on my own, and it was ok, but nothing special. I never ended up going back to it, because it didn't seem overly interesting as a single player experience.

Yeah, I played a couple of hours of the first game on my own, and it was ok, but nothing special. I never ended up going back to it, because it didn't seem overly interesting as a single player experience.

Borderlands is like Diablo, its all about the loot.

lol its nothing like Diablo you troll

Thats Like saying EA UFC is like Call of duty, it's all about quick scoping

lol its nothing like Diablo you troll

Thats Like saying EA UFC is like Call of duty, it's all about quick scoping

OK its more like Diablo 3.

And EA UFC is like COD, they're both for fegs

I can.

That's all well and good, but how do you just toss on something I was never warned for? Suddenly I'm banned, booted from the tourney, and without even discussing it in the thread TigerChamp takes my spot. Seemed a bit more organized than it should have been. Not to mention PakaL(the person I was banned for trolling) made TWO threads with my name in the OP directly after, one of them even asking for me to unbanned.

I was personally on the verge of saying screw it. I don't care enough about this site to argue with mods over my ability to speak, but I do like the people. And I thought it was dope that Spart, Polo, and even the guy I was banned for supposedly trolling, PakaL was saying "FreeCashflow".

The people here are cool. Even some of the mods. The double standards and special treatment can go.

Damn son,

You're unbant

Suddenly I'm banned, booted from the tourney, and without even discussing it in the thread TigerChamp takes my spot. Seemed a bit more organized than it should have been. Not to mention PakaL(the person I was banned for trolling) made TWO threads with my name in the OP directly after, one of them even asking for me to unbanned.

RE: The tournament. What would there have been to discuss in the thread. You weren't going to be back in time to participate. We could've discussed that fact for hours, but it wasn't going to change anything. After your ban, I realized that it was going to prevent you from participating, and I messaged TigerChamp privately, asking if he wanted to take your spot because he had commented earlier in the thread indicating that he would've wanted to participate, but didn't get to sign up in time.

RE: Threads with your name in the title. As I've now stated twice, on top of copying, and pasting the exact wording of the rule into the warning, there is nothing wrong with creating a thread with someone's name in the title. It's creating a NEGATIVE thread about another user with their name in the title that is against the rules.

RE: Disagreements. Yes, I disagree with your opinions. I disagree with plenty of people's opinions around here. That has zero effect on anything. If I banned everyone I disagreed with on there, three quarters of the forum would be banned. I've even sided with you on issues with other users before. If I really had something against you, I never would've done that.

But ultimately, if you decide that you don't want to be around here anymore because of this, that's your decision. Between this thread, and the tournament thread earlier, I've explained it as much as I can explain it. If you still believe I have some personal vendetta against you because I banned you for a week for creating a thread solely for the purpose of trolling another user, so be it. I'm done trying to convince you otherwise (especially since going by the middle point in this post, where I had to re-explain the exact same thing that I explained earlier, it's clear you're not actually reading what I've been writing).

Oh the thread that you stopped responding to me in?

Is that the one where you "explained it to me already"?

The one where I asked you to provide one piece of negative talking about PakaL done by me in that thread? Don't act like I'm ignoring you or trying to make you out to be someone you aren't. You didn't respond with what I asked, mostly because it doesn't exist. And that's fine. I moved on. Just don't pretend like you responded adequately and I'm out trying to smear your name. I have better things to do.

I speak things from my angle, and from what I've read from other people, it seemed to be how other people felt as well. I actually like PakaL more than most of the people on this site. When I see this negative talking about PakaL that I've supposedly done, I'll believe that I'm this ruthless troll that I'm being made out to be. Otherwise I'll stick to believing the two threads he made about my disappearance and how he disapproved of it, and the following quote made the day I was banned for trolling him:

I actually enjoy his rants no one gets so rustled he has to do such things. I didn't flag him and or get offended so it's completely someone elses call. How long do bans last usually? Free Cashflow

^^^I posted that in the wrong thread yesterday. But I don't even care anymore. lol

Damn son,

You're unbant

Sort of. I still can't sign in to my original account.

i think you need to go back to the original forum screen (click the forum link at the very very top of page between the 'home' and 'events' link) then sign out, then log in, then click the outside the ufc forum in the free forum section and it should log you back in properly. you cant just do it directly from these forums i dont believe.

i think it would be much easier if we just started a riot instead. or better yet, avoid the banhammer from corrupted mods altogether.

Don't feel to bad cashdog i got half jailed for bumping irrelevant threads like Penns"death threats" ,and JOnes and the bachelor bachelor party , and one from a guy doing a MMA radio interview show. Strange in many ways as the dude doing the show was around when it happened and penn is on current TUF and Jones is currently all the rage concerning gossip. I got butthurt because a couple forum mems followed me around spamming off topic replies about me and OLD DATES of threads. Next thing you know I'M in the forum corner being watched for using the site they way it was designed to be used. I used to like the search feature now it's a ban tool. I was thinking about going back in reply time and seeing if those who followed me and spammed off topic while telling me what i can or can't do are fellow canadians..

We're criminals, PakaL. We break internet rules like lowlife thugs. Should we tag a mod AKA "pull a Cromwell" everytime Cole hits somebody with a racist slur or 12er has somebody shaking from trolling?

Nah. **** that.

Naw I'M no snitch but i would like to migrate towards a MOD who hates canadian bacon. Start forum wars the likes never seen by mortals, first i need to figure out who's in his booty kissing click and start singling them out. As soon as i know mine enemy the process can start it's hard because some get special perks like name changes and multiple alts. It complicates things a little...

Speaking of that, I should probably shut the hell up before I end up banned altogether for having an alt even though I've spoken to the mods about it. lol

They cool about alts the only un cool issue is the 1 sided political strong arming. We need a enforcer on our squad too.

Speaking of that, I should probably shut the hell up before I end up banned altogether for having an alt even though I've spoken to the mods about it. lol

I can't speak for anyone else, but I have no intention of banning you for it.

I'll try to keep my recklessness to a minimum. I sent a response to the response that I received. I had already tried what he suggested. We'll see what happens here. I feel like I should be able to defeat this myself, but I can't. Short of changing my IP, I don't know what else to try.

Archived