Brian Caraway did things **OFFICIAL** :(

12еr

Bryan Caraway, smashing your favorite fighters since day 1

Dildoshaws time is up

Caraway doesn't have a prayer in hell of ever getting the fight to the mat. It only goes to the mat when he goes out cold, and if he tried to fish hook Whitey Mouse he would get jumped backstage by a bunch of angry midgets.

lol Caraway goin the way of Mayweather. Fights dirty, beats women, bangs 10's, beats up Mexicans. Atleast he never preached about drug use on twitter and begged Dana to give him Healy's bonus....

lol Caraway goin the way of Mayweather. Fights dirty, beats women, bangs 10's, beats up Mexicans. Atleast he never preached about drug use on twitter and begged Dana to give him Healy's bonus....

Meisha is a 4 bro.

Bangs 10's?

Bangs 7s ... or 6s w/ 8-body's

Bangs 10's?

I think 12'er had it right. She's a 6 but easily gets dropped down two notches to a 4 for having fake cans and parrot nose.

Bangs 10's?

I think 12'er had it right. She's a 6 but easily gets dropped down two notches to a 4 for having fake cans and parrot nose.

what does that make Ronda?

a 1 or 2? maybe even a 0?

Bangs 10's?

Ronda is a 5. She gets an extra point for being a winner.

Bangs 10's?

yeh ... I will say ... every girl I've ever ****ed is hotter ... /notroll

Bangs 10's?

She's a 4 too but her personality drops her all the way down to 1. Not really her fault though her mother is kinda a monster and the apple didn't fall far.

Bangs 10's?

She's a 4 too but her personality drops her all the way down to 1. Not really her fault though her mother is kinda a monster and the apple didn't fall far.

all my **** talking aside .. I did pause the fight to go fap during the Tate/Coenen fight

Lol.

Meisha is a 4 bro.

Bangs 10's?

image.jpg?w=1024&c=1

Bangs 10's?

yeh ... I will say ... every girl I've ever ****ed is hotter ... /notroll

yeah beacause youre a virgin

Lol.

Meisha is a 4 bro.

Bangs 10's?

image.jpg?w=1024&c=1

those sunglasses are gay

not a fan anymore

Lol.

Meisha is a 4 bro.

Bangs 10's?

image.jpg?w=1024&c=1

those sunglasses are gay

not a fan anymore

lmfao

Bangs 10's?

Flagged for stating Ronda is a "5" when she is below actually below 2 on the hotness scale.

Bangs 10's?

Flagged for stating Ronda is a "5" when she is below actually below 2 on the hotness scale.

You guys think Meisha is bangable which tells me you huffed one too many cans of paint when you were younger.

Bangs 10's?

You guys think Meisha is bangable which tells me you huffed one too many cans of paint when you were younger.

Flagged again for falsely accusing me of thinking Meisha is bangable.

Bangs 10's?

Flagged again for falsely accusing me of thinking Meisha is bangable.

Flagged for flagging.

Bangs 10's?

Don't hate. I'd bang Meisha in a heartbeat. I think she's very attractive, but that's besides the point. There's not a single female fighter or MMA personality I wouldn't throw it in. I'd bang Cyborg, Kim Winslow, Bethe Correia, Sarah Kaufman, Tara LaRosa, Liz Carmouche (if she swung the other way, of course), Shayna Bazsler, you name it.

Whether a girl is a 2 or a 10 is completely irrelevant when you don't have any standards at all.

Bangs 10's?

Shayna Bazsler

pls staph

Bangs 10's?

Don't hate. I'd bang Meisha in a heartbeat. I think she's very attractive, but that's besides the point. There's not a single female fighter or MMA personality I wouldn't throw it in. I'd bang Cyborg, Kim Winslow, Bethe Correia, Sarah Kaufman, Tara LaRosa, Liz Carmouche (if she swung the other way, of course), Shayna Bazsler, you name it.

Whether a girl is a 2 or a 10 is completely irrelevant when you don't have any standards at all.

Kim Winslow is taking it too far!

Archived