inb4InstantTitleShot

POTUF

She would most likely be gifted a free ride for the sole reason her last name is Sanchez but she just won the Miss America contest yesterday and is a 4th degree black belt in taekwondo.

article-2652571-1E979D7800000578-542_634x627.jpg

pbb_112409_DanaWhite.jpg

God, I hate that effin' photoshop! I dig the jab and all. It's truly funny as hell and certainly fitting, since I totally admitted to slipping roofies into the drinks of unfortunate Salsa chicks and having my way with them. I take umbrage to the fact that you used the worst picture I have ever been unfortunate enough to have been a part of.

God, I hate that effin' photoshop! I dig the jab and all. It's truly funny as hell and certainly fitting, since I totally admitted to slipping roofies into the drinks of unfortunate Salsa chicks and having my way with them. I take umbrage to the fact that you used the worst picture I have ever been unfortunate enough to have been a part of.

we get it, you're a retard

LoL

Archived