2015 is the year of the....

Jason_H.

...trolls. I swear, back when I was a hardcore troll, there were only a few of us but look at this site now?? Every other poster is a troll.

Troll list:
Carnage
Warwest
12er
Weidman the Goof
PoleRider
Pakal
Andersonisstillthegoat
Patster
TUF1
Cashphlo
SoberCuban
Enigma

You guys make me look like a decent poster. Thanks. Don't forget to rate this thread 5 stars.

lol i'm not a troll
these are just accusations. he has no proof and he can't handle the truth.

lol i'm not a troll

I GOTS plenty of proof. Not going to waste my time going all CSI about it.

lol i'm not a troll

lol i'm not a troll

I GOTS plenty of proof. Not going to waste my time going all CSI about it. posting on this forum is a waste of time, that's the point. accept the challenge or admit the feet.

When have I ever trolled?

It's an honor to be on the list but if you feel you have not done enough to earn it, I'll take you off.

Please remove me, as I am not a troll.

Keep in mind, if you are removed from the list, all your previous troll efforts will be erased and you will have to start over if you should aspire to be on the list again.

When have I ever trolled?

It's an honor to be on the list but if you feel you have not done enough to earn it, I'll take you off.

Please remove me, as I am not a troll.

Keep in mind, if you are removed from the list, all your previous troll efforts will be erased and you will have to start over if you should aspire to be on the list again.

That means nothing to me as I have never trolled and will never attempt to troll anyone on this beautiful forum.

I like how can posters always come on and complain about the forum

Like really, Jason? Nobody cares whether you stick around and post or not.

Maybe if a GOAT like 12er came out and said this, people would give it thought....but unfortunately, nobody cares what you think Jason

Maybe if a GOAT like 12er came out and said this, people would give it thought....but unfortunately, nobody cares what you think Jason

So when is your next tutorial, as we'll need a seminar. You giving out black belts or what bro?

Two things:

1. You're jimmies are shattered.

2. You totally ruined me lol.

11514-animated_gifchat8etf.gif

Two things:

"you are jimmies are shattered"

lol you are furious, cannot even contain your anger behind the keyboard

removed from the iron jimmies list

Two things:

Reminds me Hairy balls on you.

Two things:

Reminds me Hairy balls on you.

Two things:

"you are jimmies are shattered"

lol you are furious, cannot even contain your anger behind the keyboard

removed from the iron jimmies list

I have 2000 some odd posts that may need editing. Let me know what you find.

...trolls. I swear, back when I was a hardcore troll, there were only a few of us but look at this site now?? Every other poster is a troll.

Troll list:

Carnage

Warwest

12er

Weidman the Goof

PoleRider

Pakal

Andersonisstillthegoat

Patster

TUF1

Cashphlo

SoberCuban

Enigma

You guys make me look like a decent poster. Thanks. Don't forget to rate this thread 5 stars.

giphy.gif

I believe this is the first successful thread I've had in a long time.

Thread went passed the 1st page and it even managed to rustle some jimmies. What more could I have asked for??? Mission accomplished.

Not bad not bad at all...

You were never a troll you were that guy complaining that you never used to get enough "likes" or "agrees"

I was trolling then and I'm trolling now but of course I don't troll everyday if that's makes any difference to you.

Troll us a new thread I'M not allowed to...

You were never a troll you were that guy complaining that you never used to get enough "likes" or "agrees"

I was trolling then and I'm trolling now but of course I don't troll everyday if that's makes any difference to you.

I'm done trolling for a few days. My trolling tends to rustle peoples' jimmies and I'm not a heartless guy so I'll let their jimmies heal before I rustle them again.

You troll too hard. You GOTS to take it easy sometimes and let your inner troll rest.

You troll too hard. You GOTS to take it easy sometimes and let your inner troll rest.

I will just spread it around i found i have another membership i forgot about from 2012 at mmajunkie. I have to post 5 times and figure out that system so I'll be controlling my ufc.com inner troll. They have some decent pay member options to it seems. Next is belaturds forum then a random google mma forum search. I can enjoy other greener pastures or recruit the people ostracized by the FORUM CLICK>! Sit back and watch the usual gang up on 1 fest and message the person bullied with a offer. That's how the CRIPS created the BLOODS. After a few spoiled people ruined the scene with their cloned personalities others gravitated toward FREEDOM so to say.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived