Sign in to follow this  
MauroPedrosa

*** 2014 FIFA World Cup Thread ***

Gets Crane kicked with Shin Guards right in the face, continues to play... what a sissie. lol

wasted.gif

Minnesota Wild Forward Charlie Coyle played multiple games of playoff hockey with two separated shoulders this year and Patrice Bergeron played game 6 of the Stanley Cup finals with a broken rib, torn cartilage, and a separated shoulder last year.

NFL Cardinals player Rashad Johnson had the tip of his finger cut off at the knuckle last year in a game and didn't even know it happened right away. He figured that he tore off a nail and was wearing a glove so he played until he noticed blood dripping from the glove. They cut off his glove and the tip of his finger stayed in the glove. They had to shave the bone down and pull the flap over and sew it up. He played the next week.

Also NFL player Russell Allen took a hard hit. He was a little dizzy for a second but finished the game. They later found out that when he was hit he suffered a stroke.

Gets Crane kicked with Shin Guards right in the face, continues to play... what a sissie. lol

wasted.gif

Minnesota Wild Forward Charlie Coyle played multiple games of playoff hockey with two separated shoulders this year and Patrice Bergeron played game 6 of the Stanley Cup finals with a broken rib, torn cartilage, and a separated shoulder last year.

NFL Cardinals player Rashad Johnson had the tip of his finger cut off at the knuckle last year in a game and didn't even know it happened right away. He figured that he tore off a nail and was wearing a glove so he played until he noticed blood dripping from the glove. They cut off his glove and the tip of his finger stayed in the glove. They had to shave the bone down and pull the flap over and sew it up. He played the next week.

Also NFL player Russell Allen took a hard hit. He was a little dizzy for a second but finished the game. They later found out that when he was hit he suffered a stroke.

I never said NFL, or NHL is for sissies... Football isn't a full contact sport, but it's still tough ****.

This line chart is indicative of my changing opinions on Finish Him and PATSTER based on this thread. You'll notice a slight uptick in the red midway through where I sympathized with Pat believing the only explanation for such blind hate for soccer was that he was raped by his soccer coach as a child or something but then you'll notice it quickly falls off again when i realized he's just being a doosh. .

line_chart.png

It's not called soccer, it's called football and it was around long before steroid freaks decided to put plastic ish on their bodies and run into each other holding a leather egg.

Football is played and loved by the vast majority of countries the world over. Wars have been started over football. It's the absolute no1 sport on the planet overall. Football IS emotion.

The sport was called soccer before football so you point is invalid.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_football_in_England

" England can boast the earliest ever documented use of the English word "football" (1409) "

America was discovered in 1492. I'm sorry you were saying?

wasted.gif

I got hit in the face with a metal baseball bat shattering my nose and I wasn't a **** about it.

That kick isn't even hard lmao. If he had to leave the game, it would be even more embarrassing than the gifs I've posted.

Who hit u in the nose? lol

My ****ing brother when I was a kid.

he should have hit you harder.

It's not called soccer, it's called football and it was around long before steroid freaks decided to put plastic ish on their bodies and run into each other holding a leather egg.

Football is played and loved by the vast majority of countries the world over. Wars have been started over football. It's the absolute no1 sport on the planet overall. Football IS emotion.

" England can boast the earliest ever documented use of the English word "football" (1409) "

exactly. a ball is round. and people use their foot to kick the ball. football is a very appropriate word

unlike the yanks version. theyre like derp. lets just steal the name from the brits because we cant come up with anything more creative that best describes the sport other than hand oval, or oval toss

no commercials in football except for half time. in american hand oval, they take a 4 minute commercial break every 30 seconds. rinse and repeat for 4 hours. hell the only reason people even tune in to watch oval toss is to watch the commercials, and have an excuse to get drunk and have a barbeque in the middle of february.

i dont even watch football. i only watch it for the riots. but its better than watching american hand oval.. thats for damn sure.

There goes your 7-0 Finish_him, if france does not hape you the winner of Brazil-Colombia certainly will.

There goes your 7-0 Finish_him, if france does not hape you the winner of Brazil-Colombia certainly will.

Game was pathetic. No doubt, but it is important that we are among the last eight of the world... Now everything is possible. Lahm needs to play Right Back, not Defensive Midfielder. That's the key to success imo...

exactly. a ball is round. and people use their foot to kick the ball. football is a very appropriate word

unlike the yanks version. theyre like derp. lets just steal the name from the brits because we cant come up with anything more creative that best describes the sport other than hand oval, or oval toss

no commercials in football except for half time. in american hand oval, they take a 4 minute commercial break every 30 seconds. rinse and repeat for 4 hours. hell the only reason people even tune in to watch oval toss is to watch the commercials, and have an excuse to get drunk and have a barbeque in the middle of february.

i dont even watch football. i only watch it for the riots. but its better than watching american hand oval.. thats for damn sure.

I saw a stat that said one player travelled a over 10K during the 90 minute match. Pathetic. They run for 20 minutes and walk for 70 minutes.

The word soccer didn't originate in America so again your point is invalid.

It's completely irrelevant where the word originated, you guys are the only ones using it. When really there's plenty of room for the word football to be used for what it was intended to describe. Manipulating a ball with your foot. Your game can still be called "American Football". Noone will mistake a 3 hour commercial with sports breaks where big men run into each other with the noble art of football. Or maybe you should ask the opinion of...oh I don't know....the rest of planet Earth. :P

Edit: but still, good luck against the Belgians tonight. It's going to be a tough one. Those guys have something special going on in their team.

This guy clearly doesn't lift.

Every soccer player doesn't lift lol

Roop is more jacked than every soccer player combined

It's completely irrelevant where the word originated, you guys are the only ones using it. When really there's plenty of room for the word football to be used for what it was intended to describe. Manipulating a ball with your foot. Your game can still be called "American Football". Noone will mistake a 3 hour commercial with sports breaks where big men run into each other with the noble art of football. Or maybe you should ask the opinion of...oh I don't know....the rest of planet Earth. :P

Edit: but still, good luck against the Belgians tonight. It's going to be a tough one. Those guys have something special going on in their team.

No, you listing when the U.S. was discovered is irrelevant since Soccer is an English word. Also the U.S. is not the only place that uses the word soccer. There are/were associations all over the world that use the word soccer or a form of the word because they already had sports named football. Some of those places include Canada, Australia, Caribbean, Ireland, New Zealand, and South Africa. Soccer was also the most common way of referring to the sport in the UK until the 70's as well. So I agree that overall Soccer is dominantly known as football around the world but people ****ing about others using the word soccer is ****ing retarded when it is a common term.

No, you listing when the U.S. was discovered is irrelevant since Soccer is an English word. Also the U.S. is not the only place that uses the word soccer. There are/were associations all over the world that use the word soccer or a form of the word because they already had sports named football. Some of those places include Canada, Australia, Caribbean, Ireland, New Zealand, and South Africa. Soccer was also the most common way of referring to the sport in the UK until the 70's as well. So I agree that overall Soccer is dominantly known as football around the world but people ****ing about others using the word soccer is ****ing retarded when it is a common term.

Da hell are you doing, you need to quit quoting wikipedia and pay attention to your country fighting for a spot in the quarter finals homie !