Sign in to follow this  
MauroPedrosa

*** 2014 FIFA World Cup Thread ***

Who do you guys have in the final 4? Probably going all chalk but I think after today I have Belgium, Germany, Brazil, and Costa Rica with Belgium beating Germany in the finals...

If Columbia scores quickly, I don't think Brazil will be able to come back. However, I don't think they will. I actually think this will be Brazil's best game so far.

France vs Germany shouldn't happen at this point :( Germany struggled against africans but I think they will get their sh*t together and beat France in the regular time.

Netherlands vs Costa Rica: Looking forward to this one. I think it's going to be a crazy game, with 2-2 or something, and goes to the penalties.

I wish Argentina beat Belgium, but Belgium too strong. Unless Messi goes full beast mode, Belgium goes on.

Have to hand it to Brazil, I didn't even think they'd be ready for the first game but they dealt with all their **** and the world cup has been going pretty well from what I've heard, a lot of great moments too

Have to hand it to Brazil, I didn't even think they'd be ready for the first game but they dealt with all their **** and the world cup has been going pretty well from what I've heard, a lot of great moments too

Then this happened...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-latin-america-28155216

German-Flag-Wallpaper-Background-HD.jpg

Theres a good chance they finna get bodied today eventhough France didnt impress either so far

Theres a good chance they finna get bodied today eventhough France didnt impress either so far

I got it 2-0 for Germany, if Lahm plays Right Back. Lahm is a good defensive midfielder, but he's probably the best Right Back on the planet....also Hummels is back after the Flu.

I got it 2-0 for Germany, if Lahm plays Right Back. Lahm is a good defensive midfielder, but he's probably the best Right Back on the planet....also Hummels is back after the Flu.

Lahm is a ****ing can and Neuer is a pos

Mertesacker on the other hand

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyBbWcXeXMU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyBbWcXeXMU

This was great and Mertesacker is also absolutely right. I have newfound respect for Mertesacker after the interview. lol

I'm going with a Germany vs Holland final but anyone left in the games now has a legit chance to win except Costa Rica, and I also don't like Argentinas chances to get past the semi's they've had the easiest games and not impressed at all imo. Columbia I think will give Brazil some trouble and France vs Germany will be tough.

This game has been disappointing really. Both sides have had their chances but honestly, they've been carrying on their poor form

Perfect example that last German chance. Completely **** the bed there when it was as good as a tap in

Pretty sweet free kick from Sideshow Bob

Great composure for that penalty by Rodriguiez. 2-1. Game on

Decent enough finish to the game. Brazil were looking shaky at the end there.

So, Spart... The day of Revenge has arrived

2002 We will never forget.

Lol Germany struggled big time against both african teams, I think if Felipão play the cards right Brazil could body them, even without Neymar.

10522636_334938613323593_1930658705136143305_n.jpg

Brazil seemed to be very Neymar-dependent, however he was one of the worst today. They finally played well as a team.

I was doing stand-up paddle during Germany/France, didn't get to watch it :(

Germany vs. Netherlands final looks possible.

I'd be cool with that, but I'm hoping Brazil is in the final

Come on guys don't jynx us. we're not past Costa Rica yet. I've got a bad feeling about this game. That's the thing with The Netherlands. We truly can beat anyone, but we can also lose to anyone, it's crazy. We'll destroy Argentina one day, and lose to Malta the next. We're the Frank Mir of the World Cup. You never know what you're going to get.

Come on guys don't jynx us. we're not past Costa Rica yet. I've got a bad feeling about this game. That's the thing with The Netherlands. We truly can beat anyone, but we can also lose to anyone, it's crazy. We'll destroy Argentina one day, and lose to Malta the next. We're the Frank Mir of the World Cup. You never know what you're going to get.

and you are dutch? **** you man

i'm from switzerland (originally kosovo) and believe more in your country than you do?

have some faith, jesus christ!

Holland will beat Costa Rica i'd back them against any team left leading to the final. Germany vs Brazil should be good I like both teams but think Germany are the stronger side plus with Brazil losing Neymar for the rest of the tournament after that flying knee I'd have to pick Germany.

If it's a Germany or Brazil vs Holland final like I think it will be tho I really wouldn't know who to root for.