Sign in to follow this  
MauroPedrosa

*** 2014 FIFA World Cup Thread ***

The Mexico vs. Cameroon game at the 16 minute mark is already better than the Brazil vs. Croatia game overall. There's more of a competitive feel to it even with no goals so far.

• Like 1

Cahill is a monster Chile can't get lucky again Aussies will overtake in the second half

lets-eat-grandma.png

u better watch yaself m8 il gt 1 of dem cheap brazilian muggers onto u liek i did shogun

Worst thing about the sport are all the divers acting like they're dying because someone's foot touched their leg

Divers should be punished by FIFA. One game hook... they would stop pretty quickly lol

Worst thing about the sport are all the divers acting like they're dying because someone's foot touched their leg

Cahill was one of the worst. He's moans like ****.

Cahill only dives for headers, most legit player around.

Alexis P4P#1 diver

With Spain establishing themselves as the worst in the group earlier we can lock 1 win in, and after dominating ~70ish minutes against Chile we can push a draw against #1 ranked Netherlands and make the next stage

Cahill only dives for headers, most legit player around.

Alexis P4P#1 diver

Legit skill wise yeah. He was crying out for a penalty for shirt pulling when he was shirt pulling himself.

Players are playing for the foul now which is annoying but I think things will change.

Oh, and people will pass out in the following days. FIFA set games to start at 1 pm local time. Nobody plays before 4 pm in Brazil. It's just too damn hot.

They will pretend it's Brazil's weather fault but it really isn't. They are risking players' health for their best interest

Australia is the worst in their group. They got unlucky with the grouping though.

dude we got the group of death and up to extra time looked to be taking a draw from Chile... We don't have the firepower though. Not sure why Josh Kennedy isn't playing, doesn't help that one of the world P4P keepers Mark Schwartzer retired like two months before the cup and we take a rookie over there!

I had bets on Australia to get a draw 2-2 and Chile to get 3-1....

No word of a lie a mate of mine had $50 on Netherlands to win 3-1, 4-1, and 5-1. 5-1 paid $80 to one. Somofa**** won $4000 on that ****. Unbelievable. He's keeping 3k and using the rest on $50 margin bets for all the next games of the first round and looking to make a ****load of cash. ****! lol

I'd like a running bet with someone here that Australia outscore the USA (goals not points) any takers?

I think we are currently ranked 62 in the world so our hopes of getting through are slim to none. Didn't see the game but heard we played half decent after a bad start. Spain on the other hand, wtf

yeah we're basically the lowest ranked team, 80% of our team are from A-League which on a international level is a joke. Just our basic skill level is below par. It starts with the kids, they aren't trained to their full potential until they're like 9/10 years old even with club where kids in Europe, South America etc can juggle for 2 mins straight at that age