Weidman and Machida, you better stay health now

Spartacus__

He isn't going to get licensed in Nevada dude. You really think his "I haven't been cheating since you caught me cheating" defense is going to work?

They need to find a new fight for that event because everyone involved in this situation is a disgrace.

He isn't going to get licensed in Nevada dude. You really think his "I haven't been cheating since you caught me cheating" defense is going to work?

They need to find a new fight for that event because everyone involved in this situation is a disgrace.

He knows he's going to be tested soon, why would he say he ALREADY is clean?

If he was afraid of being busted, he could've said "I've been trying to get rid off the testosterone but it takes time" or something like.

I'm not saying it would surprise me if they didn't license him, but I do believe he'll be ok.

it's an absolute joke.

If he was afraid of being busted, he could've said "I've been trying to get rid off the testosterone but it takes time" or something like.

I'm not saying it would surprise me if they didn't license him, but I do believe he'll be ok.

They don't care if he's clean 4 months after they caught him, when they tested him randomly he failed.

They don't care if he's clean 4 months after they caught him, when they tested him randomly he failed.

If that's the case, what's the point of setting a hearing on June 17th? Why not straight away suspend him?

If that's the case, what's the point of setting a hearing on June 17th? Why not straight away suspend him?It's publicity for the release of EA UFC.

If that's the case, what's the point of setting a hearing on June 17th? Why not straight away suspend him?

He isn't licensed to fight in Nevada so they can't suspend him, they can turn down his application to get licensed.

The UFC can probably get him licensed in Brazil, but he will never get a title shot if he can't fight in Vegas. We'll see how it plays out, but he has failed two tests in Nevada so I don't see them letting this slide.

He isn't licensed to fight in Nevada so they can't suspend him, they can turn down his application to get licensed.

The UFC can probably get him licensed in Brazil, but he will never get a title shot if he can't fight in Vegas. We'll see how it plays out, but he has failed two tests in Nevada so I don't see them letting this slide.

I'm trying to remember what happens when fighters are busted without fighting. Enlighten me, I can only remember post-fight tests.

I'm trying to remember what happens when fighters are busted without fighting. Enlighten me, I can only remember post-fight tests.

They can't suspend him from fighting since he isn't licensed to fight in the state, but they can refuse to let him fight in Nevada for failing it. That's bad because the NSAC is the leading commission in the U.S and a lot of other state commissions follow their lead, and Las Vegas is the fight capital of the world, so not being allowed to fight there isn't good for Vitor or the UFC.

I think Weidman is the only MMA fighter to have a ducking case. He could duck half the division and still be cool. As half the division are trt juicing cans that cut weight to top the previously mentioned cheat. Talk about 2 time losers

Archived