Sign in to follow this  
carnages

Lawler is screwed

Dong gets judo flipped into the ICU after his ribs break and puncture his lungs, liver and spleen. He shouldn't even be brought up in a conversation about Lawler and Brown.

Then Dong will KO Brown and take his belt.

How is Dong going to KO Brown, when Lombard knocks him out of the top 15?

That can Lomtard hasn't KO'd anyone in like 8 year lmao. Dong is going to kill him.

Name change bet?

Dong Goat's UFC record = 10 - 2

Lomtard's UFC record = 3 - 2

LOL

Bro even Dong said he thinks he only has a 30% chance against Lombard.

You gonna argue with an Asian about math?

Teemus a chicken ****.

It's okay if u wanna dodge. A coward isn't anything to be ashamed of.

Then Dong will KO Brown and take his belt.

How is Dong going to KO Brown, when Lombard knocks him out of the top 15?

That can Lomtard hasn't KO'd anyone in like 8 year lmao. Dong is going to kill him.

Name change bet?

Dong Goat's UFC record = 10 - 2

Lomtard's UFC record = 3 - 2

LOL

Bro even Dong said he thinks he only has a 30% chance against Lombard.

You gonna argue with an Asian about math?

Teemus a chicken ****.

BZ1pkBF.jpg

I'm sorry @OG-Cole‌ I don't make bets with cans. Not to mention the point of these bets is to give people stupid names, and your name can't get any dumber than it already is.

Teemu you can post all the memes you want, you'e still a coward that has no faith in his favorite fighters. God forbid you had to change your towel head name to something less terrorist esque.

I'm sorry @OG-Cole‌ I don't make bets with cans. Not to mention the point of these bets is to give people stupid names, and your name can't get any dumber than it already is.

Oh it can get way dumber homie, and I'm giving you the opportunity. First you dodge 12ers community thread, now you dodge a bet with your favorite fighter who supposedly can't lose. I didn't know dirty sand ****s were such yellow creme puffs.

Teemu you can post all the memes you want, you'e still a coward that has no faith in his favorite fighters. God forbid you had to change your towel head name to something less terrorist esque.

Oh it can get way dumber homie, and I'm giving you the opportunity. First you dodge 12ers community thread, now you dodge a bet with your favorite fighter who supposedly can't lose. I didn't know dirty sand ****s were such yellow creme puffs.

cfnHDRk.gif

Teemu Selanne = Finnish name.

OG-Cole confirming himself as a retarded idiot once again.

P.S.

LL1GuMB.jpg

don't you ever talk to teemu like that

don't you ever talk to teemu like that

I'll talk to that sand **** any way I ****ing please. You're opinion doesn't matter either, you're just Patsters ****.

cfnHDRk.gif

P.S.

LL1GuMB.jpg

Wrong. That is a filthy arab name.

Not only do you not know a Muslim name when you see it, you run from bets when your favorite fighter is involved.

Your favorite fighter gets KO'd by my favorite fighter, and you're too ashamed to admit it.

cfnHDRk.gif

P.S.

LL1GuMB.jpg

Not only do you not know a Muslim name when you see it, you run from bets when your favorite fighter is involved.

Your favorite fighter gets KO'd by my favorite fighter, and you're too ashamed to admit it.

UtIBHFW.jpg

cfnHDRk.gif

P.S.

LL1GuMB.jpg

UtIBHFW.jpg

Ah ran out of words so yas go to the meme post.

What am I butt hurt over? You ducking me? You're favorite yellow fighter getting thrown for 5 by a black goat?

082713-UFC-CARLOS-CONDIT-DONG-HYUN-KIM-DC-PI_20130827141151865_660_320.JPG

Look at that ****ing squinty eyed banana getting folded by Los Condit.

cfnHDRk.gif

P.S.

LL1GuMB.jpg

UtIBHFW.jpg

What am I butt hurt over? You ducking me? You're favorite yellow fighter getting thrown for 5 by a black goat?

Pyc32OK.jpg

This is like watching CAIN merk JJ, such a lopsided battle. Someone ship teemu some charmin ultra please ty.

This is like watching CAIN merk JJ, such a lopsided battle. Someone ship teemu some charmin ultra please ty.

Cain merk JJ? PakaL,can we please have you exit this thread? I'd like to have at least one thread on this forum that is free from your retardation.

Cain merk JJ? PakaL,can we please have you exit this thread? I'd like to have at least one thread on this forum that is free from your retardation.

Don't talk to the homie Pak like this. He's twice the poster you are, and he doesn't even speak english.

Don't try to take the hurtism out on me bro. Go sit in a ice bath and come back munyawnUH

lol I'm not sure who Pakal was saying was winning, but I agree

cfnHDRk.gif

P.S.

LL1GuMB.jpg

UtIBHFW.jpg

Pyc32OK.jpg

Bahhahahahahahh another meme!

Come at me when you muster the courage to form your own words kiddo.

cfnHDRk.gif

P.S.

LL1GuMB.jpg

UtIBHFW.jpg

Pyc32OK.jpg

I already wasted enough words on you in this thread. To be honest I can't even be bothered to read anymore of your posts.

Don't talk to the homie Pak like this. He's twice the poster you are, and he doesn't even speak english.

It makes sense that the two biggest retards on the forum are homies.

Look at this noob getting bashed by Demian Maia! Ahahahah Demian Maia!

maia.jpg

Owccchhhh is it that dim sum pork that Dong ate before the fight or did Maia hug him to tight?

AJ201207160054M.jpg

TEAmoo TEAmoo What happened to the meme luv without words bro you ducking? Like i said don't drag me into it thinking it will save you. throw them non meme thangs like a boss use creativity and troll tardism

TEAmoo TEAmoo What happened to the meme luv without words bro you ducking? Like i said don't drag me into it thinking it will save you. throw them non meme thangs like a boss use creativity and troll tardism

translation pls

translation pls

This aint about me player i just want to watch the shoot out at the O K thread corral.

yeah sorry Cole, but only a member of the 20k or 30k crew can take on Teemu

Al-Suq Akweer can't even defend himself, he has to bite off the internet to come up with clever responses. I'll take on this brown sand **** and you at the same time, and not even break a sweat.

translation pls

This aint about me player i just want to watch the shoot out at the O K thread corral.

translation pls

yeah sorry Cole, but only a member of the 20k or 30k crew can take on Teemu

Al-Suq Akweer can't even defend himself, he has to bite off the internet to come up with clever responses. I'll take on this brown sand **** and you at the same time, and not even break a sweat.

Here i am working on my brown troll belt and you just got your red. I'm half rustled and entertained at the same time.

seJL9IM.jpg

cfnHDRk.gif

P.S.

LL1GuMB.jpg

UtIBHFW.jpg

Pyc32OK.jpg

I already wasted enough words on you in this thread. To be honest I can't even be bothered to read anymore of your posts.

It makes sense that the two biggest retards on the forum are homies.

Read this Camel ****er...

Die%20Bin%20Laden!,%20Kill%20This%20Camel-Fucker.jpg

It's your glorious leader getting ****ed by a dusty **** beast before he got his head blown off by the US Goats.

translation pls

i4zCVKP.png

translation pls

i4zCVKP.png

I can tell this image is fake because google translate detected English.

This fool ducks a tiny yellow Dong bet and me in the same thread. Ya'll terror lovers can lick this fat **** for trying to rescue allahu akbar from my tirade.

LoL you just went full pakal

This fool ducks a tiny yellow Dong bet and me in the same thread. Ya'll terror lovers can lick this fat **** for trying to rescue allahu akbar from my tirade.

Easily the biggest mental breakdown this forum has seen in years.

You 2 done fapping ? Checking the water to see if cole around? So you can pretend win as no 1 responds? That's lower than meme/blood sport 2.0 in teemoo3d

Full JbJ fan you say tomato i say toemawtoe.

Pakal, I am ashamed to be called your brother and yes, I am your brother. Your better half came from Mongolia and I'm full Mongolian. So my question is - why do you support such a sour grape like Jonesy? He is the worst champion in ufc history. The guy doesn't sign fake belts, he won't give out autographs, and he cheats inside the ring. Surely our ancestral blood which flows through your veins should have prevented you from liking Jonesy in the first place. We are a people of dignity, and we live by a code of honor - like no other races. It is with the saddest of the sad hearts that I must tell you - as of now, our brotherhood is no more. When you decide Jonesy is a dirty fighter, I'll check my blood to see if it's thicker than water.

Pakal, I am ashamed to be called your brother and yes, I am your brother. Your better half came from Mongolia and I'm full Mongolian. So my question is - why do you support such a sour grape like Jonesy? He is the worst champion in ufc history. The guy doesn't sign fake belts, he won't give out autographs, and he cheats inside the ring. Surely our ancestral blood which flows through your veins should have prevented you from liking Jonesy in the first place. We are a people of dignity, and we live by a code of honor - like no other races. It is with the saddest of the sad hearts that I must tell you - as of now, our brotherhood is no more. When you decide Jonesy is a dirty fighter, I'll check my blood to see if it's thicker than water.

I don't ride jj bandwagons we good to go. Full jbj fan means full tard not JbJ is the greatest in his own mind or anything. And how did you know the oldest gene sample known has a norse asian mix?http://www.ufocasebook.com/khouryabduction.html

I don't ride jj bandwagons we good to go. Full jbj fan means full tard not JbJ is the greatest in his own mind or anything. And how did you know the oldest gene sample known has a norse asian mix?

I am a psychic. I know you have thirst for blood and that comes from your Viking ancestral blood. And then you have amazing fighting prowess and that comes from your Mongolian ancestors. We are half brothers if you will. It's good to know I have a brother.

Easily the biggest mental breakdown this forum has seen in years.

I'll mental breakdown all over ur grandmas face homie salaam.

I thought u weren't going to read my posts anymore? How you know i'm mentally breaking down all over ur granny's mouth?