MantisTD, I did not get a new FightClub ID with my new membership package.

MantisTD

Now, I hear I will need a special FightClub credential to get access to fight week activities, in Vegas fightweek. I have my room, flight, tickets for both fights, now, I need whatever is available to help us have the best time possible. I NEED CREDENTIALS,, HELP,

I just got off phone with UFC Fan Expo , and they know nothing about any credentials of any kind. They said they only deal with the Expo, and that is all they do. They know nothing about badges or I'd or anything, but tickets that they don't know when I will get either.

INTERNATIONAL EXPO PASS HOLDERS: Reed Expo has informed me they will NOT be shipping credentials prior to the event. (This is news to me) So, this is how we are going to troubleshoot so that you don't miss out on FC-related perks for IFW: Please bring proof of your FC membership. I will be onsite for all FC-perk activities. Please note there are still events that you need to RSVP for, and where there is limited space available.

Proof of membership is NOT the old Fight Club Member cards We haven't sent those out for YEARS, the bar codes don't work, and it doesn't let me know you're a CURRENT FC member. Proof can be: you logged in on your phone, or email receipt of purchase.

I apologize for any stress trying to contact RX has caused you...

For VIP passholders, if you are domestic, and have ALREADY contacted me with your info, I have passed it ALL along to RX to be sure you're credential had FC verbiage on it. Thank you for contacting me, and all being so cooperative and understanding. Thankfully, you gave enough time (I believe) for Reed Expo to remedy any glitches.

Archived