Megasoup, this one's for you homie

One time when I was in kindergarten this little boy left his toy dinosaur out on top of his desk. Anybody could have came up and taken the toy and started playing with it as if it was their own. Naturally, I grabbed the toy and started playing tyrannosaurus rex eats GI Joe. It was a whole lot of fun, I even managed to pop off the GI Joe's arms to replicate that scene from Jurassic park. Good times I was having... until the little boy came back and saw that I had taken his toy T-Rex. I was outside in the sandbox (that was prime toy playing real estate back then) when he discovered that I was the culprit. So, the little boy came up to me, really calm at first and asked what I thought I was doing with his favorite toy dinosaur. Before I even got my first word out the little boy kicked a mound of sand right into my face. The sand got into my eyes and mouth, and was all over my curly brown hair. Naturally, I started crying as the boy swooped in and snatched his toy back from my sobering little hands.

Afterwards, I blamed the boy for leaving his toy on top of his desk for all the world to see. If he had put it inside his desk, like he was supposed to, none of that would of happened. Then I blamed the teacher, because she saw me take the toy, but didn't say a word to stop me. Surely if the teacher didn't tell me no, than it was alright. I wouldn't be in the nurses office washing sand out of my eyes, or crying for my mommy for 30 minutes straight.

Later in life I realised, hey you know what... it wasn't the little boys fault for leaving the toy out, or the teachers fault for not stopping me. It was my fault for taking someone else's belongings without asking them first. So the moral of this story is, be a man and take responsibility for your actions. You can go around blaming everyone else but yourself for your problems, but at the end of the day the only one to blame, is you.

Last night, I was the victim of nothing. My own actions were the only thing at play here. Acknowledgement or a "thank you" would have been nice, but nobody was obligated to give me squat.

After I gave that man all of the money I made last night, he hopped in his brand new SUV and and drove away. Then, I finished cleaning up the inevitable mess left from the event and hopped on my borrowed moped and turned the ignition. It wouldn't start. This is a persistent problem. So, I've been carrying jumper cables. I flagged someone down and got a jump. See? Someone was pretty cool to me last night.

My life is as it is because I don't focus on myself, except for here...in print and print alone.

I'm going to get a little meaner. A little tougher. If I'm going to accept responsibility for my actions, then I need to make choices that are more in my own interest and, additionally, leave as little as possible in the hands of others. I'm in this for me, now. This has always been counter-intuitive because I believed it to be selfish and improper. But everyone else is doing it...and they're winning.

Now it's my turn.

Last night, I was the victim of nothing. My own actions were the only thing at play here. Acknowledgement or a "thank you" would have been nice, but nobody was obligated to give me squat.

After I gave that man all of the money I made last night, he hopped in his brand new SUV and and drove away. Then, I finished cleaning up the inevitable mess left from the event and hopped on my borrowed moped and turned the ignition. It wouldn't start. This is a persistent problem. So, I've been carrying jumper cables. I flagged someone down and got a jump. See? Someone was pretty cool to me last night.

My life is as it is because I don't focus on myself, except for here...in print and print alone.

I'm going to get a little meaner. A little tougher. If I'm going to accept responsibility for my actions, then I need to make choices that are more in my own interest and, additionally, leave as little as possible in the hands of others. I'm in this for me, now. This has always been counter-intuitive because I believed it to be selfish and improper. But everyone else is doing it...and they're winning.

Now it's my turn.

giphy.gif

One time when I was in kindergarten this little boy left his toy dinosaur out on top of his desk. Anybody could have came up and taken the toy and started playing with it as if it was their own. Naturally, I grabbed the toy and started playing tyrannosaurus rex eats GI Joe. It was a whole lot of fun, I even managed to pop off the GI Joe's arms to replicate that scene from Jurassic park. Good times I was having... until the little boy came back and saw that I had taken his toy T-Rex. I was outside in the sandbox (that was prime toy playing real estate back then) when he discovered that I was the culprit. So, the little boy came up to me, really calm at first and asked what I thought I was doing with his favorite toy dinosaur. Before I even got my first word out the little boy kicked a mound of sand right into my face. The sand got into my eyes and mouth, and was all over my curly brown hair. Naturally, I started crying as the boy swooped in and snatched his toy back from my sobering little hands.

Afterwards, I blamed the boy for leaving his toy on top of his desk for all the world to see. If he had put it inside his desk, like he was supposed to, none of that would of happened. Then I blamed the teacher, because she saw me take the toy, but didn't say a word to stop me. Surely if the teacher didn't tell me no, than it was alright. I wouldn't be in the nurses office washing sand out of my eyes, or crying for my mommy for 30 minutes straight.

Later in life I realised, hey you know what... it wasn't the little boys fault for leaving the toy out, or the teachers fault for not stopping me. It was my fault for taking someone else's belongings without asking them first. So the moral of this story is, be a man and take responsibility for your actions. You can go around blaming everyone else but yourself for your problems, but at the end of the day the only one to blame, is you.

Be a man and defend yourself. If I did that when I was a child I would get 2 ****-kickings, one in the sand box, and one when I got home.

**** off troll

hmmm I rustled you with my story.

slow-lol-zoom.gif

My response to your initial rustle seems to have rustled you yet again. I don't want to keep rustling you, I'm sorry.

Apology accepted.

Now be a pal and GO **** YOURSELF!

Hehehe just kiddin

**** off troll

slow-lol-zoom.gif

My response to your initial rustle seems to have rustled you yet again. I don't want to keep rustling you, I'm sorry.

Apology accepted.

Hehehe just kiddin

You are weird

**** off troll

slow-lol-zoom.gif

Apology accepted.

Hehehe just kiddin

You are weird

Na just upset that you told me to **** off in your first post. I thought we were internet buddies.. and then you act all angry towards me.

**** off troll

slow-lol-zoom.gif

Apology accepted.

Hehehe just kiddin

You are weird

Na just upset that you told me to **** off in your first post. I thought we were internet buddies.. and then you act all angry towards me.

Shut up.

then you can **** off.

I broke a girl's nose in preschool because she wouldn't let me count the stickers on her pencil box. :/

Like literally I was 4-5 and barely hit her and her nose just started spraying blood .... needless to say I was dragged down the hall to the principal's office

Now that I think about it ... I must have hit hard as a kid ... when I was maybe 8 there was this kid on my soccer team that was the son of the coach. I mean this kid was the epitome of 'tard ... Anytime he got near the ball he'd kick it away from whoever had it, including his own teammates.

So there I am taking a shot at a fairly open goal and here comes ****-tard and kicks the ball out of bounds and laughed at me. So i hit him in the stomach I guess and he fell out flat, not moving, nothing. I assume I knocked the wind out of him but his dad (the coach) comes sprinting over and standing over him like a corpse screaming "HE'S NOT BREATHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" and generally wigging out. The little **** eventually got back up and obviously my dad took me home.

I remember being in the back seat and him saying ".....I thought you killed him."

That **** ****ed me up.

Now that I think about it ... I must have hit hard as a kid ... when I was maybe 8 there was this kid on my soccer team that was the son of the coach. I mean this kid was the epitome of 'tard ... Anytime he got near the ball he'd kick it away from whoever had it, including his own teammates.

So there I am taking a shot at a fairly open goal and here comes ****-tard and kicks the ball out of bounds and laughed at me. So i hit him in the stomach I guess and he fell out flat, not moving, nothing. I assume I knocked the wind out of him but his dad (the coach) comes sprinting over and standing over him like a corpse screaming "HE'S NOT BREATHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" and generally wigging out. The little **** eventually got back up and obviously my dad took me home.

I remember being in the back seat and him saying ".....I thought you killed him."

That **** ****ed me up.

Wow you played soccer with Matt Brown, awesome!

I broke a girl's nose in preschool because she wouldn't let me count the stickers on her pencil box. :/

Like literally I was 4-5 and barely hit her and her nose just started spraying blood .... needless to say I was dragged down the hall to the principal's office

So that's where the corruption started. It's all coming together now. :-h

Archived