EA Sports UFC Discussion Thread

Mcmax3000

channels4_banner_hd.jpg

I figured I'd start a final discussion thread since the game is only a few days away from launching on both Playstation 4, and Xbox One.

On the off chance anyone sees this, and doesn't already know, there is a playable demo available now on both Xbox Live, and Playstation Network.

If people want, I can also use this first post to keep a list of Gamertags/PSN IDs for people to play with.

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I figure we'll start working on something in regards to a tournament next weekend, once the game is out everywhere, and people have had a few days with it.

Don't be scurred cans. I have a day one LW tournament going.

That has nothing to do with it. I said next weekend for two reasons:

1) The game doesn't release outside of North America until Friday.

2) I have mid-terms at school this coming week, so I won't have much time to play until the weekend (the upside is, I don't have school at all the week after).

I figure we'll start working on something in regards to a tournament next weekend, once the game is out everywhere, and people have had a few days with it.

2) I have mid-terms at school this coming week, so I won't have much time to play until the weekend (the upside is, I don't have school at all the week after).

Don't pay any attention to this pleb, McMod.

He has a PS4. He won't even be involved in the tournament.

Don't pay any attention to this pleb, McMod.

He has a PS4. He won't even be involved in the tournament.

Pipe down CANSTER.

Depending on how many people end up getting this for xbox, I was thinking we could build on this tournament structure and create some sort of league with a ranking system, we all agree on a weight class and CAF for it. Would this be something you guys would be interested in?

Depending on how many people end up getting this for xbox, I was thinking we could build on this tournament structure and create some sort of league with a ranking system, we all agree on a weight class and CAF for it. Would this be something you guys would be interested in?

I was actually thinking of suggesting the same thing. The winner of the tournament could start it off as the champ.

Depending on how many people end up getting this for PS4, I was thinking we could build on this tournament structure and create some sort of league with a ranking system, we all agree on a weight class and CAF for it. Would this be something you guys would be interested in?

You must have an IQ of 175 coming up with brilliant ideas like that homie.

I was actually thinking of suggesting the same thing. The winner of the tournament could start it off as the champ.

I was thinking something similar, we just need to figure out how to run it.

with less than 20 people we should probably do 2-3 weight classes to keep things rolling. With one weight class we're likely to have the same 3-4 people fighting for the belt over and over again every other day.

What are your thoughts on the best way to run said league @PATSTER‌

with less than 20 people we should probably do 2-3 weight classes to keep things rolling. With one weight class we're likely to have the same 3-4 people fighting for the belt over and over again every other day.

What are your thoughts on the best way to run said league @PATSTER‌

I really don't even think a league is necessary.

When UFC forum gaming was in its prime, a bunch of posters would go on and just face each other and talk ****.

yeah when we do the tourney or any matches after that for the "belt" it should be best of three. also are we trying to do the tourney in like one day? or draw it out like ok me n patster have a match so its our responsibility to get that match done within a couple days and then we can post who won.

like ok heres the first match-ups you have 2 days to play your person, then post who won so we can set the brackets for the next round.

we should put together the Tourney Rules and make the brackets this week.

weight class?

are mirror matches happening?

are we going to ban cans like Jones and GSP and Bruce lee since they will have highest ratings?

each match-up should play best of three to see who moves on.

Me n Pats first round fight is pretty much the finals, whoever wins that wins the tourney

We should all choose our desired weight class and compete for a forum belt ..I wanna be champion .. das it .. dis is the big game ..the big opportunity.. us cans will never win a real belt

ther isn't that many people playing we should do one or two belts at most

We should all choose our desired weight class and compete for a forum belt ..I wanna be champion .. das it .. dis is the big game ..the big opportunity.. us cans will never win a real belt

ther isn't that many people playing we should do one or two belts at most

Youre right our depth is like WMMA

PS4 is worthless

I wouldn't even play it if I got it for free.

If you get one for free, feel free to pass it along to me since I can't even play the one I paid for right now.

Thank god someone would take garbage like that off my hands.

It's yours if that ever happens.

Archived